❄ Living in the Marvel Universe ❄ BFFs Only

Página 48 de 64. Precedente  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 56 ... 64  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

❄ Living in the Marvel Universe ❄ BFFs Only - Página 48 Empty Re: ❄ Living in the Marvel Universe ❄ BFFs Only

Mensaje  EchoHawk Mar Ago 02, 2016 11:51 pm

(Okay!)

Once they were at the base, the 6 mutants were taken inside and locked up before they started to wake up.

Pietro looked over and saw a blue and hairy Hank and gasped loudly, getting up and backing up. "I-Is that going to happen to all of us?!"

Hank rose an eyebrow before he saw his hand and sighed. "No... I just... left my meds in the house."

"What happened?" Amelia asked as she helped her daughter up. "Where are we?"
EchoHawk

EchoHawk

❄ Living in the Marvel Universe ❄ BFFs Only - Página 48 Empty Re: ❄ Living in the Marvel Universe ❄ BFFs Only

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Sáb Ago 06, 2016 11:24 pm

"Hello, Mystique," Stryker told her from behind the glass.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  EchoHawk Vie Ago 12, 2016 3:32 am

"Major Stryker," Raven said, glaring at him.
EchoHawk

EchoHawk

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Vie Ago 12, 2016 11:23 pm

"Colonel Stryker," he corrected her, "and I wouldn't get so close to the wall if I were you. You may create some...discomfort."
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  EchoHawk Vie Ago 12, 2016 11:37 pm

"You cannot keep us here!" Serena yelled, pissed and just wishing she could reach him so she could punch his lights out.
EchoHawk

EchoHawk

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Vie Ago 12, 2016 11:58 pm

"Actually, I can. A psychic event just destroyed every nuke from here to Moscow. That event emanated exactly where we found you, at the home of the world's most powerful psychic, so, you're going to tell me, where is Charles Xavier?"
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  EchoHawk Sáb Ago 13, 2016 12:04 am

Amelia laid her hands on her daughter's shoulders to calm her down. "It's not him you should be worried about. There's someone else. Someone more powerful."

"If you let us out, we can help you," Raven told him.
EchoHawk

EchoHawk

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Sáb Ago 13, 2016 12:23 am

Stryker glared down at them. "Do you really expect me to believe that? You can put on any face you want, but I know who you are, what you are." He checked his watch before he left the room.

((Hey, gonna be a bit slow, working on a project))
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  EchoHawk Sáb Ago 13, 2016 12:30 am

(Okay Smile )

Hank frowned and he held his wife, rubbing her back. "It's gonna be okay." He looked at Amelia. "Hey, Amelia. What did you mean when you said someone more powerful than Charles?"

Meanwhile, right outside the room, the 5 mutants were trying to get inside to help.

"What's taking so long?" Duncan asked Kurt.
EchoHawk

EchoHawk

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 48 de 64. Precedente  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 56 ... 64  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba