*~ Bittersweet Love ~* Chapter 01 is up ^^ LOCK

Página 1 de 5. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

*~ Bittersweet Love ~*  Chapter 01 is up ^^ LOCK Empty *~ Bittersweet Love ~* Chapter 01 is up ^^ LOCK

Mensaje  HarmonyMusica Vie Abr 11, 2014 11:24 am

A/N : Haloo everyone ^^ It's me Harmony, I bet you thought that I was dead or something :DWell, our forum closed down so I'm doing a full remake of this story with a little twist to follow :)So please enjoy  Laughing   

*~ Bittersweet Love ~*  Chapter 01 is up ^^ LOCK Glitterfy3095210T889B81

Plot

Meet Willow Sweet, a normal human teenage girl. Or so she thinks... With average looks and grades and born to slightly abusive parents, Willow's life is a rather rollercoaster-like ride.

Imagine her horror when her parents enroll her to another school, in another COUNTRY?!

What's a normal teenage girl to do in a school called Bitter-Rose? And what exactly will she do when she discovers of her actual descent and powers? As well as falling for the most popular flirt in the school?!

Rated PG 13
Genres : Supernatural, Romance as well as a bit of Mystery

Última edición por HarmonyMusica el Mar Abr 29, 2014 6:26 am, editado 3 veces
HarmonyMusica

HarmonyMusica

*~ Bittersweet Love ~*  Chapter 01 is up ^^ LOCK Empty Characters

Mensaje  HarmonyMusica Vie Abr 11, 2014 12:54 pm

Characters 

*~ Bittersweet Love ~*  Chapter 01 is up ^^ LOCK AnimeGirl42-vampire
"Your actions clearly display who you are, otherwise who would you be?"

Willow Sweet :- A normal 17-year old teenage girl. She tries to keep her calm, even in the most nerve-wrecking situations and has a fierce hot temper when angered. She is a Countess when going by terms of Vampire ranking. She finds herself taking an interest to the most popular guy in the school, but will these budding feelings turn to love?!
Powers : Manipulation, Time & Space and Ice.

*~ Bittersweet Love ~*  Chapter 01 is up ^^ LOCK Vampire0028
"Forging another personality for myself was easy, thus, I could become someone else."

Xerxes Dreare :- One of the most popular guys of the school, 18-years old and also a flirt. He gains a crush on Willow, almost at first-sight but feels too awkward and shy to admit it. In reality, he hates all the attention girls give to him, and wants to be with Willow, only. In terms of Vampire Ranking, he's an Earl. Born to a shattered family, he's on bad terms with his unseen brother.
Powers : Teleportation, Trauma and Chaos.

*~ Bittersweet Love ~*  Chapter 01 is up ^^ LOCK 13776302835_82ca951760
"Everyone has to be happy, that's why I don't mind being the only one hurt the most..."

Mira Rose :- One of the oldest girls of the group, she's 18-years old. Hesitant to jump to conclusions and accuse others yet brave and courageous in battle, she's an orphan. Currently living with the Dean of the school, Mrs. Thorn, she keeps to herself usually. She's a Duchess, in terms of Vampire rankings and is in the highest position of all. Secretly smitten with a certain person, all she wants is for him to fall for her too.
Powers : Transformation, Justice and Light.

*~ Bittersweet Love ~*  Chapter 01 is up ^^ LOCK 1364287-bigthumbnail
"At the end of every journey, there is always a bright light. That light is always pure and is the source of truth."

Shiro William :- While calm and polite to others, he can be sweet and caring towards the ones he loves. A 19-year old Duke, in terms of Vampire Ranking. He has a soft spot towards Mira but is afraid to admit the feelings he has for her, in fear of ruining their friendship. However, he does indeed, fall in love with her. He bears a slight attitude of an enemy towards Allan Reyes.
Powers : Transformation, Teleportation and Judgement.

*~ Bittersweet Love ~*  Chapter 01 is up ^^ LOCK MeAnimeStyle
"If you keep giving up, then there's no telling what you'll end up not discovering."

Catelyn Scarlett :- Another one of the older girls in the group, being 18-years old. She's an achromat, born with the deficiency of not being able to see colors but instead, grayscale. She is extremely close to Mira, to the point where they're inseparable. She harbors feelings for Allan but due to her rather "tough" personality, she's shy to admit it. Her Vampire Ranking is revealed to be that of a Marchioness.
Powers : Speed, Retribution and Fire.

*~ Bittersweet Love ~*  Chapter 01 is up ^^ LOCK 1302345893_7699_full
"If you're weak, then you must try your best to become stronger."

Allan Reyes :- The 19-year old teenager with an irritable nature. Of course, if you anger him, prepare yourself for an extreme temper outburst. In reality, however, he is a really nice guy who wants to help others. He has mixed feelings towards Catelyn but refuses to directly admit it. In Vampire Rankings, he is an Earl and he possesses a bitter hatred towards Shiro.
Powers : Reasoning, Enhanced Senses and Steel. [/i]

*~ Bittersweet Love ~*  Chapter 01 is up ^^ LOCK Anime-neko-girl-large-msg--large-msg-117511986575
"The darkness is my friend, yours too!"

Amber Tryst :- The 12-year old daughter of Mrs. Thorn. Due to her dangerous powers, she is confined to her house at all costs nevertheless, sometimes she does escape. She is an innocent child with a split-personality causing her to change from innocent and pure to insane and evil within just a matter of seconds.
Powers : Darkness and Death.
HarmonyMusica

HarmonyMusica

*~ Bittersweet Love ~*  Chapter 01 is up ^^ LOCK Empty Ranks in Power

Mensaje  HarmonyMusica Vie Abr 11, 2014 1:46 pm

Ranks

Duke/Duchess -- The strongest level of all.
^
|
|
Marquess/Marchioness -- The second strongest.
^
|
|
Earl/Countess -- Third in power.
^
|
|
Baron/Baroness -- The lowest level of all and the weakest of vampires.
HarmonyMusica

HarmonyMusica

*~ Bittersweet Love ~*  Chapter 01 is up ^^ LOCK Empty ,

Mensaje  adanwlal Vie Abr 11, 2014 7:01 pm

Please write the first chapter soon!  cheers 
adanwlal

adanwlal

*~ Bittersweet Love ~*  Chapter 01 is up ^^ LOCK Empty Re: *~ Bittersweet Love ~* Chapter 01 is up ^^ LOCK

Mensaje  HarmonyMusica Vie Abr 11, 2014 7:10 pm

Why thank you ^^ Will do  Very Happy :floraWinx: 
HarmonyMusica

HarmonyMusica

*~ Bittersweet Love ~*  Chapter 01 is up ^^ LOCK Empty Re: *~ Bittersweet Love ~* Chapter 01 is up ^^ LOCK

Mensaje  BoohBooh Vie Abr 11, 2014 7:34 pm

Beautiful as always Harm, please write on. Smile
BoohBooh

BoohBooh

Mensaje  HarmonyMusica Sáb Abr 12, 2014 6:43 am

Thank you Booh ^^
HarmonyMusica

HarmonyMusica

Mensaje  Anatee Sáb Abr 12, 2014 1:41 pm

Awesome dude! (I'm working on the third chapter of my story so.)
Anatee

Anatee

Mensaje  HarmonyMusica Sáb Abr 12, 2014 1:43 pm

Teehee, arigato gosai mas... I have to update this soon but I am suffering from powercuts due to the locals celebrating their Avrudu... *sigh*
I gotta reeead!
HarmonyMusica

HarmonyMusica

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 1 de 5. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba