BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only]

Página 12 de 84. Precedente  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 48 ... 84  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

BROKEN  [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only] - Página 12 Empty Re: BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only]

Mensaje  Shinefairy Jue Jul 07, 2016 5:10 pm

"Looking for this?" D'ick asked her, suddenly behind her. He held her bandana in his right hand, out for her. He'd found another way around the little "garden" she created, and used his "ninja thing" to catch up with her. Okay, so maybe he still keept a few bat-gadgets in handy.

Brooke looked at him, she really didn't care. "I don't want to talk," She stated, turning from him, "Go find someone else." and she started to walk away again.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

BROKEN  [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only] - Página 12 Empty Re: BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only]

Mensaje  Lily07 Jue Jul 07, 2016 6:38 pm

Sam let out a gasp when she heard Dic.k behind her, and she quickly turned around.
"Wha- How?" she asked, confused. She took a step back, about to run away again, but then she noticed what he was holding in his hand: her bandana.
"That's... that's my..." she muttered to herself. Why was he helping her with that? She looked up at him, with a confused frown.

"Hm... West, huh?" Jason repeated, looking thoughtful. "I don't think that's a good idea. I heard survivor camps don't treat well the newcomers" he added. "Some people fear them more than they fear the Crazies..."
Then he shrugged, and smiled a little.
"But what do I know, right?" he said. "You seem to be doing pretty well by yourself" he added with a little sarcasm in his voice, considering he had just saved her.
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  Shinefairy Jue Jul 07, 2016 7:01 pm

"For your hair right?" D'ick guessed because of the green. "I get it. It's a shame though. That's a pretty dope hair colour to pull of," He said, smiling.

Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  Lily07 Jue Jul 07, 2016 7:29 pm

Sam blinked, surprised at his comment. That was... a compliment?
"T-thanks..." was all she was able to say. She grabbed her bandana, and quickly put it on. She felt a slight blush appear on her cheeks. She hadn't met anyone nice ever since she moved to Gotham City... so this was really weird for her.
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  Shinefairy Jue Jul 07, 2016 7:58 pm

"So,... What about that apple?" D'ick asked, smiling.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  Lily07 Vie Jul 08, 2016 1:12 am

"O-oh... Right" Sam said, looking back at where the tree was. Her backpack was back there. She guessed that maybe if she gave him the food, he would actually keep the secret of her powers.
But maybe he'd want more later...
She decided not to worry about that for now, and just looked back at him with a small smile.
"I'll get the apples" she finished before walking towards the tree.
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Vie Jul 08, 2016 4:22 am

((Hahahah hearing D'ick say dope would be hilarious Laughing Laughing ))

Seeing as he wasn't getting to her, he sighed. "Alright, fine... But I have food and shelter. Somewhere way safe than just being out on the streets like this," Wally called after Brooke.

Jackie glared at him, an embarrassed blush on her pale face. "S-Shut up! I-I was about to take them out!" she said, which was true. He just kind of beat her to the punch.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Vie Jul 08, 2016 6:15 am

D'ick smiled a little. Great, so she was finally opening up. He didn't blame her for being tense or freaking out. It was a lot common these days and trust shouldn't be put into anyone. For all he knew, he didn't exactly trust her either.

Brooke stopped in her tracks after hearing him call for her. Food? Shelter?She thought about it and turned back to him. He did seem like he was from town. Maybe he did have a place to stay... And food. Brooke would have touched her stomach but didn't want to show how hungry she was. She hadn't eaten in a couple of days so some food would really do good. Question ess: Why was he offering her that?

At the moment she decided she'd wait on an answer to that. She walked back, not looking at him when she stopped next to him. "Alright... Which way?" She didn't want to she wanted his help or his food. She could take care of herself. You had to these days.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  Lily07 Vie Jul 08, 2016 6:30 am

Sam felt relieved when she got to the tree. He hadn't tried to attack her while she was looking away, so that was a good sign.
She closed her eyes for a second, and made the branches get smaller so that she could get to her backpack.
While she was at it, she decided it was a good idea to make some more apples grow. If she was going to share, it would be better to have a bit more.

Once she had her backpack full of apples, she took the one that she had already started to eat and buried it next to the tree. After that, and trying to ignore the complaints of the plant, she made the tree smaller and smaller, until it was just a couple of roots under the ground. She didn't like leaving signs that anything weird had taken place there.

As soon as she finished doing that, she quickly walked back to where the guy was.

Jason chuckled.
"Of course you were" he said, rolling his eyes. Then he glanced at the Crazies that were lying on the ground before turning his back at Jackie.
"You're welcome, by the way." He said, taking a step. " I'm heading to my house now. If you want real shelter and food, I could give you a hand. But, if you want to go ' West' to those camps or whatever... Well, suit yourself"
And with that said, he started to walk away. He didn't like wasting time, neither with actions nor with words. What was the point of that?
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 12 de 84. Precedente  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 48 ... 84  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba