Losing Sight of Love 1×1 Krista

Página 3 de 54. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 28 ... 54  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Losing Sight of Love 1×1 Krista  - Página 3 Empty Re: Losing Sight of Love 1×1 Krista

Mensaje  khlover22 Vie Jul 08, 2016 5:50 am

Lisette was surprised to see what happened to her body. She suddenly screamed waking up her husband. "What the heck was that?!" Nicholas shouted.

Lisette awkwardly looked over and she awkwardly grinned at the man who stood in front of her. That is not Matthew... Lisette thought as she quickly rushed to the bathroom. She quickly changed and rushed out of the house not looking back at Nicholas. Nicholas was confused on why was his wife was acting this way, but he shrugged it off since he didn't care that much about her.

Later on, Lisette was wondering around thinking what she should do. I didn't know that this dream would come true... Lisette thought as she was freaked out by everything.

Nicholas looked over and notice an unknown girl standing in front of him. "May I help you?" Nicholas asked curiously as he notice Orchid.
khlover22

khlover22

Losing Sight of Love 1×1 Krista  - Página 3 Empty Re: Losing Sight of Love 1×1 Krista

Mensaje  Starla_Tiffany Vie Jul 08, 2016 5:55 am

Orchid never thought she'll bump into Nicholas. She hadnt prepare for him to see her as someone else. "U-Uh I'm here for.. a job interview," she lied, even though she did really want to work there. She knows how beneficial it would be to work at the company. Of course, she loved being an actress, but now she actually can try something else.

Matthew came home half-drunk and noticed that his wife wasnt home. He was pretty mad at how his wife hadn't left him any food.
Starla_Tiffany

Starla_Tiffany

Mensaje  khlover22 Vie Jul 08, 2016 9:09 am

"Alright, why do you want to work here?" Nicholas asked curiously as he never this person in his life.

Lisette arrived back home, but she notice that she has no keys to the house. She sighed in a disappointed tone and began to ring the doorbell instead. "This idiot better be home." She muttered to herself, as she remember how Matthew didn't even come home last night.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  Starla_Tiffany Vie Jul 08, 2016 5:37 pm

"I want to have a fresh start with something new. I think I will be a good addition to this company because I am not only hardworking, but also a perfectionist with everything," Orchid stated, hoping that was enough to convince Nicholas. She wasnt as prepared as she wanted to thpugh. She had no resume with her.

Matthew, who was half drunk answers the door. "W-Who are you?" He asked her, blinking at the pretty lady at the door.
Starla_Tiffany

Starla_Tiffany

Mensaje  khlover22 Vie Jul 08, 2016 6:39 pm

"You have no resume. Who are you exactly?" Nicholas asked as he thought it was a little weird.

"Um... Orchid." Lisette blinked as she was surprised to see her husband home. "Is...Lisette home? I need to talk to her."
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  Starla_Tiffany Vie Jul 08, 2016 6:59 pm

"Lisette, your wife's friend," Lisette responded, hoping he isn't suspicious of how she acts. Obviously, she's not Lisette. She only looks like her, not act like her.

Matthew shrugged. "She's not home," he answered, not knowing where his wife is. He came home and his wife was already gone. He didn't think about calling his wife because he wasn't thinking straight after all he is drunk.
Starla_Tiffany

Starla_Tiffany

Mensaje  khlover22 Vie Jul 08, 2016 7:19 pm

"Well then..." Lisette sighed as she notice her husband's attitude. "Alright, thanks." She walked away.

"My wife's friend?" Nicholas asked in a confused tone. "Are you really her friend?"
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  Starla_Tiffany Vie Jul 08, 2016 7:27 pm

Earlier, Orchid has sent Lisette a text message of where they could meet. She had told Lisette using her phone to meet her at Nicholas's office where she will be for the day and break.

Orchid slowly nodded. It was kind of sad how Nicholas didn't even know Lisette was her friend. It was like he knew nothing about her. "We've been friends for a while. We met after... you and Orchid got married. I was at your wedding with Orchid.." she said, wondering if Nicholas even remembered about his wedding day with her.
Starla_Tiffany

Starla_Tiffany

Mensaje  khlover22 Vie Jul 08, 2016 8:46 pm

"Right...." Nicholas said as he thinks that she might be crazy.

Lisette arrived at the place and notice Orchid talking to her husband. Her eyes grew as she couldn't believe that it actually happened, the dream really did came true. "Um... Lisette,what are you doing?" She awkwardly asked as she couldn't believe that she came all the way here.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 3 de 54. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 28 ... 54  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba