Windy's Storage (Post here and you die.)

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Windy's Storage (Post here and you die.) Empty Windy's Storage (Post here and you die.)

Mensaje  Anatee Mar Ago 05, 2014 11:04 pm

This is where I store my OCs. I'll post the coding and shiz.

Anatee

Anatee

Windy's Storage (Post here and you die.) Empty Re: Windy's Storage (Post here and you die.)

Mensaje  Anatee Mar Ago 05, 2014 11:07 pm

Windy's Storage (Post here and you die.) Tumblr_mpfqfui2DG1qhrxsqo1_500
The Mind of Pure Clarity
╔═════════════════════════╗
“Can't you see?
The tears that fall down my face,
As I give you my last dying wish?
Didn't you once loved me?”

█ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █
╚═════════════════════════╝

introduction

Name ;; I was once named Anabelle, I don't know why, it was possibly because of a deceased relative. But, after I died, I took on the name Claire. It was never unfamiliar to me.

Windy's Storage (Post here and you die.) Tumblr_inline_mra7rtundZ1qz4rgp

"H-hey! P-please don't cry! Let's be at peace!!"

The Spirit of Peace

A very bubbly girl. She's energetic and hyper, sometimes you don't believe that she's the spirit of Peace. But, she meditates for a long time during the day, usually from one to two hours. She doesn't like being interrupted while meditating, or else she'll be in a bad mood for the rest of the day.

Windy's Storage (Post here and you die.) Tumblr_mpuc5brUlU1sokvkso1_500

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ ██ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
Hey, can you hear me? I called out your name
Where are you from? What is it that's brought you here?

Why wont you answer me? I swear to play nice
Isn't this fun? This game of hide-and-seek

█ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █

"Can't you hear me?
I'm calling out for your name,
Do you not care for me?"

Anabelle Johnson never had the perfect life. She was far from it. Her family lived in poverty, having to take care of two twins boys and herself. They lived in a flimsy apartment, Anabelle got 3 jobs, while the twins got two. She usually over worked herself. Never having time to eat or sleep.
There was this one time that she collapsed on the job, she was sent to the hospital, being off of work for a day and being able to be at peace and eat.

The next day she left the hospital, she went back home... To see blood covering the walls.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ ██ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
Death's sweet embrace,
was once a gift I yearned for.
But now, that I've found you,
I don't need Death.

█ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █

She remembered that her family owed some people money... If they didn't, they would kill the...

Whole family...

Her mother, father, and one of the twins were already dead. The next one was probably still at his job.

She began to run down to the super market, where her brother worked, maybe he was still there, maybe they can run away together, maybe-

"He just left about two hours ago."

Anabelle felt her world crumple around her, she quickly left and immediately dialed her brother's phone number. When he picked up, she immediately started to scream at him. "Where are you?" She whispered after screaming. He told her that he was waiting at the train station. She continued to the run, when she finally made it to the trains station...

She saw 3 buff men trying to push her brother onto the trains tracks. While screaming, she ran towards her brother, trying to catch him.

However, they moved out of the way. And thus, she fell onto the tracks, where an incoming train was riding on.

She found herself being blinded by a bright light, meeting the Man on the Moon, who gave her the peace she finally deserved.

Windy's Storage (Post here and you die.) Tumblr_inline_mra7t2GnL11qz4rgp

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ ██ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
Little Critters,
come to play with me,
All the birdies are,
singing happily,
But don't you also think,
that they will,
look prettier,
If they stay still?
█ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █

Face CLaim- Sayaka Maizono(Dangan Ronpa)
Song(s) used:
Old Doll- Mad Father
Friend- The Witch's House fan song
Alive- Mad Father

Código:
[left][img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/268a6d28d4f4e8583bd94653575a1816/tumblr_mpfqfui2DG1qhrxsqo1_500.gif[/img][/left]
[center][size=24][color=#009999]The Mind of Pure Clarity[/color][/size][/center]
[center][size=14]╔═════════════════════════╗[/size][/center]
[center][color=#993399][size=20]“Can't you see?
The tears that fall down my face,
As I give you my last dying wish?
Didn't you once loved me?”

█ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █[/size][/color][/center]
[center][size=14]╚═════════════════════════╝[/size][/center]
[center][size=24]_________________________________________________________[/size][/center]

[left][b][color=#cc0099]introduction[/color][/b]

[list]
Name ;; I was once named Anabelle, I don't know why, it was possibly because of a deceased relative. But, after I died, I took on the name Claire. It was never unfamiliar to me.[/list]

[center][img]http://media.tumblr.com/09d775671caf7df77cd88641d87fd897/tumblr_inline_mra7rtundZ1qz4rgp.gif[/img]

[color=#0066ff]"H-hey! P-please don't cry! Let's be at peace!!"[/color]

[b][color=#336699]The Spirit of Peace[/color][/b]

[color=#996699]A very bubbly girl. She's energetic and hyper, sometimes you don't believe that she's the spirit of Peace. But, she meditates for a long time during the day, usually from one to two hours. She doesn't like being interrupted while meditating, or else she'll be in a bad mood for the rest of the day.[/color]

[img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/cf868e4335f91aa216644f5a0f4d98f5/tumblr_mpuc5brUlU1sokvkso1_500.gif[/img]

[color=#ff99cc]▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ ██ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
[updown]Hey, can you hear me? I called out your name
Where are you from? What is it that's brought you here?

Why wont you answer me? I swear to play nice
Isn't this fun? This game of hide-and-seek[/updown]
█ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █[/color]

[color=#996699][b][i][size=18]"Can't you hear me?
I'm calling out for your name,
Do you not care for me?"[/size][/i][/b][/color]

[color=#3399ff]Anabelle Johnson never had the perfect life. She was far from it. Her family lived in poverty, having to take care of two twins boys and herself. They lived in a flimsy apartment, Anabelle got 3 jobs, while the twins got two. She usually over worked herself. Never having time to eat or sleep.
There was this one time that she collapsed on the job, she was sent to the hospital, being off of work for a day and being able to be at peace and eat.[/color]
[color=#ff0000]The next day she left the hospital, she went back home... To see blood covering the walls.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ ██ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
[updown]Death's sweet embrace,
was once a gift I yearned for.
But now, that I've found you,
I don't need Death.[/updown]
█ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █[/color]

[color=#cc99ff]She remembered that her family owed some people money... If they didn't, they would kill the...

Whole family...

Her mother, father, and one of the twins were already dead. The next one was probably still at his job.[/color]

[color=#3300cc]She began to run down to the super market, where her brother worked, maybe he was still there, maybe they can run away together, maybe-[/color]

[color=#9933cc]"He just left about two hours ago."[/color]

[color=#0066ff]Anabelle felt her world crumple around her, she quickly left and immediately dialed her brother's phone number. When he picked up, she immediately started to scream at him. "Where are you?" She whispered after screaming. He told her that he was waiting at the train station. She continued to the run, when she finally made it to the trains station...

She saw 3 buff men trying to push her brother onto the trains tracks. While screaming, she ran towards her brother, trying to catch him.[/color]

[color=#3366ff]However, they moved out of the way. And thus, she fell onto the tracks, where an incoming train was riding on.[/color]

[color=#000000]She found herself being blinded by a bright light, meeting the Man on the Moon, who gave her the peace she finally deserved.[/color]

[img]http://media.tumblr.com/59d370c9bf2133b9c44d015d7087e7de/tumblr_inline_mra7t2GnL11qz4rgp.gif[/img]

[color=#993399]▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ ██ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
[updown]Little Critters,
come to play with me,
All the birdies are,
singing happily,
But don't you also think,
that they will,
look prettier,
If they stay still?
[/updown]█ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █[/color]

[color=#993399]Face CLaim- Sayaka Maizono(Dangan Ronpa)
Song(s) used:
Old Doll- Mad Father
Friend- The Witch's House fan song
Alive- Mad Father[/color]
Anatee

Anatee

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba