Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Página 2 de 111. Precedente  1, 2, 3 ... 56 ... 111  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Página 2 Empty Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Mensaje  Lily07 Miér Abr 30, 2014 2:07 am

Nice!
Mog, she looks so cool
Lily07

Lily07

Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Página 2 Empty Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Mensaje  Shinefairy Miér Abr 30, 2014 12:07 pm

Sry for taking with my form Lily, I've been stressed out at school. Anyway, finally managed to get some time to do it. It's sorta Arrow inspired, which u'll probably get if u watch the show. Anyway, hope it's cool ^^
Here's my form.

Name: Thea Whitmore (Queen)

Alias: Maleficent

Powers: Can foresee moves, locations and events of people, using it for her advantage. Some telekinesis and mind-controlling, at early stage.

Weapons/gadgets: (Carries) Twin swords, knife, smoke bombs, knock out gas, bullets and tazers. (Can handle) Guns, 1 sword, some computer tech.

Bio: Thea is actually the daughter of Oliver Queen and Andie Whitmore. Oliver accidently got Andie pregnant during a one night stand at the age of 17. After talking to his mother about it, Moria had in secret offered Andie 2 million dollars to leave Starling City for good, and tell Oliver she’d lost the baby. Oliver grew up unaware that he had a daughter.
Thea was unaware of who her real father was and grew up thinking Michael Whitmore (Andie’s boyfriend to be husband) was her biological father. Michael always believed Thea was his own daughter after Andie told him the child she was carrying was his. Since the two of them now rather were millionaire’s they bought a house in Central City and raised Thea together.

One night when her parents are on their way home after a business trip an “accident” happens. The Limousine slips on some slippery ice on a bridge and crashes into the water, leading to her parents’ fatality. It was made to look like an accident, but really (Deathstroke) Slade Wilson had drugged the driver to get to the money. When he realized the heritage would fall onto the under aged daughter, Thea, he offered himself as guardian for the orphan, knowing that the real father of Thea actually was Oliver Queen. He arranged faked documents that he was the uncle of her father, Michael Whitmore. As her only relative left, (clearing out everyone else) it was accepted and he moved in under the name, Slade Wilson. Thea was 14 years old when the accident happened and only a few months after that Slade reveled himself as Deathstroke to her, telling her that her parents had been murdered, instead of it being an accident, but he never said he was the one who really was behind it. He offered her to train alongside him for her to find the real murderer of her parents so she could have justice in the case. Thea agreed and started training by his side, and went over to the bad side threw out their missions and the influence from Deathstroke.
Now at age 16 she is a master assassin, combat fighter, persuasive and dangerous criminal. She is close friends with Cheshire who she sees as her big sister figure, and has done a lot of work with her. She has a recognition with Artemis as well, but only for a few encountering’s. She mostly works for the league of shadows, Deathstroke, or if she has some alone business to do.

Thea also developed what some call it a 6th sense, a power that makes her able to foresee the future for short moments if she focuses. It’s made her learn a lot faster, and makes it easier for her to take down enemies as she can predict which move their going to make. Thea can also control some objects near her area, making them fall or move and she can also get inside someone’s head, controlling their actions for a short amount of time. However her telekinesis abilities and mind-controlling are very limited and in early stage in development.

Thea is one of the wealthiest kids at her school in Central, and has therefore always been very popular. Throws the biggest parties, gets the best stuff and so on. Thea used to be kind and nice, even though she were one of the popular kids, but her personality changed after the accident with her parents. Now days she’s the same to the teachers and her friends, but more cruel and unfriendly to the ones she doesn’t really care for. She goes to the same school as Wally West and let’s be frank, they’re nowhere near of being friends.

Looks:
Normal
[img]Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Página 2 Hvv3w8[/img]
Villain:
[img]Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Página 2 330en0m[/img]

Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  Lily07 Miér Abr 30, 2014 9:18 pm

It's okay, i've been the same with school here.
I'm so glad you made it >W< And you reminded me i have to continue watching Arrow D: i always forget
Nice char, btw!! Mog, it's like, so awesome :33
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  Shinefairy Miér Abr 30, 2014 9:41 pm

Thankies lily! ^^ Very Happy Meze feeling excited.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  Lily07 Miér Abr 30, 2014 10:01 pm

Me too!! >w<
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Miér Abr 30, 2014 11:34 pm

Can we start!? (I put the bio for my girl ^^)
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Miér Abr 30, 2014 11:51 pm

M wanna start as well. (Sweet nia ^^)
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  Lily07 Miér Abr 30, 2014 11:54 pm

Yay!
Okay :33 i'll start now ^^

~START~

Alex smiled when she heard her mother telling her to wake up. Sure, she had been awake for the last two hours, but still, she was glad that the wait was over. Now she only had to go to school, like always, before going to her first day of training with the Team.
Oh, this is going to be awesome she thought, sitting up.
"I'm coming, mom!" she replied, before getting changed.
A few minutes later, she was ready. She was so excited! She wished she could run to the Academy and tell Dick all about what she was going to do that day.
Yet i can't she thought with a small frown.
But soon she shrugged off the idea. It was her special day, and nothing was going to make her feel sad or worried.
Alex said goodbye to her mother before running out to catch the bus.
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Miér Abr 30, 2014 11:59 pm

Natalie had been up for at least an hour. Awaking early in the morning was a usual thing for the people who lived in the Wayne Mansion, and had a strict schedule like they did. Up at 5, train for an hour, then hit the showers, get dressed in the uniform (which Natalie despised, despite it being a little cute), eat breakfast, then take the limos to school.

At the moment, Natalie had just put her dark hair back with a headband when she heard Bruce calling down for her to come and eat. "I'm coming!" she called, grabbing her bag , putting it over her shoulder and ran down the steps.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 2 de 111. Precedente  1, 2, 3 ... 56 ... 111  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba