Ouran High School Host Club/Fruits Basket/Clannad/Wolf Children 1x1 RP with EchoHawk

Página 3 de 29. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Ouran High School Host Club/Fruits Basket/Clannad/Wolf Children 1x1 RP with EchoHawk  - Página 3 Empty Re: Ouran High School Host Club/Fruits Basket/Clannad/Wolf Children 1x1 RP with EchoHawk

Mensaje  EchoHawk Lun Jun 27, 2016 5:11 am

Gin giggled as she sat down. "It's alright. He just set them out to dry. No harm done, but, it's hard to believe these silly rocks attracted the interest of such a pretty girl like yourself."
EchoHawk

EchoHawk

Ouran High School Host Club/Fruits Basket/Clannad/Wolf Children 1x1 RP with EchoHawk  - Página 3 Empty Re: Ouran High School Host Club/Fruits Basket/Clannad/Wolf Children 1x1 RP with EchoHawk

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Lun Jun 27, 2016 5:18 am

Keiko blushed, since she wasn't used to being complimented by anyone but her mother. "No, I really like them. I don't think they're silly at all."

"Heh, yes, I must admit, I'm particularly fond of them myself," Shigure said.

"Oh, I should have known,: Keiko said after getting a closer look, "you left out the cat."
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  EchoHawk Lun Jun 27, 2016 5:21 am

"The cat?" Gin asked, thinking of Kyo right away. "Oh, you're referring to the old folk tale, right? The Chinese Zodiac?"
EchoHawk

EchoHawk

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Lun Jun 27, 2016 5:41 am

"Uh-huh! My mom told me when I was little..." Keiko remembered back to when she was little and her mother told her about the Zodiac, and how the mean rat deceived the cat into missing the banquet. She also remembered being so upset about the cat that she wanted to convert herself into being a Year of the Cat instead of the Year of the Dog.

"Funny. I wonder how he'll react when he hears he has a fan," Shigure muttered aloud, thinking of Kyo as well.

"'He'?" Keiko repeated, confused.

"You were born in the year of the Dog, I knew there was something I liked about you, besides your pretty fa-ha!" Shigure was then squashed by a heavy bookbag.

"Please forgive my cousin, Ms. Honda," none other than "Prince" Yuki Sohma said, standing there. "He's a bit of a flirt, but he's harmless. In general, it's usually best just to ignore him."

"Yuki Sohma!" Keiko smiled. 'Oh, Mom, I can't believe it. Yuki Sohma, the prince of my high school is standing here, right before my eyes! And i'm standing in front of his house!'
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  EchoHawk Lun Jun 27, 2016 2:46 pm

Gin sighed, seeing Shigure in a lot of pain. "Yuki, do you have a dictionary in your bag again?"
EchoHawk

EchoHawk

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Lun Jun 27, 2016 6:07 pm

"No, I have two of them," Yuki said.

"So, you're one of Yuki's classmates from school?" Shigure asked Keiko. "Lets start again. Hi, I'm Shigure, Yuki's older and less violent cousin."
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  EchoHawk Lun Jun 27, 2016 11:09 pm

"And i'm his more sweeter cousin," Gin told her with a smile. "My name is Gin Sohma."
EchoHawk

EchoHawk

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Jun 28, 2016 5:08 am

"Hi! Its very nice to meet you both," Keiko smiled.

"And what brings you to our home this morning, Miss Honda?" Yuki asked.

Keiko giggled nervously. "Well, you know I...live nearby."

"You do?" Yuki asked, surprised. "Where at?"

"Uh...a right," Keiko lamely replied. "Okay, I think I'll just be going now." She bowed before turning, saying, "It was nice to meet you!"

"Wait, Miss Honda," Yuki stopped her. "Since you're here, why don't we talk together?"
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  EchoHawk Mar Jun 28, 2016 5:13 am

(That night when they find Keiko?)
EchoHawk

EchoHawk

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 3 de 29. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba