☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!))

Página 13 de 44. Precedente  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 28 ... 44  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!)) - Página 13 Empty Re: ☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!))

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Miér Jul 13, 2016 8:06 pm

Gabrielle had just looked up in time to see Jolie skate right into her. She let out an exclamation before being skated right into and fell back onto the grass, her bag with poor Tikki inside falling off her. She had held her arms up, but her head definitely hurt hitting the ground.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!)) - Página 13 Empty Re: ☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!))

Mensaje  Shinefairy Miér Jul 13, 2016 8:20 pm

"Uh,.. I'm so sorry..." Jolie, rubbed her head, getting up and grabbing her skateboard between her arm. She helped Gabrielle up with her free hand. "I wasn't looking where I was going."
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Miér Jul 13, 2016 8:52 pm

"Ugh, its-its okay," Gabrielle said, using her free hand to rub her head. "I'm usually really clumsy, so its okay." She then looked at the girl and her eyes went wide. This girl...looked a lot like Adrian. She hadn't seen her anywhere before, but she did resemble the Agreste boy, other than being obviously older than them.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Lily07 Miér Jul 13, 2016 9:20 pm

Mary chuckled a little.
"I guess you're right" she admitted "it is a really nice day."
She glanced at her side, before moving her backpack a little.
"um... Wanna sit here?" She asked. Considering he has started the conversation, maybe he'd appreciate the gesture and wanted to keep talking a bit more comfortably.

Adrien glanced at the girls, having noticed how Jolie had crashed against Gabrielle. He was about to run towards them to ask if they were fine, but the photographer cleared his throat, annoyed. Adrien sighed, but knew he had to stay there. It looked like the girls were fine, at least.
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Vie Jul 15, 2016 2:45 am

"Yeah, sure," D'ick smiled and he sat next to her. Seems things were going okay. He looked at the picture she had placed down. "So, good book?" Cr.ap, he had already said that.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Vie Jul 15, 2016 6:06 am

"Heh, well cool then," Jolie said, giving her a smile. "Again... Sorry. I'm usually in a rush," She shrugged and sat her board back to the ground.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Vie Jul 15, 2016 6:15 am

"I-Its fine, I'm usually really clumsy and in a rush all the time myself," Gabrielle giggled, rubbing the back of her neck.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Vie Jul 15, 2016 5:00 pm

"Well, it won't happen again," Jolie assured her, setting a foot on board again. "See you." She skated off.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  Lily07 Vie Jul 15, 2016 5:55 pm

Mary couldn't help a giggle.
"It is" she said, noticing that he had already asked that. She took her book and passed it to him so he could see it.
"Do you like reading" she asked, not really knowing if he was the reading type or not.
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 13 de 44. Precedente  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 28 ... 44  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba