ϟ 9¾ ~ Harry Potter ~ 9¾ ϟ ((Besties Only)) - Open -

Página 3 de 11. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

ϟ 9¾ ~ Harry Potter ~ 9¾ ϟ ((Besties Only)) - Open - - Página 3 Empty Re: ϟ 9¾ ~ Harry Potter ~ 9¾ ϟ ((Besties Only)) - Open -

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Vie Jul 22, 2016 3:33 am

"Thank you," Callie smiled, taking a seat next to Harry. "I'm Callie Foster."

"Ron Weasley," Ron said, holding out his hand, which was covered in candy. he then chuckled nervously and wiped his hand on his pants.

"Very much so, yes," Luna told her sister, having a faint smile on her pale face. "I heard from Father that there will be many Nargles and Wackspurts along the train ride, and inside the main hallway. I brought extra radishes in case we lose our pair."

"Ah, here's a cart." Draco Malfoy then opened up the cart and he stopped when he saw a girl there. "And who might you be sitting in my cart?" he sneered at her, smirking.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

ϟ 9¾ ~ Harry Potter ~ 9¾ ϟ ((Besties Only)) - Open - - Página 3 Empty Re: ϟ 9¾ ~ Harry Potter ~ 9¾ ϟ ((Besties Only)) - Open -

Mensaje  EchoHawk Vie Jul 22, 2016 3:38 am

"And my name's Harry. Harry Potter," Harry told her, smiling at her.

"Excuse me, but have any of you seen a toad?" Eve Dumbledore, another 1st year, asked as she peered into the cart. "A boy named Neville's lost one."
EchoHawk

EchoHawk

Mensaje  khlover22 Vie Jul 22, 2016 3:40 am

"Yup!" Scarlette smiled. "When I came, there were actually a lot. You actually came prepare." She chuckled.

"I'm sorry, but does this cart have your name on it?" Katherine scoffed as she rolled her eyes at Draco due to his rude attitude.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Vie Jul 22, 2016 3:44 am

Ron's shook his head. "No."
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Vie Jul 22, 2016 3:46 am

"I'm glad!" Luna smiled. "I even have some glasses. i designed them last night." She got out the huge glasses. "Father says I should put a picture in The Quibbler."

Draco narrowed his eyes and he walked inside, standing in front of her. "Think you're so tough, are you?"
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  khlover22 Vie Jul 22, 2016 3:50 am

"That could work, but shouldn't you ask the teachers first if they are ok with it?" Scarlette asked. "Wouldn't want you to get in trouble on your first day."

"Look who's talking." Katherine hissed. "I didn't start anything and I was actually having a peaceful time until someone like you walked in. If you're telling me to move, its not happening and you can find your own cart."
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  EchoHawk Vie Jul 22, 2016 3:51 am

Eve sighed before she saw Ron had his wand out and smiled. "Oh? Are you doing magic? Let's see then."
EchoHawk

EchoHawk

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Vie Jul 22, 2016 3:57 am

Ron cleared his throat, rather loudly, Callie noticed, before he pointed his wand at his pet rat and recited the spell, "Sunshine, daisies, bottom-mellow...turn this stupid, fat rat yellow!" Scabbers did not, in fact, turn yellow, but the box he was chewing inside was just blasted off him.

"Are you sure that's a real spell?" Callie asked, not meaning to sound rude.

"I'll talk to the teachers. I heard Professor Dumbledore is with this kind of fashion, correct?" Luna asked.

"What's your name, girl?" Draco asked, definitely going to tell his father about her. She was probably some Mudblood who thought she was all that and actually belonged in that school.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  EchoHawk Vie Jul 22, 2016 4:02 am

Eve scuffed. "Well, it's not very good, is it? Of course, my Mother and Grandfather have only taught me a few simple ones myself, but they've all worked for me." She took her wand out before walking over and sitting across from Harry. "For example, 'Oculous Repairo'." And with that spell, it fixed Harry's glasses.

He took them off and was astounding by how they were fixed like new.

"That's better, isn't it?" Eve asked before she got a good look at him. "Holy cricket! You're Harry Potter!" She smiled. "I'm Eve Dumbledore." She turned to Ron and Callie. "And you 2?"
EchoHawk

EchoHawk

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 3 de 11. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba