Losing Sight of Love 1×1 Krista

Página 53 de 54. Precedente  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Losing Sight of Love 1×1 Krista  - Página 53 Empty Re: Losing Sight of Love 1×1 Krista

Mensaje  Starla_Tiffany Mar Ago 02, 2016 11:38 pm

Orchid frowned. "I guess I just realized how you don't deserve me when your mother told me how you deserve so much better," she admitted, with a frown.

Matthew was waiting at Lisette's doorstep. He didn't think about calling her ahead of time because he wanted to surprise her.
Starla_Tiffany

Starla_Tiffany

Losing Sight of Love 1×1 Krista  - Página 53 Empty Re: Losing Sight of Love 1×1 Krista

Mensaje  khlover22 Mar Ago 02, 2016 11:43 pm

"Why are you doing this to yourself?" Nicholas asked as he didn't know what to do.

Lisette arrived back home and notice Matthew there waiting for her. "What are you doing here?" Lisette asked as she was surprised to see Matthew at her doorsteps.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  Starla_Tiffany Miér Ago 03, 2016 7:10 am

"I talked to your mother today... and this is what I came up with after. I really don't deserve you," Orchid stated, even though technically they don't deserve each other. They both treated each other poorly. But, now they don't. It was up to Nic to decide if he's willing to disobey his mother for her.

"Thought I'll surprise you. And that's what I just did now," Matthew responded, now that she's actually here. He didn't come to just to surprise her, but also to kind of blow her away by being romantic.
Starla_Tiffany

Starla_Tiffany

Mensaje  khlover22 Jue Ago 04, 2016 5:43 pm

"Um...thanks...I guess." Lisette blinked as she unlocked her door, "You didn't have to do that."

"Why are you listening to what my mother is telling you?" Nicholas asked as he couldn't believe what is happening.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  Starla_Tiffany Vie Ago 05, 2016 8:26 am

"I know. I guess... I was just feeling generous today," Matthew lied. He had intentions of giving her a better 'impression' of himself. "I've got another suprise for you," he admitted.

"B-Because she won't help you and you do need her help. You wouldn't need to do anything. You can have your company back.." Orchid stated, that basically it'd be easier for Nic to take his mother's deal, but he loses the love of his life.
Starla_Tiffany

Starla_Tiffany

Mensaje  khlover22 Vie Ago 05, 2016 10:30 pm

"Are you seriously going to risk your life this much for me?" Nicholas asked as he didn't want Orchid to really do it.

"What's the other surprise?" Lisette asked as she find Matthew being nice is weird.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  Starla_Tiffany Sáb Ago 06, 2016 3:09 am

Orchid nodded slowly. "Why wouldn't I? I love you..." she stated, looking at him.

Matthew hands her a pair of new high heels and a new outfit. He figured that this whole set of outfit would be nice for her photoshoot.
Starla_Tiffany

Starla_Tiffany

Mensaje  khlover22 Dom Ago 07, 2016 6:04 am

Lisette looked at the clothes kind of surprise that a gift like this came from her ex-husband. "What's all this?" Lisette asked as she was unsure if she should trust Matthew or not.

"I love you too..." Nicholas sighed, "But I can't let you risk something like this. We can find another solution."
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  Starla_Tiffany Dom Ago 07, 2016 11:12 pm

"I know you love being a model and I thought this would make you happy..." Matthew admitted, with a slight blush because he hasn't always bought her present before.

"What other choice do we have?" Orchid questioned him, with a frown. "You know, your mother will do whatever she can to keep you down just to prove her point that you and I shouldn't be together. I'm worried that you will lose everything because of me..." she added.
Starla_Tiffany

Starla_Tiffany

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 53 de 54. Precedente  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba