Ouran High School Host Club/Fruits Basket/Clannad/Wolf Children 1x1 RP with EchoHawk

Página 2 de 29. Precedente  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Ouran High School Host Club/Fruits Basket/Clannad/Wolf Children 1x1 RP with EchoHawk  - Página 2 Empty Re: Ouran High School Host Club/Fruits Basket/Clannad/Wolf Children 1x1 RP with EchoHawk

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Dom Jun 26, 2016 4:56 am

Sure Smile So, wanna do Ouran Episodes along with Fruits Basket, or how should we get this timeline up?
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Ouran High School Host Club/Fruits Basket/Clannad/Wolf Children 1x1 RP with EchoHawk  - Página 2 Empty Re: Ouran High School Host Club/Fruits Basket/Clannad/Wolf Children 1x1 RP with EchoHawk

Mensaje  EchoHawk Dom Jun 26, 2016 5:13 am

Well, I figured we'd do Fruits Basket first then at the end, since Rin's curse is broken, she remembers the boy she used to like when she was little (Kyoya) and transfers to his school since she can actually be with him now
EchoHawk

EchoHawk

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Dom Jun 26, 2016 7:14 pm

Yeah! ^^ Smile
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  EchoHawk Dom Jun 26, 2016 8:10 pm

So shall we?
EchoHawk

EchoHawk

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Dom Jun 26, 2016 8:20 pm

Sure! You wanna start with episode 1 of Fruits Basket?
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  EchoHawk Dom Jun 26, 2016 8:48 pm

Sure!
EchoHawk

EchoHawk

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Lun Jun 27, 2016 4:23 am

One normal day, a normal girl named Keiko Honda was making her normal route to school from the little tent she was living in. However, as she was on her way to school, she had taken a different path and came upon a house that she wasn't familiar with. Curiosity got the best of her and she walked over before seeing 12 little stones painted just like the Chinese Zodiac.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  EchoHawk Lun Jun 27, 2016 4:46 am

Gin, who was working on laundry, had walked by with a basket of clothes and in her yukata when she saw Keiko and smiled. "Well, looks like we have a visitor on our front porch." She sat the basket down and walked over.
EchoHawk

EchoHawk

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Lun Jun 27, 2016 5:05 am

A man in a yukata walked over, holding a newspaper in his hands. "Do my eyes deceive me, or is their a strange, young girl on our front porch?"

Keiko quickly freaked out and backed up, saying, "O-Oh, I'm so sorry, I-I was just looking, I didn't mean to barge in without permission!"
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 2 de 29. Precedente  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba