ღ Ao Haru Ride ღ | 1x1 with ѕтαяℓα_т郃αηу

Página 3 de 73. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 38 ... 73  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

ღ Ao Haru Ride ღ | 1x1 with ѕтαяℓα_т郃αηу - Página 3 Empty Re: ღ Ao Haru Ride ღ | 1x1 with ѕтαяℓα_т郃αηу

Mensaje  Starla_Tiffany Lun Ago 04, 2014 8:00 am

Mako followed Irie. "I wonder if she knew that we were talking about her," he said.

"Maybe you should talk to him, when you get the chance, " Amu suggested. "You never know if it's him unless you approach them."
Starla_Tiffany

Starla_Tiffany

ღ Ao Haru Ride ღ | 1x1 with ѕтαяℓα_т郃αηу - Página 3 Empty Re: ღ Ao Haru Ride ღ | 1x1 with ѕтαяℓα_т郃αηу

Mensaje  khlover22 Lun Ago 04, 2014 8:03 am

"I know but I can be too nervous too." Miya said as she start to remember Mako from junior high. "He was my first love..."

"I don't think so." Irie said. "But I'm surprise she actually looked at us. Anyways, do you know that girl? Because I feel like she knows you?" He asked curiously as he made a curious expression at Mako.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  Starla_Tiffany Lun Ago 04, 2014 8:09 am

"You guys would look perfect together.." Amu said, imagining Mako and Miya as a couple.

"Well..she was my first 'love'.." Mako admitted, trusting Irie who was his best friend ever since his mother had passed away.
Starla_Tiffany

Starla_Tiffany

Mensaje  khlover22 Lun Ago 04, 2014 8:13 am

"First love huh?" Irie said. "Does that 'girl' even remember you?" He rose a brow at Mako.

"Very funny Amu." Miya said sarcastically. "Honestly, I don't even know if he still remembers me. Sometimes I think about going back in time and seeing him again. But, during half the 1st term he transfer school and I never really saw him after that." Miya said as she start to make a sad expression.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  Starla_Tiffany Lun Ago 04, 2014 8:16 am

"Probably not, we did change.. a lot actually," Mako said, with a sigh.

"It's Valentine's Day, maybe today is the day," Amu said, with a wink. She was trying to make Miya feel better by giving her some confidence.
Starla_Tiffany

Starla_Tiffany

Mensaje  khlover22 Lun Ago 04, 2014 8:21 am

"Are you saying I should confess?!" Miya asked as her jaws drop. "I don't think I can. I mean, I don't even think that's the Mako I use to know."

"I see... well if you still love her... go for it. It's not that hard Mako." Irie said as he gave Mako a small smile.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  Starla_Tiffany Lun Ago 04, 2014 8:24 am

"Well if I could write a letter for someone I like so can you, Miya," Amu admitted, that she wrote a love letter.

Mako smiled back, returning the smile. "But..it's all in the past now, I doubt she even remembers my name," he said.
Starla_Tiffany

Starla_Tiffany

Mensaje  khlover22 Lun Ago 04, 2014 8:28 am

"Well, let's see what happens." Irie said as he smiled.

It was already after school. Miya and Amu went their separate ways since they don't live that near each other. While Miya was walking home she notice Mako was walking right in front of her. Miya's eyes widen in shock as she notice Mako walking right in front of her and she was standing behind. "Huh?!" Miya gasped out of nowhere as she notice Mako.

~*~*~*~
Irie was walking home normally. The sun was setting so he was just enjoying his surroundings as he walked home. Irie notice Amu behind him. But, he just ignore her and continue walking on.

(I think I'm going to get some sleep. Good night! Very Happy )
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  Starla_Tiffany Lun Ago 04, 2014 8:47 am

"Hello there," Mako greeted her, with a smile and having his hands in his pocket looking like a cool dude.

Amu fell over because of her injured foot from her athletic class. "Ow..." she winced, from her twisted ankle.

(I'm going to get some sleep too Very Happy.  So see you tomorrow! I promise I'd be on Wink)
Starla_Tiffany

Starla_Tiffany

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 3 de 73. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 38 ... 73  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba