*~ Bittersweet Love ~* Chapter 01 is up ^^ LOCK

Página 2 de 5. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

*~ Bittersweet Love ~*  Chapter 01 is up ^^ LOCK - Página 2 Empty Re: *~ Bittersweet Love ~* Chapter 01 is up ^^ LOCK

Mensaje  Anatee Sáb Abr 12, 2014 1:44 pm

(By the way dude I'm waiting for the crush's club to be finished soon!

Also Thanks!)
Anatee

Anatee

*~ Bittersweet Love ~*  Chapter 01 is up ^^ LOCK - Página 2 Empty Re: *~ Bittersweet Love ~* Chapter 01 is up ^^ LOCK

Mensaje  HarmonyMusica Sáb Abr 12, 2014 2:35 pm

That link is viral, weirdly, so I'm currently creating it xD )
HarmonyMusica

HarmonyMusica

*~ Bittersweet Love ~*  Chapter 01 is up ^^ LOCK - Página 2 Empty ,

Mensaje  adanwlal Sáb Abr 12, 2014 3:45 pm

HarmonyMusica escribió:That link is viral, weirdly, so I'm currently creating it xD )
 Shocked Wow! I can't believe you're
actually aloud to have a picture of Lord Kaname as your avatar! That's so cool!
adanwlal

adanwlal

Mensaje  enchantedmelody Sáb Abr 12, 2014 7:49 pm

Oh my God, this sounds way too exciting, and I already ship Willow with Xerxes (His name is pretty hard to spell and pronounce, not gonna lie).
You have got to update, Harmony, or the ole' torture set will be used.
enchantedmelody

enchantedmelody

Mensaje  Lara12234 Dom Abr 13, 2014 10:05 am

Rainy, no offence, but I'm STILL gonna call you Rainy. You will always be Rainy. And to agree with you: I SHIP THEM TOO!!!! (thanks to the Romanian part of me, Xerxes is not that difficult to pronounce for me XD)

SIIIIIS WRIIIIITE I MISSED THIS STORY SO MUUUUCH!!!
Lara12234

Lara12234

*~ Bittersweet Love ~*  Chapter 01 is up ^^ LOCK - Página 2 Empty ~ Chapter 01 ~ A Life That You Wouldn't Long For

Mensaje  HarmonyMusica Vie Abr 18, 2014 5:34 pm

*~ Bittersweet Love ~*  Chapter 01 is up ^^ LOCK - Página 2 Glitterfy3095210T889B81
~ Chapter 01 ~ ( Willow's POV )

"It was on a snowy day, a long time ago when I was sent to a boarding school in a country I myself didn't know. It was a terrible journey, getting accepted and accepting what I was meant to be... I don't regret it though, I'm happy that I met so many people. This is my story..."

Snow had coated the entire neighborhood and an eternal smell of a Christmas feast would always whiff through my nose. When it was snowfall, the flakes would land gently on the dry leaves and dead flowers.
Often, I'd stare out of my bedroom window to see most of the children and teenagers outside with either their parents or friends, playing in the snow. How I'd long to do that...
Which is impossible. I don't have time anymore neither do I have parents who'd want to do things like that with ME, rather, they'd do it with their other daughter. Call me bitter but it's the sheer truth.

I don't get people. I choose not to, at least. All I know is that at some point, everyone will end up betraying you. No one's really out there to help you and at some point, they'll drag you down with outrageous and unbelievable lies.
I hate sound for that matter. Not music... Sound meaning noise. Everyone is always so noisy which is why I'm always seen with my headphones, to block out the noise. It's also the best way to ignore others who pass your ignorance off as you being deaf.

Now descending the crude and metallic staircase, I let out a sigh, I didn't even have time to take a real shower because I had to attend to the house duties. Call me boastful and confident, but without me... These people wouldn't get far at all.

My father, Drew is a strange and moody character. If he's provoked when drunk, he'd smash anyone with the bottle of wine or beer. He acts friendly and charming to the outside yet he's scheming and cunning deep inside. He's also a model, having been "gifted" with raven hair and sea-blue eyes.

My mother, Adelia is a cruel and passionate woman. She won't go down a fight and ends up making it physical abuse if no one complies. She too, has a different personality to outsiders and has a strange manner of becoming extremely cold when displeased. She too, is a model/photographer. She's blonde with black eyes.

So if it weren't for me, these people would've ended up either homeless or useless, lifeless or even moneyless.

"Oi, what's for dinner?" Asked the irritating voice of my baby sister... If you can call her a baby sister, that is. Young Arietta was always getting on my nerves and she was a pampered and spoilt brat. If I could, I would've slapped her across the face by now...

"Commoner, answer me... Oh and mama and papa said they're booking your plane." She stated in her bratty tone.
"Wha- A plane? What for?" I asked, a sinking feeling building deep inside me.
"Don't you know? Mama and papa are sending you to a boarding school..."

As I heard the words fall from her mouth, my soul built up a fury I'd never felt before. My pupils would've grown smaller and my grip on the banister tightened. "You disgusting liar!" I yelled, slapping her.

Silence... So sweet...

"MAAAAMAAAA!" She wailed, breaking down into a fit of sobs.
"What IS GOING ON?!"

You can guess that I received a long lecture for slapping her while the brat cradled her head in her hands and claimed that it burnt her.

"Was that really true?" I asked, glancing at my mother in the eye.
"Drew, you didn't tell her? We talked about this..."
"Talked about what?!" I asked her, my face taking on a glare.
"You're being sent away... To another country exactly, your new boarding school..."

My thoughts are definitely bitter, as I enter the taxi and pile up my luggage. I didn't even glance at my home for the last time, I just... It wasn't even home anymore! Not with those people.
Hopefully, new country or not, I'll make a start. As usual however, it'll end up with me being highly unpopular but then again, who cares? This was a finishing academy anyway...

A/N : Yes, it's long, terribly sorry to all for keeping you guys under the wait-list xD I had urgent matters to attend to anyway. Please enjoy ^^
HarmonyMusica

HarmonyMusica

*~ Bittersweet Love ~*  Chapter 01 is up ^^ LOCK - Página 2 Empty ,

Mensaje  adanwlal Vie Abr 18, 2014 6:09 pm

EEEEEEEEEE!  cheers I can't wait to see what happens next!  bom 
adanwlal

adanwlal

Mensaje  Lara12234 Vie Abr 18, 2014 7:25 pm

Poor Willow...I just wanna slap that little brat of a sister!
Lara12234

Lara12234

Mensaje  Anatee Vie Abr 18, 2014 8:10 pm

ME LIKEY
Anatee

Anatee

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 2 de 5. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba