Naruto RPG (Start!)

Page 14 of 111 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 62 ... 111  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Naruto RPG (Start!) - Page 14 Empty Re: Naruto RPG (Start!)

Post  eliment Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:53 pm

Vixen sat down and looked up. "I am not sure It will appear up there as soon as they are ready for the next fight". She said looking around there was still so many left.
eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  xSwimmieX Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:59 pm

"I hope they show it soon... I don't want to be paired up with one of my friends." Yasu said.
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:22 pm

"I am more worried about you guys being paired up with the sound ninja. Hinata said they saw a sound team kill another". Vixen said looking up at the screan.
eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  xSwimmieX Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:48 pm

Yasu's eyebrows shot upwards. "Isn't that against the rules?!"
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:04 pm

"After Orchimaru turned up wanting Saskue, he vanashed after telling everyone mine, Namie's and Naruto's secret, Hinata turned up telling us to move because some found ninja killed another team". Vixen said. "The look on her face and Akimaru was still shaking under Kiba's jacket it much have been somthing horrible".
eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:22 pm

Namine was at the medic checking up on Lee. Even though he wasn't in the same team as her, he was still Namine's friend. The medic ninjas were trying to figure out what's wrong but it was hard to tell. Namine was just watching and examining hoping Lee will be ok. "She's here!" One of the medic ninjas calls out.

Namine glanced over as she notice a familiar person walking and entering the room checking up on Lee. "Tsunade, he's hurt. We don't know what's wrong, please help us." One of the medic ninjas said as he notice one of the legendary sannin has entered.

Tsunade nodded and notice that Namine was standing there across from her with wide eyes. Her jaws dropped since she was so surprise to see her master once again. "Master...Tsunade..." Namine said.

Tsunade gave a small smile and nodded, "Nice to see you too Namine... Shouldn't you be checking to see if your name is on the board?"

"I told a friend to tell me since I wanted to check up on Lee." Namine said as she gave a worried look.

"Friend of yours?" Tsunade asked.

Namine nodded and Tsunade chuckled, "He'll be ok."

~*~*~*~
The board continue to shuffle with names revealing the 2 next people that are going to battle each other. Hinata Hyuuga and Neji Hyuuga. Naruto was surprise to see that both people from the Hyuuga clan will be competing against each other.
khlover22

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:32 pm

Hinata walked to the middle to join her cousin. Fiddling with her figures she looked at him "Hello brother". She said polite to him

"Brother i always thought they were cousins". Vixen whispered sitting on the bottom step of the stadium.
eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:34 pm

"Probably because Neji is like an older brother to Hinata." Kasumi mentioned about it.

Neji nodded as he took a glimpse at Hinata, "Surprise to be battling with you...Hinata."

Tenten was keeping a close examination on the fight. She saw how Neji fights before, but she has never seen Neji's cousin fight. "Come on Hinata!" Kiba cheered.
khlover22

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:41 pm

Hinata stood there shacking she really didn't want to fight Neji she just wanted to be back close to him back to before her uncle was killed. She never got told why throw so Hinata didn't know it was to save her father who killed a mist ninja who tried kid napping her from her bed. After that night he hated her.
eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 111 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 62 ... 111  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top