Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Página 56 de 111. Precedente  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 83 ... 111  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Página 56 Empty Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Mensaje  Lily07 Sáb Jun 21, 2014 1:41 am

"Okay, um... so, i'll see you later, then?" Gar asked, already getting ready to go.

Alex nodded.
"It's okay" she said. Wow, that's convenient she thought, quite relieved, and also a bit surprised.
She quickly grabbed her things and walked to the door.
"See ya tomorrow" she smiled at Dick before rushing out of his house, hoping that wouldn't look too weird.
Lily07

Lily07

Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Página 56 Empty Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Sáb Jun 21, 2014 5:10 am

"Yeah, see you." Natalie waved before running home to get her suit and see what was going on.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Sáb Jun 21, 2014 11:24 pm

"The cities are being under attack, the league belives this is not a coincidence," Red Tornado replied.

M'gann and Conner exhanged looks before going to get changed.

Dick looked after her as she left before turning to Bruce. "What's going on?" He asked.

"I need you and the team at the cave now, go change and I'll fill you in there," Bruce said, going to get changed himself.

Dick didn't ask more but went to get changed.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  Lily07 Dom Jun 22, 2014 1:01 am

Alex ran to her house as fast as she could. If only she could turn her clothes invisible, she could have taken more shortcuts, but it was too late for that.
Oh, gosh, i don't want to be late for the mission she thought.

Gar waved and waited for her to be away before looking around. It seemed that there was no one near.
He took a deep breath before turning into a green bird and flying to the Zeta Tube as fast as his little wings could.
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Dom Jun 22, 2014 8:28 pm

Wally zoomed to the changing room and to his locker, getting out his Kid Flash costume and changing in a blink of an eye.

"Dad!" Natalie called, running down the Batcave stairs, jumping off of a few, already in costume. "I'm here! What's going on!?"
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Lun Jun 23, 2014 10:23 pm

Batman turned to her, since he was in suit and Robin walked up beside him. "Leaving for the cave now, the team have a mission." Batman said.

M'gann got changed by her powers and Conner, well.. he was already done so they walked to the mission room.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  Lily07 Lun Jun 23, 2014 11:06 pm

Gar landed in front of the disguised Zeta Tube before turning into human again. He looked around before opening it and walking in. A second later, he was scanned and teleported to the Cave.

Alex soon got to her house, which was empty. Her mother was still at work.
She went to her room and got changed faster than ever. As soon as she was ready, she turned invisible and ran out of her house.
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Jun 24, 2014 12:04 am

Kid Flash had been waiting in the mission room, awaiting everyone's arrival as he got his energy up by munching on a candy bar he snagged from the jar in the living room.

Crimson didn't need to ask any questions and followed her brother to the Zeta Tube in Gotham to get to the Cave.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Mar Jun 24, 2014 10:18 pm

As the team had gathered around the mission briefing room Batman, Robin and Crimeson eneterd the cave. Robin and his sister walked up by their teammates as Batman stood infront of the team.

"Is everyone here?" Batman asked, his eyes scanning over the members.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 56 de 111. Precedente  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 83 ... 111  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba