BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only]

Página 62 de 84. Precedente  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 73 ... 84  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

BROKEN  [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only] - Página 62 Empty Re: BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only]

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Lun Nov 21, 2016 4:54 pm

"Oh, you know, been partying, catching up on my shows," Wally teased. He laughed. "Been staying at the S.T.A.R. Labs in Central."

Jackie held her arm over her nose, rolling her eyes. This is the part where he creeped her out the most. "Okay, Jason! We get it! Put it out and throw them away!'
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

BROKEN  [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only] - Página 62 Empty Re: BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only]

Mensaje  Shinefairy Lun Nov 21, 2016 7:42 pm

"It's still running? No..." D'ick realized he couldn't be. "What about Barry?" He had to ask, even if he might knew what he'd say.

Brooke glanced over at the girl who'd came with D'ick. By the look she didn't know Wally and was just as lost as she was. Maybe it was D'icks girlfriend? She was wearing some weird turban though. And it was actually hot outside. Like why would she wear that?

Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  Lily07 Lun Nov 21, 2016 8:20 pm

Sam glanced at Brooke, but she quickly looked away when she noticed she was looking at her. She really didn't feel comfortable being so close to other people she didn't know.

Jason sighed.
"Fine! fine..." he replied, before putting out the fire with a wave of his hand.
He clapped his hands together and looked at Jackie, smiling.
"So! was that fun or what?" he asked.
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Nov 22, 2016 5:07 am

Wally frowned. "Dude, I have no idea..." He then saw the girls and he cleared his throat. "Oh, uh, where are my manners? D'ick, this is Brooke, a friend. Brooke, this is my best friend, D'ick. And his, uh...I actually don't know you," he said, eyebrow raised.

"Not really," Jackie muttered, her eyes going normal as she jumped down, her tail disappearing.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Mar Nov 22, 2016 7:48 pm

"Oh, uh. Sorry. This is Sam. She's also a friend," He explained. "And yeah. This is Wally," He intoduced to Sam.

"Riiiiight. Sup?" Brooke walked over, a little suspicious, especially about the girl, but she decided to drop it for now and greet.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  Lily07 Mar Nov 22, 2016 8:11 pm

Sam smiled a little, waving at them.
"Hey" she said, trying not to look too nervous.  

Jason chuckled.
"Don't worry. You'll get used to it" he said with a shrug. Then, he stretched his arms in a relaxed manner.
"So... what do you wanna do now that the streets are clear for a bit?" he asked her.
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Nov 22, 2016 11:00 pm

"So, been staying here, huh? My hunch was right," Wally chuckled at D'ick, looking at the building. "Um.." He looked back at him. "Anything from Bruce?"

"I'm gonna go for a walk," Jackie said, picking her bag up. "I need some actual fresh air."
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Mar Nov 22, 2016 11:17 pm

D'ick frowned. "No. Not in a long time." he was quiet for a moment before he chnaged the topic. "Sam and I was just heading out. But c'mon in. Central is a long walk,... well. For the average person," He hinted, knowing that Brooke, nor Sam knew of his powers... well, if he still had them. "We still got some water and somewhat over," Well, D'ick had grown up with alfred and therefor learned how to be a good host, apokalypse or no apokalypse.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Nov 22, 2016 11:47 pm

"Thanks, but we still have some in check," Wally said, motioning to his backpack. "Actually, uh..." he looked at the girls. "I need to talk to you."
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 62 de 84. Precedente  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 73 ... 84  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba