Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Página 83 de 111. Precedente  1 ... 43 ... 82, 83, 84 ... 97 ... 111  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Página 83 Empty Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Sáb Nov 22, 2014 9:42 pm

"Aw, shucks," Wally teased, chuckling.

Natalie laughed, shaking her head. "Something tells me you wanna eat?"
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Página 83 Empty Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Mensaje  Shinefairy Sáb Nov 22, 2014 9:45 pm

Thea chuckled and smirked before saying. "And, if you remember I did tell you I like smart guys," She flited with him a bit.

"Well, yeah. But I can eat while we do something else?" Bart suggested, a smile on his face.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Sáb Nov 22, 2014 9:50 pm

Wally grinned. "Yeah, you did," he said. "And I love girls who know their science, and it's obvious you do."

"We can watch a movie?" Natalie suggested.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Sáb Nov 22, 2014 9:55 pm

"Oh, yeah?" Thea asked, not losing her smirk.

"Yeah, great. I'll let you pick," Bart flashed to the kitchen before flashing back, quicker than a sec. "And I'll make popcorn." He flashed to the kitchen starting on his food and popcorn and stuff too, flashing back. "Do you want anything to eat?" He asked her, forgetting to ask at first, which was barley a second ago.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Sáb Nov 22, 2014 10:01 pm

"Yeah," Wally said, smirking.

Natalie giggled at his adorableness. "Um, popcorn is fine."
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Sáb Nov 22, 2014 10:05 pm

Thea grinned and leaned her elbows on the table. "Okay,.. so what else do you love about girls?" She asked.

"Popcorn, got it," Bart smiled before he was gone to the kitchen again before comming back, pecking her lips with a smile before he finally stayed in the kitchen.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Sáb Nov 22, 2014 10:09 pm

"I love it if they can cook," Wally stated, laughing just a bit.

((Damn, it is hard to want Natalie to go back with Garfield XD I'm loving the idea of Bart. Bart's just too cute!))

Natalie giggled and walked into the living room, getting out some movies to pick from.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Sáb Nov 22, 2014 10:13 pm

Thea rolled her eyes with a smile. "Of course."

(Haha, thinking about switching guys are you? Well, I don't blame ya... I am pretty cute xD)

Bart made himself a load of big sandwishes and got two big bowls of popcorn ready, along with soda, and a quick trip to the store to get some of Natalies favourite candy. Then he flashed with it out and in to the living room, setting te table up nicely and got a few candles lit.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Sáb Nov 22, 2014 10:48 pm

"Wouldn't hurt, right?" Wally smiled his crooked, cute grin.

((XD Shut up))

Natalie was in there the whole time he was whirling around and she opened her eyes, fixing her messy hair and smiled at the romantic site. "Aw, Bart...."
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 83 de 111. Precedente  1 ... 43 ... 82, 83, 84 ... 97 ... 111  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba