✧✦✧ Young J ustice ✧✦✧ 1x1 with IceMakeMage19

Página 18 de 36. Precedente  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 36  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

✧✦✧ Young J ustice ✧✦✧ 1x1 with IceMakeMage19 - Página 18 Empty Re: ✧✦✧ Young J ustice ✧✦✧ 1x1 with IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  EchoHawk Vie Jun 24, 2016 9:34 pm

"Jellyfish toxic," Aqualad told her. "I am largely immune."
EchoHawk

EchoHawk

✧✦✧ Young J ustice ✧✦✧ 1x1 with IceMakeMage19 - Página 18 Empty Re: ✧✦✧ Young J ustice ✧✦✧ 1x1 with IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Vie Jun 24, 2016 9:47 pm

Blaze then head butted him, which was a little more than a regular head bud, since she had super strength, and him already weakened by the poison. "Largely," she mocked, raising a sai to stab him. She then cursed when an arrow grazed her hand, hitting the sai out of it. She turned, glaring at the archer.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  EchoHawk Vie Jun 24, 2016 9:51 pm

Mischief stood there, her bow and arrow aimed at her, disappointed to see her little sister had fallen this low. "Don't move," she told her. She took a few steps forward as Aqualad stood up, pulling his waterbearers back out.
EchoHawk

EchoHawk

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Sáb Jun 25, 2016 3:27 am

Blaze giggld. "This keeps getting interesting," she teased. She got out a fold-out knife. She would've used her energy orbs, but this was just a small job. She deflected every arrow that Mischief sent at her, but she stopped when she saw the others run into the room. "Maybe a little too interesting..." She got out a gas bomb, throwing it down just as Kid Flash ran to grab her, missing her and rolling right into Mischief.

Kid Flash saw how close he was and backed up before turning, seeing their assassin gone. "Gone."
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  EchoHawk Sáb Jun 25, 2016 3:29 am

"She's getting away!" Sterling yelled. "Your letting her get away!"
EchoHawk

EchoHawk

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Sáb Jun 25, 2016 3:40 am

"This is all your fault, you were on perimeter! How'd that shadow get in!?" Kid Flash yelled at Mischief.

"That's not really fair," Miss Martian spoke up as she walked over. "I was outside, too."

"Outside, being distracted by her," Kid Flash, once again, blamed Mischief. He then smiled at Miss Martian and said, "Besides, I can't be mad at you." 'You gave me mouth to mouth,' he added mentally, grinning stupidly.

'We heard that!' they all said.

"Dang it!" Kid Flash said, walking away.

"I didn't do half as well during my first battle," Miss Martian told their new teammate, laying a hand on her shoulder, "and I know you couldn't have been Green Arrow;s sidekick for very long."
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  EchoHawk Sáb Jun 25, 2016 3:50 am

"Focus everyone," Aqualad told them. "The Shadows will be back."

"Robin to Aqualad," Robin was heard over the coms. "We're over Philadelphia. We've located the Shadow's next target. Star Labs, but we're too late. It's destroyed. Totally destroyed. The Fog decimated it. This is bad. Star Labs is cutting edge science and now their secrets are in the hands on the enemy. What's our next move?"

Aqualad looked back at Sterling as he told her, "Rescan for that Fog. Find it. We're moving the Doctor."

At the next location at the docks, Mischief and Kid Flash were sadly working together inside till they started glaring at each other.

'Stop it, both of you,' Aqualad ordered. 'I can hear you glaring.' He then looked at thin air and said, "Miss Martian, stay in camoflague mode and make a wide perimeter sweep." After that, he was knocked out by 2 members of the Shadows.
EchoHawk

EchoHawk

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Sáb Jun 25, 2016 3:57 am

Blaze flew out, hovering above them. "The Martian could return at any second, and I am not keen on evening out their odds," she told the two. "We end Roquette. Now."

One of the Shadows named Spider jumped into the room, so Kid Flash went into action, going to sweep his legs when Spider jumped up to the ceiling. He shot a web at Kid Flash, but luckily he dodged before throwing a trash can at Spider, who kicked it back down.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  EchoHawk Sáb Jun 25, 2016 4:01 am

Mischief pulled out her bow, about to shoot at the spider guy till she heard another guy behind her and gasped, whipping around and shooting at him but missed. "Don't stop working," she told the 'Doctor'.
EchoHawk

EchoHawk

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 18 de 36. Precedente  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 36  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba