ღ Ao Haru Ride ღ | 1x1 with ѕтαяℓα_т郃αηу

Página 2 de 73. Precedente  1, 2, 3 ... 37 ... 73  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

ღ Ao Haru Ride ღ | 1x1 with ѕтαяℓα_т郃αηу - Página 2 Empty Re: ღ Ao Haru Ride ღ | 1x1 with ѕтαяℓα_т郃αηу

Mensaje  khlover22 Lun Ago 04, 2014 6:55 am

(Hello  Very Happy )

Irie gave a curious look on who's the girl Mako has been staring at her. "Alright whatever you say." Irie said with a shrug. "Have you gotten any girl on your mind?" He asked curiously as Irie just remember that today was Valentine's Day.

Miya went to the store and there were many students. Miya was buying as much bread as she can and the guys were giving her weird looks. "How can a girl eat that much?" A guy whispered.

Miya overheard the conversation but she didn't care. "Miss! Can I buy these!" Miya called out to the lady.

The lady gave a friendly smile to Miya and nodded, Miya paid for her bread and they were put in a bag. She walked away and started waiting for Amu to buy her bread. Right away Miya grabbed a bread out from her plastic bag and start to unwrapped the plastic and start nomming on the bread.
khlover22

khlover22

ღ Ao Haru Ride ღ | 1x1 with ѕтαяℓα_т郃αηу - Página 2 Empty Re: ღ Ao Haru Ride ღ | 1x1 with ѕтαяℓα_т郃αηу

Mensaje  Starla_Tiffany Lun Ago 04, 2014 7:01 am

Mako shook his head with a smile. "Why would I? What about you, Mr. Cool?" he asked Irie. He was hiding the fact that he cares for a girl and doesn't want to tell Irie yet.

Amu brought bread and headed back to the table where Miya was sitting at.

(Hey! Very Happy )
Starla_Tiffany

Starla_Tiffany

Mensaje  khlover22 Lun Ago 04, 2014 7:07 am

"Only one bread?" Miya's eyes widen as she stared at Amu's bread. "You have got to eat more than that Amu-chan." Miya start to eat more of her bread. "How come you don't eat more than one bread?"

"You know I hate girls Mako." Irie sighed as he gave an annoyed look. "I think I rather be friends with them instead of date one of them."

Irie suddenly glanced over and notice how Miya was hogging on to her food and Amu was just eating lightly. Irie's eyes widen as he notice how much of a pig Miya was as she was eating her bread. "This is why I hate girls..." Irie mumbled as he glanced over at Miya who was eating her bread nonstop. "How can a girl eat like that?" He scoffed.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  Starla_Tiffany Lun Ago 04, 2014 7:14 am

"I guess I just don't have much of an appetite today," Amu lied. But, really she was on a diet and trying to look good for Irie.

Mako chuckled at how Irie reacted over how Miya has a big appetite with pretty anything edible. "Somehow, I doubt you can NOT fall in love," he said.
Starla_Tiffany

Starla_Tiffany

Mensaje  khlover22 Lun Ago 04, 2014 7:17 am

"Eh?" Miya asked as she talked with her mouth full. "But, you always have an appetite. What happened to my best friend?!" She start to freak out. "Unless..." Miya mumbled as she start to stare at Amu. "Unless you like someone!" She blurted out.

"Jeez, that girl is so unladylike. I'll be surprise if you went out with a girl like her Mako." Irie sighed in disappointment, "I thought girls will be more ladylike, but I was wrong. She is not even a girl at all!"
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  Starla_Tiffany Lun Ago 04, 2014 7:27 am

Amu blushed, out of embarrassment. "Sshh! Don't say it so loud!" She exclaimed.

"What about the girl next to her huh?" Mako asked Irie, avoiding Irie from talking about his crush's errors.
Starla_Tiffany

Starla_Tiffany

Mensaje  khlover22 Lun Ago 04, 2014 7:32 am

"She seems like the clumsy type." Irie said. "She does act like a girl but I wouldn't even bother if she confess to me. I am not just looking for someone right now. How about you Mako?"

"Sorry...sorry." Miya said as she sat back down in her seat and start nomming on her bread. She start to feel the presence of someone staring at her and Amu. She glanced over and notice 2 guys were glaring at her. Miya's eyes widen when she saw Mako, she start to think about if it's the Mako that she know from junior high.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  Starla_Tiffany Lun Ago 04, 2014 7:37 am

"I think your wrong, I think there's just something different about her than any other girl.." Mako replied, with a smile. He just knows someone when he met them before.

"What's wrong?" Amu asked Miya, wondering why she stopped eating.
Starla_Tiffany

Starla_Tiffany

Mensaje  khlover22 Lun Ago 04, 2014 7:51 am

"Shoot she's looking at us." Irie said as he notice Miya staring straight at him. Irie suddenly walked away along with Mako.

Miya was shocked to see Irie, but the other guy looked so familiar to her. Miya slowly got up and watch the 2 guys walked away. "It's nothing..." Miya said as she was still shocked. "I thought I saw someone familiar." She slowly sat back down and gave a sad look.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 2 de 73. Precedente  1, 2, 3 ... 37 ... 73  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba