❄ Living in the Marvel Universe ❄ BFFs Only

Página 31 de 64. Precedente  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 47 ... 64  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

❄ Living in the Marvel Universe ❄ BFFs Only - Página 31 Empty Re: ❄ Living in the Marvel Universe ❄ BFFs Only

Mensaje  EchoHawk Mar Jul 19, 2016 9:14 pm

Henry frowned. "Is Dad okay?"

"Charles, I don't know what it's like, seeing your wife so helpless but the doctors assured us she'll be okay," Hank told him. "Amelia would want you with Henry. Not her."
EchoHawk

EchoHawk

❄ Living in the Marvel Universe ❄ BFFs Only - Página 31 Empty Re: ❄ Living in the Marvel Universe ❄ BFFs Only

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Jue Jul 21, 2016 11:32 pm

"He will be. In time."

EchoHawk escribió:7 months later, it turned out the baby was still healthy inside Amelia so after a c-section birth, the little baby girl was cleaned up and given to her Father to hold.

IceMakeMage19 escribió:Charles held the little girl, smiling. "Hello, sweetheart."

EchoHawk escribió:The little baby scrunched her little face, squirming in his arms.

"She's squishy," Henry muttered, sitting on the couch with Celina, Jonas and Ellie.

Hank sighed at his nephew as he held his arm around Nitera. "What are you going to name her, Charles?"

IceMakeMage19 escribió:"Bethany," Charles said. "Its going to be Bethany."

EchoHawk escribió:Bethany, as soon as she heard her name, opened her eyes for the first time, looking up at her Father and giggled.

Hank smiled. "I think she likes it, don't you, Nitera?"

IceMakeMage19 escribió:"I love it," Nitera smiled.

Charles smiled. "Amelia would as well."

EchoHawk escribió:A little over 9 years later, in 1983, mutants and humans were living together in peace and it was... nice.
"Daddy! Daddy!" Bethany, who was now 9 years old, ran into her Father's class after it was over, smiling. "I lost a tooth!" She held it out to him.

IceMakeMage19 escribió:"You did?" Charles inspected it. "I see. Well, the tooth fairy is going to love it."

16 year old Celina, who skipped class again, was sitting outside, using her claws to reflect sunlight on people's faces and laughing.

EchoHawk escribió:"Having fun, babe?" Duncan asked with a grin as he walked over.

Bethany smiled brightly. "Can you tell the tooth fairy, instead of money this time, I want a unicorn! With a rainbow mane, Daddy!"

IceMakeMage19 escribió:Celina tried to blind him as well. "Yup."

"Uh... I don't think the Tooth Fairy can do that, honey," Charles said.

EchoHawk escribió:Duncan put his arm over his eyes. "I swear, you have it out for me, don't you?"

Bethany frowned. "Fine, then I want big brother Henry to come home," she stated. Her brother was 19 years old and he was currently attending Harvard University so Bethany was the only Xavier child around anymore.

IceMakeMage19 escribió:Celina giggled. "Maybe," she teased him.

Charles frowned a little. "I will give him a call."

EchoHawk escribió:Duncan gave her a look before he got her over his shoulder. "Oh, you asked for it now, Cel!" He laughed with a grin.

Bethany smiled before jumping up and down, clapping. "Yay! Yay! Yay!"

IceMakeMage19 escribió:Celina squealed. "Duncan! Put me down!!"

Charles chuckled. "Now, off to your next class."

EchoHawk escribió:"Never!" Duncan laughed, spinning her around.

"But Celly's not in class," Bethany told him, talking about Celina who she always called Celly.

IceMakeMage19 escribió:Celina laughed, holding onto him. "Stop, as.shole!"

"She's not, hm? How about you go find her then?" Charles smiled.

EchoHawk escribió:Bethany smiled and nodded before she ran off to find Celina before she found her and Duncan outside. "Celly!! I found you!"

IceMakeMage19 escribió:Celina rose an eyebrow. "Yeah, sweetie?"

EchoHawk escribió:"Daddy told me to come get you," Bethany told her with her cute smile.

IceMakeMage19 escribió:"Of course he did," Celina sighed. She pecked Duncan's lips before going to see the Professor.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  EchoHawk Jue Jul 21, 2016 11:32 pm

(X-Men Apocalypse?)
EchoHawk

EchoHawk

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Vie Jul 22, 2016 2:01 am

((Yes!))
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  EchoHawk Vie Jul 22, 2016 2:04 am

(Yay!! When Scott first arrives at the mansion?)
EchoHawk

EchoHawk

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Vie Jul 22, 2016 2:19 am

((Yeah! Smile ))
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  EchoHawk Vie Jul 22, 2016 2:29 am

It was a normal day in 1983 and while the students that attended the Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters were in class, Alex Summers, an old friend of the Professor, got to the school with his younger brother who now had powers.

"Smells pretty old in here," Scott told his brother as he was helped in. "Is this a school or a museum?"

"One more and last one..." Alex said as he helped his brother down the stairs before Scott ran into Jean, making her books and papers go flying.
EchoHawk

EchoHawk

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Vie Jul 22, 2016 2:42 am

Thankfully, with Jean's telekinesis, she was able to levitate the books back into her arms. 'Watch where you're going,' she told him.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  EchoHawk Vie Jul 22, 2016 2:45 am

"I can't," Scott told her.

"Who are you talking to?" Alex asked, confused.
EchoHawk

EchoHawk

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 31 de 64. Precedente  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 47 ... 64  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba