Code Lyoko RPG (Start! You can still join!)

Página 110 de 111. Precedente  1 ... 56 ... 109, 110, 111  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Code Lyoko RPG (Start! You can still join!) - Página 110 Empty Re: Code Lyoko RPG (Start! You can still join!)

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Miér Jul 09, 2014 5:35 pm

"Same. For me, maybe it's Hippo's weird warnings of the sea acting weird again, but just....this doesn't feel right," Katara said.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Code Lyoko RPG (Start! You can still join!) - Página 110 Empty Re: Code Lyoko RPG (Start! You can still join!)

Mensaje  khlover22 Miér Jul 09, 2014 6:22 pm

"Probably, but the only one way to tell if it's Nicole if she becomes a mermaid or if she's in Lyoko. I know my best friend and that may not be my best friend." Ulrich said as he gave a sad look.

~*~*~*~
Gaito was at his castle admiring what was in the tube unconscious. "Gaito-sama." Yuri asked as she notice Gaito admiring the tube.

Gaito smirked and took a glimpse back at Sheshe. "Why hello Yuri, is there something you need?" Gaito asked.

"Y-You been admiring Nio-sama a lot because of her plan. She already kidnap the purple pearl princess and disguise as her. But, I want to do something to make Gaito-sama happy." Yuri spoke shyly.

Gaito smirked and walked up to Yuri and lightly pat her on the shoulder. "If you want to impress me... let see how well you can ambush those mermaid princesses." Gaito said as he walked away leaving Yuri shocked.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  Anatee Miér Jul 09, 2014 6:28 pm

Tsugumi stretched her arms. It's been a tiring week, since Nio came to the school, Nicole and Katara went to their kingdoms. As much as she wanted to, she didn't want to get attacked by Gaito. She let out a sigh as she walked into her room.
Anatee

Anatee

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Jue Jul 10, 2014 1:14 am

((Wuahhhh, Yuri-chan! ^^ Definitely my favorite Mermaid Princess villain, by a long shot! I ship her and Hippo so hard~! ^^))

Katara nodded. "Well, we'll see soon enough."
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Anatee Jue Jul 10, 2014 1:21 am

(WHO DOESN'T LOVE YURI-CHAN!?)
Anatee

Anatee

Mensaje  khlover22 Jue Jul 10, 2014 1:23 am

(I know right! I love Yuri!  inlove<3 And her and Hippo are like an adorable couple~  inlove<3 )

It was already night time and Yuri was walking around the school noticing if there were any mermaid princesses. If I was a mermaid princess, where would I be? Yuri thought curiously.

"And just what are you doing here... Yuri-chan?" Nio asked from behind.

Yuri took a glimpse back and notice Nio disguise as the purple pearl princess standing in her way. "Ah~ Nio-sama, what a pleasure of you to be here~" Yuri smirked.

"Honestly, why are you here?" Nio asked as she gave a suspicious look to Yuri.

"Hmph!" Yuri growled. "Gaito-sama can't just admire you forever. Besides, once I plan this attack, I know I will capture a mermaid princess for sure!"

Nio sighed in disappointment and said, "Yuri, I like you... but, you know that you're only a beginner. Only a pro know how to capture a mermaid princess."

Yuri mumbled harsh words about Nio and she rolled her eyes, "Even though you are a villain, I can be one as well!" She stomped away and Nio just chuckled.

"I'll show Nio for sure that I can be good enough for Gaito." Yuri mumbled as she walked away.

~*~*~*~
Odd was walking around and notice Yuri heading towards the music room. Odd gave a curious look and decided to follow her since he never seen her before. Yuri arrived at the music room and the first thing she notice was a piano. She sat down at the piano and start playing songs on it. Odd blinked and thought, She's not really that good of a player honestly.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  Anatee Jue Jul 10, 2014 1:27 am

Tsugumi looked out of her open window. 'Maybe I should go to my kingdom...' She thought. but, then she heard yuri's piano playing. "Who's paying the piano?' She mumbled.
Anatee

Anatee

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Jue Jul 10, 2014 1:35 am

Katara was a good couple of feet from the music room, but could hear the horrible sound of that piano. "Ugh... Who is playing that horrible tune?"
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  khlover22 Jue Jul 10, 2014 1:41 am

"Kat, you ok?" Ulrich asked. "I think those girls that came from the dance are back. We should go check out the music room."

~*~*~*~
"Odd? What are you doing here?" Nio asked from behind.

Odd quickly glimpse back and notice "Nicole" standing right in front of him. "Nicole!" Odd gasped. "Jeez, I did not see you there. Do you know who that girl is?"

"Heard the girl's name is Yuri. I think she's new. Didn't know she could play piano." Nio shrugged.

"Odd!!!" Ulrich suddenly called out.

Nio glanced back and notice Katara and Ulrich rushing up to her and Odd. Nio smirked and said, "I'll see you later ok." Nio start to run off somewhere.

"Ulrich, Kat, what are you guys doing here?" Odd asked curiously.

"Was that Nicole that just passed by?" Ulrich panted as he try to catch his breath.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 110 de 111. Precedente  1 ... 56 ... 109, 110, 111  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba