Meichi's Book of things -_-_- No Posting

Página 2 de 3. Precedente  1, 2, 3  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Meichi's Book of things -_-_- No Posting - Página 2 Empty Re: Meichi's Book of things -_-_- No Posting

Mensaje  Micromeichi Lun Ago 18, 2014 12:03 am

Meichi's Book of things -_-_- No Posting - Página 2 Tumblr_m8satm6JQ81qzd219o1_500
Meichi's Book of things -_-_- No Posting - Página 2 2r47ekg

Hi there! I don't believe we've met before! I'm Micromeichi, well, that's my username. Meichi James is my alias, but Meichi or Winxer will do just fine! So you want to know more about me? Cool! Let's get started then!

╔════════════════════════════╗

It's an adventure, right, right!?
 In a world where truth changes into lies
I'm going to get stronger because I have a dream,
 not for anyone else

╚════════════════════════════╝

Let's start with the basics, right? I'm 13 years old, so I'm a little kid compared to some other peeps. I'm also a bisexual, meaning I like girls and guys, if one needed clarification. I LOVE the video game series Etrian Odyssey to no end! So, I'll pretty much be your best friend if you play it too! I am also an otaku, so I REALLY love anime!

Meichi's Book of things -_-_- No Posting - Página 2 1385951513529

My name is orange, as you can see, so I'm a mini! I don't attend a lot of the meetings though, I just kinda patrol as I please. I'm the lazy employee, I guess. I still appreciate having the position, however! I'm also part of the fanzine, if that's important.

Please come with me!
Look at me--
I'm free everywhere I go!
The present today that became

the past tomorrow is a miracle
I believe you...

I'm an OC Summoner, so that means I can call up any of my creations any time I want! Even though they pop out when I don't want them too, THAT'S IRRELEVANT! I have about 200 OCs and counting, so I'm on the small side, but I love my little babies to no end! Thanks to one of them, Yu, I'm learning alchemy! I said learning, so I can't to anything crazy. Or really much of anything.

Meichi's Book of things -_-_- No Posting - Página 2 1337093427786

My personality is all depending on who you ask. I would say I'm hyperactive, forgetful, scatterbrained, and talkative, my friends would probably say I'm enthusiastic and sweet, while my enemies would explain me as nosy, air headed, and unforgiving. I can say every description is right, to a degree. Wouldn't really say I'm sweet as candy, though.

It's no fun if I don't go
 until I reach the point of no return
Now, tell me!
I cast off my hidden wishes into a mirror
If I react to my delight with my whole body,

Your mind will fly!
Let's surprise and be surprised,
 and smile

FC :: Haruhi Suzumiya

Song :: Bouken Desho Desho

All rights reserved for the images, the song, and Haruhi

Micromeichi

Micromeichi

Meichi's Book of things -_-_- No Posting - Página 2 Empty Re: Meichi's Book of things -_-_- No Posting

Mensaje  Micromeichi Lun Ago 18, 2014 10:48 pm

Meichi's Book of things -_-_- No Posting - Página 2 Arieth_love_and_pet_by_whitewing1-d5pehow
Alfea Student File - Hoshi Ron
Basic Information
The Brains
Planet :: Estartee
Name Meaning :: Lone Star [Hoshi = Star, Ron = Lone]

Spells and Academics
Power:: Stars
Spells::

• Star Shower - Attack spell that showers multiple targets with concentrated stardust energy

• Celestial Thunder - Attack spell that hits a single target with a single beam of star energy

• Constellation Shield- Defensive spell that surrounds the user in a temporary barrier

• Starbust Slumber- Passive aggresive spell that lulls the target into sleep

• Nightlight- An field spell that creates a small orb of light that follows the user

Transformation :: Enchantix

Winx/ Charmix Appearance ::
Meichi's Book of things -_-_- No Posting - Página 2 Arieth_winx_by_whitewing1-d4lvrep
Enchantix Appearance

Meichi's Book of things -_-_- No Posting - Página 2 Arieth_enchantix_by_whitewing1-d4o1bwe

Background
Personality:: In a word, Hoshi is a Tsundere, light on the dere, heavy on the tsun. But there's more to it than that.
She can be very anti social, often acting rude to those near hear. She's a hard worker, but a solo hard worker. She has a low tolerance for stupidity and antics, and she has a very all work no play attitude.
History :: Hoshi lived a palace life, but not as a princess. Being gifted with one of the divine powers of her land, stars, she worked day in and day out, as she was destined to lead the guard that protected the royal family. She's had very little interaction with any other living things outside the princess herself and the other guards, and only agreed to come to Alfea to hone her skills. When not training, Hoshi would lock herself in the castle library, honing her mind as much, if not more so, than her body. This gave her the title "The Brains"

Credit to these images here, WhiteWing1 of dA.
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

Mensaje  Micromeichi Lun Sep 01, 2014 4:11 pm

Meichi's Book of things -_-_- No Posting - Página 2 469-log-horizon-akatsuki-eating
Meichi's Book of things -_-_- No Posting - Página 2 Tafxo2
"In the Nightlight, do you see what you dream?"
"All your troubles, are they all what they seem?"

Nickname:: Maki
One Star Weapon
Weapon Type::
Ninja Star
Partner:: _______
Meichi's Book of things -_-_- No Posting - Página 2 283991m
"Look around you, and you may realize"

"All the preachers, all with their lies"

Personality:: Mariko can be described as stubborn and always doing things her own way. She alienates everyone because she believes its to difficult to work with others that don't share her mentality. This makes her a bit of an outcast, and she likes it that way.
Likes:: When her own plans work, being the best at everything she does, and training and sparring with others
Dislikes:: Working with other people, her plans failing, someone being better at something than her.
Resonances are unknown as of current.
Meichi's Book of things -_-_- No Posting - Página 2 Lv.90+Assassin.+Fear+me.+Src+Log+Horizon_fe0563_4901335
"And I might know of our future...."

"But you still control our past..."
Face Claim:: Akatsuki - Log Horizion
Theme Song:: Dreams of an Absolution
All images and character rights go to owners, not me

Última edición por Micromeichi el Sáb Sep 20, 2014 5:40 pm, editado 5 veces
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

Meichi's Book of things -_-_- No Posting - Página 2 Empty Three Guilds, Three Tailismans

Mensaje  Micromeichi Sáb Sep 13, 2014 1:48 am

Meichi's Book of things -_-_- No Posting - Página 2 Inuyasha-gifs-inuyasha-34725087-500-281
Meichi's Book of things -_-_- No Posting - Página 2 2gv1opy
Cirri is a land with culture much different than what you are used to, so here is a brief overview of the customs and tales around here. I'd figured you all would be interested in learning.

Legends and Folktales

The Goddesses War
In the beginning, only two goddesses reigned
Order and Light were their campaign
Allebelle and Illumaroa were their names
But when the two bickered and fought
Illumaroa changed in the heat of the war
The Goddess of  Chaos was her new crown
And plight and sorrow was what she brought down

In a hustle to save the people forlorn
A new goddess Hikari, was born
Sealing Chaos into a tomb unholy,
Ceasing the war surely but slowly
To this very day do she rest

The Ballad of the Light Goddess

'When peace is overtaken by darkness's might
Up shall awaken the goddess of light
In the shell of a mortal, may she fight unaware
Until victory settles dust and clears the air
May the savior sleep, may she rest long
For when her time comes, the peace will be gone'

The Talisman Theif
Tools of power stolen from their nests
Heroes will be awaken from their rest
Of every breed, birth, and home
Must free the talismans from their prison tomb
A monster of great fear they will challenge
And one will be sacrificed to keep Cirri in balance

Holidays

CrystalFall- Celebrating the first day of the Hibernal Season, more or less the first snowfall, Cirrians exchange crops and other goods so they have the necessities to survive the fruitless cold season.

Flowerbearing- Celebrating the first day of the Vernal Season, children will go out to pick a bouquet of flowers for every color to present to their guardians in a way of thanking them for all they have done.

The Haunting- A Day late in the Estival season.  Citizens of Berland travel from town to town on a free day to do as they wish to those who have wronged them. Cirrians beware!

Light Festival- A 3-day celebration in the midist of the Vernal season to hope for a peaceful year. Festivities are based on family tradtion and therefore vary.

Beliefs

Afterlife::
Many Cirrians believe in reincarnation, and depending on what they had done in that life, they were reborn as a creature based of the alignment of their actions. (I.E.- If you were a evil person in this life, you were reborn as a evil creature)

Morals::
Cirrians have pretty much the same moral compass as you and I (Except for those in Berland, which follow their own,which is in fact none at all) , but for a little list of morals, if needed ::

-You always consider those elder of younger before considering yourself.
[/size]
-Only use magic to harm when facing another mage in a battle.  Even then, make sure there is no possible way innocents can be harmed in the squabble.
-Make sure to thank the animal's spirit before you eat it, for it gave its life to sustain yours
-Any uprising against the goddesses that protect you can be punishable by the actions severity.

The Goddesses

Hikari- The goddess of light, harvest, and courtship. Her form is constantly changing, but always has a heavenly aura surrounding her. Her talisman is a golden mirror.
Allebelle- The Goddess of Order, Wisdom, and Medicine. She is shown as a female dressed in grey and holding scales. She is taller and thinner than the other 2 goddesses.
Illumaroa- Former Goddess of Light and Currently the Goddess of Chaos, Plague, and War. She is shown a short female with jet black hair and soulless purple eyes, dressed in black and venom purple.
[/size]

Phrases and Idioms

"For the love of Allebelle!"-
[/size]
A subsitution for "For the love of god!" Normally when your frustrated at somebody.
"May Hikari lead you safe!"- Wishing someone safe travels.
"Illumaroa controls the skies tonight.."- Either when bad things are happening or a massive storm is brewing, depending on context.
"Do you have clouds in your head!?"- "Are you an idiot!?"
"Not even the Prophetics can foresee you!"- Your a complete spaz, pal.
I'll add more when I think of them....

Código:
[quote][center]
[img]http://i61.tinypic.com/2q9kt4w.png[/img][/center]
[/quote]
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

Meichi's Book of things -_-_- No Posting - Página 2 Empty 3G3T 3rd Tier Chaos

Mensaje  Micromeichi Sáb Sep 20, 2014 6:29 pm

Meichi's Book of things -_-_- No Posting - Página 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTon-wZAxXQc1hu71zygV7aW9n8a8zwUKBmjlMiYBQFZW_RWe5z8Q

Meichi's Book of things -_-_- No Posting - Página 2 K2y59w
"I'm not a fan of puppeteers, but I've got a nagging fear"
"That someone else is pulling all the strings"
Full Name:: Balcivi Allion Synthia Acorid
Title::
Tainted Lady
Age:: "I'm 21 in this psychical state, but in reality I'm somewhere in the 200 years of age...that is a secret between you and I, however!"
Guild:: "I am of the House of Chaos, the only guild suiting of my history and tastes"
Tier:: "I am 3rd tier, hopefully to rise higher in due time."
Species:: "I am a Dark Elf, I thought my appearance gave that away."
Apprentice:: "My apprentice is 5th tier named Nalfar Blackfang. He's a bit to single-minded for my taste, but that's why I'm teaching him. To change the flaws I see in him."

"Something terrible is going down, throughout the entire town!"
"Wrecking anarchy and all it brings"
Meichi's Book of things -_-_- No Posting - Página 2 ANIMEPICTURESNET__2241862426x3483originalyoushiina28artist29longhairhighresblondehairtallimage
"I can't sit idly, no I can't move at all!"

"I curse the name, the one behind all...."

Powers::
"I have quite a few, if you're that interested. My main power is that of shadow manipulation, using the little patches of darkness you leave behind against you. Another is the power of charm, If you can call it that. Let's say I can use my looks, with a hint of magic, to get what I want."

Personality::
Blacivi acts like a lady and is very polite to many people, but that's only so she can get her selfish and heartless desires. In her core she is just like any other of the House of Chaos, sadistic and cruel, but she refuses to show it to most.
History::
Blacivi grew up in the Laetrini area, often stirring up trouble wherever she happened to be, making her infamous among the other residents. She was a criminal for many things from simple con art to murder. The situation got to a point where she was exiled to Bertland for life. Luckily for Blacivi, that was her goal, to get to Bertland and join the infamous House of Chaos, and hopefully rise to 1st tier. The first two parts of her mission is complete, as she now stands a 3rd tier, but no one knows what lengths she'll go to in order to get that last fragment complete.

[left]"Discord! I'm Howling at the Moon, and sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon"
"Discord! Whatever did we do, to make you take our world away?"
[center]Meichi's Book of things -_-_- No Posting - Página 2 2007-05-17-54853
"Discord! Are we your prey alone? Or are we just a stepping stone for taking back the throne?"

"Discord! We can't take it anymore, so take your tyranny away!"

All images belong to their respective owners
Theme Song::
Discord - The Living Tombstone
[/center]
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

Mensaje  Micromeichi Dom Sep 21, 2014 9:00 pm

Meichi's Book of things -_-_- No Posting - Página 2 Mayoi+Neko+Overrun+4
Meichi's Book of things -_-_- No Posting - Página 2 2w2gfo6

Age:: 19 in human years, unknown in both Fae and Human time
Guild:: House of Night
Tier:: 1st
Species:: Neko and Faerie
Apprentice:: Open

Meichi's Book of things -_-_- No Posting - Página 2 Tumblr_m7hhkulJHn1ra7rsvo1_r2_500

Emmeryn's very body is flowing with the energy of Light, more specifically NightLight, such as the stars and moon
. This energy can be called up in various spells at any given time. This said, since the energy is within her, it reflects on her personality, which is very sparatic. So in turn, her magic is very difficult to control.

Emmeryn is your stereotypical anime protagonist. Kind, caring, thinks of others over herself, as well as scatterbrained and hyperactive. She runs the House of Night in a carefree manner, and hates exiling people from Laetrini, so she often asks a 2nd tier mage to do it for her when needed.

Born and raised in Dwindle Village, young Emmeryn has always dreamt of being in the House of Night guild. She lived with her Neko father as her mother had died in childbirth,
she practiced her magic day and night in hopes of joining the Elder Guild's ranks. When she was 14, she became 6th tier, and soon shot up from there. It was out of pure luck did she get 1st tier, as she acciendatly blew up the arena where the tournament of 2nd tier was held, knocking out everyone but her.

Meichi's Book of things -_-_- No Posting - Página 2 3096058977_1_3_f0mmn1Df

Face Claim:: Nozomi Kiriya- Mayoi Neko Overrun
All Images belong to rightful owners
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

Mensaje  Micromeichi Dom Sep 21, 2014 9:58 pm

Meichi's Book of things -_-_- No Posting - Página 2 Hanon-o
Meichi's Book of things -_-_- No Posting - Página 2 2rw3n0x

"Next to you, are my troubled thoughts"
"A Clock Pendulum swinging at minimum"

Guild:: House of Night
Tier:: 4th
Species:: Siren
Apprentice:: Open

Meichi's Book of things -_-_- No Posting - Página 2 Img-thing?
"I place the embarrassing vocabulary side by side"
"Where I began the Next Puzzle"
Kiri has a power over song, and uses "Songspells" to battle against enemies. Different songs have different effects, both in the variations of offensive, passive, and defensive. Depending of the speed, tone, and language the song is sung can vary its effects and power. She can also go from Siren form to Human form whenever needed
Kiri is fairly ignorant to any troubles around her, mainly because she doesn't want to know these troubles exist. She's very clingy to those close to her and then some, and loves entertaining people

Kiri lived in the waters of Laetrini for a long time, wishing to gain a human form so she could mingle and sing to those on the land. She did some time ago, and when she did, she made her way into the famous House of Night.

Meichi's Book of things -_-_- No Posting - Página 2 Hanon2558hk

"What do you mean, what do you mean?"
"What do you like?"

Face Claim :: Hanon Hosshu - Mermaid Melody
Theme :: What do you mean!? - Hastune Miku
All images and songs go to owners
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

Mensaje  Micromeichi Vie Sep 26, 2014 12:37 am

Meichi's Book of things -_-_- No Posting - Página 2 Simon_zpsef1c033b
Meichi's Book of things -_-_- No Posting - Página 2 2z83eqc

Race:: Half Angel
Tier
:: 5th
Guild:: House of Order

Mentor:: Open!

Meichi's Book of things -_-_- No Posting - Página 2 Simon1

Tamiel is in no way extremely powerful, in fact he has no offensive magic at all. He is a healing mage, using various runes and spells to heal his allies in battle. He's pretty much useless on his own, however.
Tamiel is extremely uptight and picky, and having no tolerance for mundane activities of enjoyment. Any thing that he does in between missions and training is studying. He's constantly reading , and often ignores others. He isn't set on making anyt bonds within the guild, just making it to 4th tier. Since he studies in most of his time, he's very bright, he's just rather arrogant about it.
Tamiel doesn't have much of a history. He sort of just appeared in the middle of Arodale one day and joined the House of Order. Legends are is that he comes from another world, and got bored of it and came here. He doesn't say much about it, however.

Meichi's Book of things -_-_- No Posting - Página 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQoyokT5CLqOLSCkxLKyQmHwqBUv1OQ88otOMTsW3z7ivY74RF98g

Face Claim- Simon Yorke

Micromeichi

Micromeichi

Mensaje  Micromeichi Sáb Sep 27, 2014 6:54 pm

Meichi's Book of things -_-_- No Posting - Página 2 9542838-1
Meichi's Book of things -_-_- No Posting - Página 2 2i8g3g4

Guild:: House of Chaos
Tier:: 6th
Mentor:: Open
Race:: Creature Summoner

Meichi's Book of things -_-_- No Posting - Página 2 Etrian_odyssey_3-1368754

Kariko, while useless by himself, summons beasts from other realms to fight for him. These beasts can range from demon imps to fuill scale hellhounds.

Kariko keeps to himself most of the time, and doesn't really talk to other humanoids, mainly because he prefers the company of his beasts.

All of his life Kariko was a traveler, going from village to village in Arodale and Berland, before deciding to be kind to the residents or just burning the place down. Outside that, not much is known. He has only joined the House of Chaos a month ago.

Micromeichi

Micromeichi

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 2 de 3. Precedente  1, 2, 3  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba