Meichi's Book of things -_-_- No Posting

Página 3 de 3. Precedente  1, 2, 3

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Meichi's Book of things -_-_- No Posting - Página 3 Empty Re: Meichi's Book of things -_-_- No Posting

Mensaje  Micromeichi Sáb Sep 27, 2014 7:27 pm

Meichi's Book of things -_-_- No Posting - Página 3 Necrosan1bymgmnzx

We made a vow, a promise,
To carry onward,
I'll see it through.
When I was young, the sky shone clear and bright and blue,
And I smiled through every day, knowing that all my dreams would come true.

"So, you want to talk to me, eh! I'm Ania Nexus Starbright the Second of the House of Night, but if you must, call me Ania! I have no time for your games and antics, I got a handful of idiots keep alive! I may look like I'm 13, but in truth, I'm older than anyone here! How old? Never ask a lady her age!"

"I never needed to touch the stone, but I'm an "Ancient" Neko. Meaning of from the days when magical creatures were common place. But then you humans showed up and, ugh, nevermind you don't care anyways! I'm a catgirl mage, I can harness the power of light. How? You mean you humans can't use magic!?"

"My personality? They say that you know yourself best, but for Allebelle's sake can't you tell? People say that I can't keep my mouth shut and order people around, not exactly suiting the stereotype of helpful guide I'm supposed to be filling. I also have a really short temper, and I get confused by the modern world. You all are just really confusing, alright?'

"My History? What is this, an interview so you can write a biography about me? I'm from the Elder Guild the House of Night, one of my ancestors founding it way way back. I was around when my country was about to crumble quite literally. So what did my fellow guildmates do? Lock me up in a coffin and put me to sleep why don't they! Well, now I guess I'm stuck with a bunch of people who got there noses into the ruins of an old temple and got themselves cursed! I have to help them too, yipee..."

"Well, that's it! Go! Shoo! Bye bye!"

Now that I've grown, that sky fades dark and disappears
And the future I once dreamed dissolves
before my doubts and fears.

Then you came to me,
Took me by the hand,
And the strength you shared helped me to rise and stand.
Let the clocks tick by,
Let the days fade away,
'Cause I've found the path my heart will
walk today.

Meichi's Book of things -_-_- No Posting - Página 3 Necro-San_2V26_-_By_Sacha-Chan

Face Claim- Necro
This character and images belong to the original artist
Song- Connect
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

Meichi's Book of things -_-_- No Posting - Página 3 Empty WIP

Mensaje  Micromeichi Sáb Sep 27, 2014 10:41 pm

Meichi's Book of things -_-_- No Posting - Página 3 Tumblr_n8rlxgD6Xm1tx4ojoo4_500

Welcome, Cirrians!

I am proud to say that our quest is about to begin! Before I brief you on what to do, some characters are without mentors or apprentices, so I have taken the liberties of not only matching characters but making a list of it. If you could please refer here-

House Of Night

Emmeryn Nagisike mentors Saku Jingoku

House of Order

Marriot Ekar mentors Julthor Petalbreeze
Lilyth Edgewood mentors Tamreil Agis

House of Chaos

Blacivi Acoird mentors Nalfar Dragonfang
Hanawaka Beatrix mentors Kariko

((The amount of lower tiers was almost depressing but anyways.

Where to begin?
I don't want this RP to start right off the bat, so perhaps we'll spend the first in-RP day getting to 'know' the other characters. Perhaps you can return from a mission or request, anything is free game. I have something planned for the next day, however.

Calendar

Cirri's calendar is split into 4 months based on seasons, each approximately 90 days each. The RP begins in the Vernal season A handy dandy calendar of events will be updated regularly. The year is also told by how many years after or before the goddess war it is. (Time is told via BGW and AGW) The RP begins in the year 300 AGW

Current Year - 300 AGW

Hibernal
-CrystalFall is day 1 of Hibernal season

Vernal
-Flowerbearing is Day 1 of Vernal Season
-RP begins on Day 30 of Vernal Season
-Light Festival is Day 70 of Vernal Season

Estival

Autumnal
- The Haunting is on Day 83 of the Autumnal Season

Now that complex explanations are over, it's time to begin!
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

Meichi's Book of things -_-_- No Posting - Página 3 Empty May-Lee Ochima

Mensaje  Micromeichi Dom Oct 19, 2014 9:15 pm

Meichi's Book of things -_-_- No Posting - Página 3 Tumblr_mkk333LGBi1s4q4eyo1_500

Name:: May-Lee Ochima
Aracana :: Magician
Sexuality :: Asexual
Face Claim :: Aisaka Taiga - Toradora!

Meichi's Book of things -_-_- No Posting - Página 3 Tumblr_mj5pquKkSD1rgtl3ho1_500

Persona :: Nekomata
Persona Evolution :: Jack Frost
Title :: The Fighter
Personality :: May-Lee is a person who takes logic to the backseat and thinks with her fists. She rushes in head-first into situations without thinking about any outcomes or consequences. She does, however, has a strong sense of right and wrong, but judges most things for what they are on the surface.  
Talents :: Outside of her fighting talents, both with various weapons and hand combat, May-Lee also has skills in cooking, mostly for herself.

Meichi's Book of things -_-_- No Posting - Página 3 Tumblr_mhxioxFnNK1qbayl8o1_500

Friends :: None ;; She personally doesn't want any
Crush :: None ;; She isn't interested in a relationship whatsoever
Problem :: May-Lee is an excellent fighter : It's a fact everyone knows, but it's a blessing and a curse for her. While she can be independent and defend herself, the fighter girl intimidates most people to the point where the are in fear of approaching her under the sense that she'll beat the crap out of them. She's become a ruthless monster to the public- its a fact she  hates. She wants to use her abilities for good, and the SEES has allowed her to do that. However, she still fears that her allies will soon become scared of her too.
History :: WIP when I have time D:

Última edición por Micromeichi el Dom Oct 19, 2014 10:41 pm, editado 2 veces
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

Meichi's Book of things -_-_- No Posting - Página 3 Empty Re: Meichi's Book of things -_-_- No Posting

Mensaje  Micromeichi Dom Oct 19, 2014 9:35 pm

Meichi's Book of things -_-_- No Posting - Página 3 Tumblr_n8ijm2TUkT1t9kr5po8_500
Name:: Alloutte Kamati
Aracana :: Lover's
Sexuality :: Pansexual
Face Claim :: Mizuki Himeji - Baka and Test

Meichi's Book of things -_-_- No Posting - Página 3 Tumblr_lp57kkUtkZ1qg5jwmo1_400

Persona :: Isis
Persona Evolution :: Pixie
Title :: The Fortune Teller
Personality :: Alloutte is a compassionate girl who, admittedly , is a bit of a geek. She has delved herself in the world of fortune telling, as well the match-making game she has created for herself. She loves helping her clients find their way using her gift and skill.
Talents :: While her fortune telling is a gift and talent, she also is really skilled in making things such as potpourri and simple to complex nature crafts, which she gives as gifts or uses herself.

Meichi's Book of things -_-_- No Posting - Página 3 Tumblr_n8ijm2TUkT1t9kr5po1_500

Friends :: While friendly with everyone, she doesn't really hang out with anyone
Crush :: She hasn't seen an interest in anyone , but she's constantly looking - without luck, however.
Problem :: She believes that she's just another kid prodigy, and that her fortune telling will be the only thing she's known for, and not her kindness, or anything else. What troubles her deeper is that her own gift won't be able to help her- as it has proved that she hasn't been able to read her own fortune in the past.  
History :: WIP

Última edición por Micromeichi el Vie Oct 24, 2014 9:19 pm, editado 4 veces
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

Mensaje  Micromeichi Dom Oct 19, 2014 9:44 pm

Meichi's Book of things -_-_- No Posting - Página 3 Tumblr_mlnr7ez4kS1snrfpro1_500
Name::
Aracana ::
Sexuality ::
Face Claim ::

Meichi's Book of things -_-_- No Posting - Página 3 Tumblr_mb3ec4AC8p1r2pvg2o1_r2_500
Persona ::
Persona Evolution ::
Title ::
Personality ::
Talents ::

Meichi's Book of things -_-_- No Posting - Página 3 Kyon

Friends ::
Crush ::
Problem ::
History ::
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

Mensaje  Micromeichi Dom Oct 19, 2014 9:50 pm

Meichi's Book of things -_-_- No Posting - Página 3 Tumblr_mt6a9b90Cc1rvvkizo1_500
Name:: Kevin Elltador
Aracana :: Wheel of Fortune
Sexuality :: Bisexual
Face Claim :: Nagito Komeda - Dangan Ronpa

Meichi's Book of things -_-_- No Posting - Página 3 Tumblr_inline_n3sf2il6Q01s0fv5x
Persona :: Fortuna
Persona Evolution :: Atropos
Title :: The Lucky One
Personality :: Kevin is really just weird. He's really happy go lucky, and has no sense of personal space, for himself or anybody else. He watches people for no reason and has really, really creepy laugh.
Talents :: Kevin's talents include scaring the crap out of people- wait, that isn't a talent? Oh, well. Depending on your sense of humor, he's really good at telling jokes (I guess?)

Meichi's Book of things -_-_- No Posting - Página 3 Tumblr_msth9v7Qps1s70ti5o3_400
Friends :: -
Crush :: -
Problem :: While he's normally one to go about his business with a weird smile on his face and laugh at his own failures, Kevin is deep down worried when his luck will, persay, run out, or his bad luck eventually kills him. But that shouldn't be a thing to worry about, unless if your him and the impossible is somehow possible on a particularly "Lucky" day, for better or worse.
History :: WIP
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

Mensaje  Micromeichi Sáb Oct 25, 2014 5:50 pm

'I know that I messed up a few times or watcha wanna call it"
Meichi's Book of things -_-_- No Posting - Página 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4uAiHrIsgefmFbbeQ4aygt5Kb0Fn4C4NWIIKFBofhS7hY4D88
"I know if I fell down, you'd change the way that I saw it"
Meichi's Book of things -_-_- No Posting - Página 3 Line-Divider
"I put it on the line for this time only"
Who is Nara Lee?

Is that what you really want?

Nara Lee is a 11-year-old girl with a heart of gold. She's the "Hyperactive" Mew Mew, with her silly games and an attitude guaranteed to make you crack at least the slightest of smiles. She loves bouncing around, and she is almost never seen without roller blades on her feet, even while in the cafe!

Before Cafe Mew Mew, she worked at her mother's bakery as the delivery girl, working summers and whenever she had time after school. She doesn't have any friends, but that never dampens her spirit. She never met her father, as he died of illness a month before she was born. Being an only child, Nara is pampered by her family, and she doesn't mind one bit.  

"I can't see that I got red hands, I'm colorblind singing day-oh"

Meichi's Book of things -_-_- No Posting - Página 3 2iqeqsz

"Don't put the blame on me, child, the dang thing gone wild!"

Never wanted to be fooling you, can't believe I was ruining you

Who is Mew Muffin?

Is that what you really want?

When Nara was infused with the DNA of the Whooping Crane, she gained the ability to turn into the White Mew Mew, Mew Muffin. Her weapon is the Muffin Piccolo, and while her attack name is "Ribbon Muffin Supersonic!" it is only needed to summon the piccolo. The attack is then a high-pitched trill that Mew Muffin plays on the enchanted instrument-weapon. It's advised that one covers their ears during the attack, as it can lead to one being deaf. The user is unable to do such  thing, however, but any damage to her eardrums shouldn't occur until the attack is used in succession at least twice in a single day.

Mew Muffin is the cheerleader of the team, and will often shout words of encouragement while she is not attacking.

"That gun is loaded, but it's not in my hand!"

Meichi's Book of things -_-_- No Posting - Página 3 441379

"That gun is loaded, but it's not in my hand!"

"The fire burns, I'm not the one with the match, man!"

Face Claim - Nagi Saneznin - Hayate the Combat Butler
Song - Red Hands - Walk Off the Earth
Mew Image - All credits go to me B)

"That gun is loaded, but it's not in my hand.."
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

Mensaje  Micromeichi Dom Nov 09, 2014 11:31 pm

Meichi's Book of things -_-_- No Posting - Página 3 Tumblr_msw12zQrUj1s59b9qo4_r1_500

•─•─•─•─•─•─•─•─•─•─•─•─•─•─•─•─•─•─•─•─•─•─•─•─•─•─•─•

Name:: His name would be Walter Couriard, his name having no specific meaning to it.
Age:: As of the current time, Walter is 18 years old, born on May 22nd.
Gender:: Walter is undoubtly a male, down to appearance and slightly stereotypical behavior.
Sexuality:: While he's not one to say it, Walter is an bisexual male.

Meichi's Book of things -_-_- No Posting - Página 3 Giphy

Spot :: The Dramatic
First "Out of Body" Experience :: Walter's first "Out of Body" experience was rather eventful, to say the least. When he was merely 14, his mother and father were at work, he was napping in his yard when he jolted awake- but not really. Walter's body went up and ran off- if you can call it that, for it was more of a clumsy walk trying to be a run. Walter, in a spirit form, took off after him in an attempt to catch his lost body, but could only watch it go into the shed in the back of his yard, and begin to walk to who knows where. Walter gained control of his body before it could reach its mysterious destination, feeling more like a toy than human. 
Personality :: No one really knows what Walter is like, as he is constantly trying on new "Personas" and is almost in character in one way or another. The only thing he keeps consistent (Most of the time) is a sense of humor and a passion for anything he does, which is acting 95% of the time. He's also in the need to almost be constantly around people, as when not distracted by the presence of others, his mind goes through every mistake he's ever made on stage, and that will often get to him.
History :: Walter lives a stereotypical life. He's a C student with two loving parents, living a middle class life in a suburban neighborhood. Finding this cliche life boring, as most would, he turned to acting to fill his boredom, living the exciting life of other people instead of his own. He's president of the drama club at his school, an he takes it seriously, choosing lesser-known plays (that are just as good) and making sure every detail is precise. Now, that doesn't mean mistakes don't happen, but when they do, Walter shakes it off as no big deal in the public, but weighs himself down for it whenever he's alone for too long to think about it.  

Meichi's Book of things -_-_- No Posting - Página 3 Tumblr_inline_n19n8bSCS61r96wo2

Face Claim:: Alfred Jones "America" - Hetalia
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

Mensaje  Micromeichi Vie Mar 06, 2015 10:22 pm

Meichi's Book of things -_-_- No Posting - Página 3 Tumblr_mldr17a0DJ1r6jylpo1_500
"And what brings you here....?"

╔════════════════════════════╗

This moment, this place is the beginning.
Let's try to imagine: what are you capable of?
Things will happen that you'd never have thought possible,
More... We can go even further.

╚════════════════════════════╝

Name: Amy Hartshelt
Chosen Destiny: Battle Medic
Magic Ability: Minor healing skills, Danger sense

Meichi's Book of things -_-_- No Posting - Página 3 Tumblr_mm8wneV6bA1rb4s92o1_500

"Whatever it is, forget about it. I'm to busy"

╔════════════════════════════╗

Everything is born from zero.
Shine bright and get to that sky.
I want to flap my wings with everything I have.
Keep your very best smile on, and come on, let's go!

╚════════════════════════════╝
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 3 de 3. Precedente  1, 2, 3

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba