Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Página 4 de 111. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 57 ... 111  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Página 4 Empty Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Mensaje  Shinefairy Vie Mayo 02, 2014 12:56 am

(^^)

Garfield noticed Natalie walking into the school and he smiled, he always thought she looked pretty, though, he hadn''t really had the guts to talk to her, not even as friends. Honestly he was kinda shy.

Thea rolled her eyes and walked into French, taking one of the good seat a guy offered her. "Thanks," She said, before sitting down..
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Página 4 Empty Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Vie Mayo 02, 2014 1:01 am

Natalie greeted her 3 best friends and looked at something they were eagerly wanting to show her. She let out a laugh before seeing Garfield in the hall. A blush came onto her face and she hid her head.

Wally sighed, already bored out of his mind. He had first period Geography and it was a pain.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Vie Mayo 02, 2014 1:27 am

Garfield smiled and was gonna wave at her when he got dragged. "C'mon, Gar or we'll be late for gym!" Andy, one of his friends said.

Thea was looking threw her phone most of the time and when the teacher, Mr. Sammers turned she said. "Oh my god, Tyler, I can't believe you'd text that about Mr. Sammers!" She smirked when the teacher took her phone, reading the text and getting a glare at Tyler before sending him to the princibals office.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Vie Mayo 02, 2014 1:36 am

Natalie looked up and frowned when she saw Garfield being dragged away. "C'mon, girl!" Olivia told Natalie, hooking arms with her, Lizzy, and their other friend, Jaylin, to their French class.

Wally could hear the commotion from across the hall and rolled his eyes, knowing Thea had totally betrayed a friend of hers, again.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Vie Mayo 02, 2014 1:49 am

"Yeah, okay. I'm comming," Garfield said, following, only glancing back at Natalie.

Thea knew that she wouldn't have any trouble getting Tyler back on her side, nor get in trouble by the teacher, she was just too manipulative for that.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Vie Mayo 02, 2014 1:54 am

Natalie looked back before she was dragged into her classroom.

Wally sighed, twirling the pencil in his hand and tried to listen to the boring morning lecture.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Vie Mayo 02, 2014 2:08 am

(Lunch maybe? I was thinking I could have Gar bump into Nat if u want?)
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Vie Mayo 02, 2014 3:00 am

(Yeah! Sounds good!)
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Lily07 Vie Mayo 02, 2014 4:28 pm

(Sorry i left, i'm not at my house so i can't spend much time on the pc ^^''
ºwº yay! lunch time)
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 4 de 111. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 57 ... 111  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba