*Timelines Collide* -BFF's only-

Página 11 de 39. Precedente  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 39  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

*Timelines Collide* -BFF's only- - Página 11 Empty Re: *Timelines Collide* -BFF's only-

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Sáb Oct 15, 2016 5:00 am

Wally looked at it before he grabbed it, vibrating it and making it break in two. "There."

Storm sighed. "Look, I think... I think we all need a breather. Lets go out to a restaurant or bar and get some drinks, just wind down for a little bit, okay?"
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

*Timelines Collide* -BFF's only- - Página 11 Empty Re: *Timelines Collide* -BFF's only-

Mensaje  Lily07 Sáb Oct 15, 2016 5:26 am

Emily let out a sigh of relief.
"Thank you" she said yet again.
"Now... I hope you realize how impossible that idea of yours is" she told him.
"But what exactly is your plan ?" she asked anyways. She was really curious, and she felt like she had to listen to him after he got her out. No one else had done that for her before, so she felt like she owed him at least that much.
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  Shinefairy Sáb Oct 15, 2016 8:25 pm

"I don't know Storm," D'ick said, having a lot in his head and wasn't sure he really wanted to calm down.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Sáb Oct 15, 2016 10:01 pm

"I was...going to ask someone for their help, but I think it's best to leave them out of this," Wally said. He was wanting Steph's help, but after what happened, he actually didn't want to cause any more trouble for her. "First step is to see if they're following us. Lay low for a while, maybe a couple of days." Really, he wanted to take it by storm, but that could be a little too rash...

Or not.

"Scratch that. Next couple of days, we'll go over what we now about them," he said. "Then we'll attack."

"I wasn't asking," Storm said, grabbing his hand. "Come on," she told him, dragging him.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Sáb Oct 15, 2016 10:38 pm

"Storm..." D'ick groaned, really not wanting too. "I thought you said the whole team?" He asked.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Sáb Oct 15, 2016 11:45 pm

"No, I never mentioned them," Storm said. "Stop trying to make excuses."
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Lily07 Dom Oct 16, 2016 1:45 am

Emily frowned a little, and thought about that. Sure, it sounded like a good plan. She liked the idea of taking some days to think this threw. But she was worried about what he said, about them being followed and such.
She really, really didn't want to go back to that stupid Lab. Not ever.
"Alright" she finally said, nodding. "Do you have a place where we can stay at? Don't think this is the best one to talk about this and such" she added, glancing around her.
She honestly didn't have anywhere to go. She guessed it had been a year or so since she had gone missing... her parents probably thought she was dead. They probably had moved on, too.
And the last thing she wanted to do was cause them more pain than the one she had already caused.
She closed her eyes for a second, and tried not to think about her parents. Now it was not the time.
After she opened them again, she looked at Wally, and waited for an answer.
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  Shinefairy Dom Oct 16, 2016 8:24 pm

"I'm not... Just. Don't go at me for going there. I didn't go too far," D'ick stated, but walking with her.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Oct 18, 2016 4:36 am

"I know you didn't, Di.ck... We're all just a bit tense and say things we don't mean and..." Storm sighed. "Man, I really need that drink."

"Yeah. I have an idea," Wally told her, looking at her. "Follow me." He then went towards the city, having a small idea.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 11 de 39. Precedente  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 39  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba