Code Lyoko RPG (Start! You can still join!)

Página 109 de 111. Precedente  1 ... 56 ... 108, 109, 110, 111  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Code Lyoko RPG (Start! You can still join!) - Página 109 Empty Re: Code Lyoko RPG (Start! You can still join!)

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Miér Jul 09, 2014 12:14 am

"I wish I had recorded it," Katara said.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Code Lyoko RPG (Start! You can still join!) - Página 109 Empty Re: Code Lyoko RPG (Start! You can still join!)

Mensaje  khlover22 Miér Jul 09, 2014 1:35 am

"I know right." Ulrich agreed.

The trip has ended and everyone went back to school. "That field trip was actually fun." Odd said with a smile.

"Even with Sissi screaming over a spider." Yumi giggled.

"What did you think about it Nicole?" Aelita asked as she glanced over Nio.

"I think it was ok." Nio said with a shrug.

"Nic, are you ok?" Jeremy asked curiously.

"Yeah? Why?" Nio said as she start to have a feeling that they were getting suspicious.

"You been acting weird." Ulrich said. "You sure nothing is going on?"
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Miér Jul 09, 2014 4:15 am

Katara narrowed her eyes at Nicole. She knew something was up.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  khlover22 Miér Jul 09, 2014 4:31 am

Nio was starting to get nervous but right away she start to act normal. "Don't worry about it!" Nio smiled. "I'm fine. And nothing is going on. Just feeling tired from the trip." She lied.

Everyone just looked at each other and shrugged all except for Ulrich. Ulrich was glaring at Nicole since she wasn't acting like... "Nicole." Nio stared at Ulrich and she just smiled friendly at Ulrich, but deep inside Nio was smirking with joy. That's right Ulrich. Be suspicious at me. But, you are never going to find that purple mermaid princess. Nio thought.

"Anyways, since we're done with school. Do you guys want to do something?" Odd asked curiously.

"I think I'm going to go check on Lyoko in my room." Jeremy said as he went to his room.

"I have something else to do to." Ulrich said as he was about to head to his room.

"Aren't you going to ask Nicole to come with you?" Odd mentioned.

Ulrich glanced back and notice Nio was standing there curiously. "Usually Nicole will come with me even though I don't have to ask her." Ulrich said as he continue walking on.

"Nicole, is there something going on between you and Ulrich?" Aelita asked curiously.

"Hehe," Nio awkwardly laughed. "Nothing is wrong. I guess he's mad about something."
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Miér Jul 09, 2014 4:54 am

"Yeah... Mad. Hey, Ulrich, wait up!" Katara ran after him, needing to talk to him. Mermaid Princesses would know other Mermaid Princess' feelings or whatever. It's like they were linked somehow, and she was getting an off-link from Nio.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  khlover22 Miér Jul 09, 2014 5:09 am

Ulrich stopped and notice Katara walking up to her. "Hey Kat, aren't you going to hang out with the others?" Ulrich asked.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Miér Jul 09, 2014 5:16 am

"Yeah, but, uh..." Katara glanced back at the others. "You notice something weird, too, right?"
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  khlover22 Miér Jul 09, 2014 5:25 am

"You can tell something is up with Nicole. Honestly, that's not the Nicole I know." Ulrich said. "When I saw her back, I was happy but at the same time, I had a sign thinking something is not right."
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  Anatee Miér Jul 09, 2014 12:21 pm

Tsugumi shrugged a bit. Ulrich was getting suspicious about everyon now-a-days. She sighed before she went to her room.
Anatee

Anatee

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 109 de 111. Precedente  1 ... 56 ... 108, 109, 110, 111  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba