☠Heathens [A DC Villains RP]☠ (It has begun!)

Página 23 de 30. Precedente  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 26 ... 30  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

☠Heathens [A DC Villains RP]☠ (It has begun!) - Página 23 Empty Re: ☠Heathens [A DC Villains RP]☠ (It has begun!)

Mensaje  Lily07 Dom Dic 18, 2016 3:26 pm

Catgirl didn't stop running after the van.
"What is it?! I'm kind of busy here!" She yelled, turning to Salem for a moment.
Lily07

Lily07

☠Heathens [A DC Villains RP]☠ (It has begun!) - Página 23 Empty Re: ☠Heathens [A DC Villains RP]☠ (It has begun!)

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Lun Dic 19, 2016 7:12 pm

Dr. Strange let out a breath. However, he knew this wasn't the end. "Keep driving," he ordered. He saw the driver's uncertain look and barked, "Keep. Driving! Did I stutter!?'

The driver gulped and hit the gas, going to their second secret base.

"Plans changed! Stop!" Salem called, looking over.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Lun Dic 19, 2016 8:12 pm

(So,.. should we skip to a little later? I'm bored xD)
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  Lily07 Mar Dic 20, 2016 12:54 am

((haha sure XD ))
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Miér Dic 21, 2016 6:22 am

((XD!! Sure!))

That night, Salem was with the Joker and Catgirl in one of the Joker's little offices he had set up all around Gotham. "Our...so kind "friend" gave us a little description of where they will be holding Lucy," he said, looking over at the bodyguard that was no dead, strapped in a chair with lashes and bullets all over his body, the one that did him being the evident bullet to the head.

"You better be right, kid. I don't like it when I'm being fooled," Joker said, not looking pleased at all.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Lily07 Miér Dic 21, 2016 1:32 pm

Catgirl was standing in silence, her arms crossed, and an uneasy expression on her face.
She really, really didn't want to be there.
The Joker freaked her out, and he wasn't in a good mood. No one wants to be close to him when he's on a bad mood. 
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  Shinefairy Jue Dic 22, 2016 9:38 am

At the second secret base Caroline wasn't pleased. "They're gonna come for her," She told her grandfather, pretty sure they knew exactly where to find them.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Miér Dic 28, 2016 4:17 am

"We'll send every one I have out there to get her. Once Harley comes back from her "spa" day with this news, she will not be pleased. You think I'm scary? Oh, ho, no! Wait 'til you see a mother's scorn." Joker took a knife, throwing it above some guys and at a picture of Strange on the wall, hitting the head. "That will be it."

"Yes, but we are more prepared here," Strange said, hands behind his back, looking out the window.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Miér Dic 28, 2016 7:07 pm

"Fine," Caroline crossed her arms. "What do you want me to do?" She asked.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 23 de 30. Precedente  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 26 ... 30  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba