Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Página 3 de 111. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 57 ... 111  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Página 3 Empty Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Mensaje  Shinefairy Jue Mayo 01, 2014 12:04 am

Thea was already driving her brand new, shiny red cab, picking some of her friends up on their way to school. This day was gonna be pretty simular to other school days, which would be perfect, and later that night Slade thought he might have a new lead to who was behind her parents "accident".

(Oh, and question. We gonna play dudes for eachother?? How's your thoughts, girls?)
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Página 3 Empty Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Mensaje  Lily07 Jue Mayo 01, 2014 12:09 am

(Yep, i think we should :33
I was thinking i could play BB, cus i really dont know how to rplay as Wally XD)

Once in the bus, Alex sat down on a seat alone, as always. As the bus started, she looked out the window, imagining what the team was going to be like, who was going to be part of it, and so on. She didn't want to admit it to herself, but she felt really nervous: she had never been the best at making friends.
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  Shinefairy Jue Mayo 01, 2014 12:20 am

(Sounds cool. I guess I'll play Rob then and Nia play Walls? If that works for everybody?)

Thea and her friends got to school early and went to their lockers. She sighed since her first period was French, in which almost every other cool person was having Spanish, so that sucked.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Jue Mayo 01, 2014 12:53 am

(Sorry about leaving, gals! I had to take a shower- I dunno what's going on with me, I am itchy like crazy. And I think that'll work out!)

"Bye, Richie!" Natalie waved to her brother as he got out. Since he was 16, he went to Gotham Academy, the high school part, and Natalie went to the middle school that was a little bit from his school.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Lily07 Jue Mayo 01, 2014 2:10 am

(It's okay, Nia >w<
And yep!  that sounds perfect :3)

The bus finally stopped in front of the school and Alex got off. She heard the bell and ran inside, not wanting to be late again.
Alright, focus, just some hours more she told herself.
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  Shinefairy Jue Mayo 01, 2014 7:45 pm

"See ya later," Dick waved his little sister off before walking to his locker.

"Yeah, well catch you guys for lunch then?" Thea asked, closing her locker after getting her french books.

"Cafeteria as usual," Joy, one of her best friends said.

"Perfect," Thea said, giving her friends a wave as she headed to class.

"See you!" Emily waved, before going of with Joy, Camille and Sarah to get to their spanish.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Jue Mayo 01, 2014 11:32 pm

By the time he went to his locker, Natalie was already getting out of the limo in front of her school. "Bye, Alfred! Thanks for driving us!" She gave him a hug like everyday and speed walked into her school, going to join up with her little group of friends.

Wally passed by Thea, giving her a glance. Thea Whitmore, the most popular, hottest, and richest girl in school. Sure, most guys were into her because of how she looks and her social status. Even he kind of liked her, but all he saw her was some kind of spoiled rich brat.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Vie Mayo 02, 2014 12:28 am

(So, u want m 2 play bb while Lily is offline?)

Thea was looking into her phone as she waited for her period to start but she noticed the glance she got from the red head. She threw a glance at him before looking back at her phone. Wally West, the year above her, still a nobody. She knew cause she knew about everyone who went to her school.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Vie Mayo 02, 2014 12:32 am

(Yes please!)

Wally just slightly glared at her before walking into his first period.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 3 de 111. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 57 ... 111  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba