Losing Sight of Love 1×1 Krista

Página 54 de 54. Precedente  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Losing Sight of Love 1×1 Krista  - Página 54 Empty Re: Losing Sight of Love 1×1 Krista

Mensaje  khlover22 Lun Ago 08, 2016 3:46 am

"Thank you..." Lisette smiled, "but... I shouldn't take this."

"And if I lose everything it doesn't matter. But, you're risking our love for this, do you really want me to do this?" Nicholas asked hoping that Orchid would say no.
khlover22

khlover22

Losing Sight of Love 1×1 Krista  - Página 54 Empty Re: Losing Sight of Love 1×1 Krista

Mensaje  Starla_Tiffany Lun Ago 08, 2016 4:23 am

Matthew smiles a little. "Why can't you take this?" He asked her, out of curiosity. "Isn't this what you want?" He asked her, worried that she may not like the present.

"No...but I'm just worried about you, Nic," Orchid admitted, embracing him. "You've never worked anywhere besides your office.." she stated, that it's going to be tough for him when he's never worked anything lower than being CEO of a company.
Starla_Tiffany

Starla_Tiffany

Mensaje  khlover22 Mar Ago 09, 2016 6:06 pm

"I do like the present...but, you're just making me more and more confused than before." Lisette sighed as she didn't know what to do.

"Then I won't do it. Orchid, we can find another way to this problem, I don't care about my mother not helping." Nicholas said as he embraced Orchid back, "I'm not going to lose you again."
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  Starla_Tiffany Mar Ago 09, 2016 6:31 pm

Matthew shrugged. "This is unexpected.." he agreed with her, but hey at least he's trying to be nice to her.

Orchid nodded, with a small smile. "I love you," she told him, reminding him that even if he has nothing, she'll always love him.
Starla_Tiffany

Starla_Tiffany

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 54 de 54. Precedente  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba