Naruto RPG (Start!)

Page 62 of 111 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 86 ... 111  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Naruto RPG (Start!) - Page 62 Empty Re: Naruto RPG (Start!)

Post  eliment Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:34 pm

Hinata started to get the equiptment they would need to bring the Hay in and regrouped.

Vixen hid in the escape passage in the leaf village the exact one her and Saskue escaped in and went to sleep.
eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:37 pm

Namine smiled as Naruto hugged her. "You sure did change a lot." Naruto chuckled as he took a glimpse of Namine.

Namine smiled under her mask. "Well I have been training hard of course." Namine chuckled as she put her mask down. "Besides I only wear this mask if I go on missions."

Tsunade nodded, "Namine has been training Sakura on whatever help she needed on."

"Eh?" Jiraiya's eyes widen. "Well... now you're going to be dealing with 2 strong punchers Naruto." He teased.

Naruto groaned and mumbled, "Very funny..."
khlover22

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:47 pm

Vixen pulled out her picture dairy she needed to get it to the Hokarge somehow she needed to know Saskue had joined Orchimaru plus she found Naruto's mission bag the idiot put his full name and village inside it. "Come on you two we need to be fast". Vixen said coming out of hiding and hanging the bag on the gate with a note on her dairy. It will be known who it belongs to but it was the only way as the drawings will be seen what Saskue and Orchmaru were up to. She then turned around to leave the village once more.
eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:08 pm

Namine was walking around with Naruto showing him around the village. "This place sure change." Naruto chuckled as he loved the normal atmosphere of Konoha. "So what have you been doing while I was gone?" Naruto asked curiously. "Were you waiting for me?~"

Namine gave an annoyed look and lightly punched Naruto on the head. "You idiot!" Namine muttered. She looked away as she start to blush. "W-Why would I wait for you?!"

Naruto chuckled as he rubbed his head. "You know, Jiraiya's training was rough. But, it suddenly became easy because I remember how you left for training with granny Tsunade." Naruto mentioned.

Namine's eyes widen as she start to listen to more of Naruto's conversation. Naruto chuckled, "You seriously did change a lot. Your personality, your fighting skills, even your outfit. You look more like an assassin than a shinobi Namine."

Namine giggled and said, "That's because I am kind of an assassin. As my training grew, I learn a lot of stealth and kill other assassins secretly. The reason why I wear the mask... because the people that see me, they won't know who I am."

Naruto chuckled and messed up Namine's hair. "Same as always. Besides, it's like what I said before I left this village. This time... I'll be the one saing you." Naruto said.

~*~*~*~
Kiba sighed as he finally finished the mission. "Are you guys done?" Kiba asked as he glanced over at the others.

"I been finished Kiba." Shino said as he was relaxing.

Kiba scoffed and muttered, "Show off."
khlover22

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:15 pm

"Yes i am done". Hinata said putting a load on her back and walking out of the farm towards the gate. she saw vixen leaving in the distance but didn't recognize the teenager. "I wonder who that was, huh". She said picking up the mission pack and book. "Who puts there address in there mission pack?" Hinata said looking inside then opening the book and seeing a picture of saskue and orchimaru together. She quickly showed the others.
eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:18 pm

"It's Sasuke." Kiba said.

"Where did you get that Hinata?" Shino asked curiously.

~*~*~*~
Namine blushed and she chuckled. "Anyways, Temari is also here as well. I been with her most of the time." Namine mentioned.

"Eh?" Naruto blinked. "Really?!"

"Well, look who's back." Shikamaru interrupted.

Naruto glanced over and notice both Shikamaru and Temari. "Shikmaru! Temari!" Naruto smiled.

"Welcome back Naruto." Temari said.
khlover22

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:23 pm

"Next to the gate, it's vixens diary, it has her name on the cover, also Narutos mission pack was on the gate, because of this I think we just saw her walking out of the village grounds". Hinata said.
eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:26 pm

"Well Namine is not going to believe this." Kiba chuckled.

"She has been wanting to see Vixen but hasn't seen her for a while." Shino mentioned.

~*~*~*~
"Thanks you guys changed as well." Naruto chuckled. "Where's Gaara?"

Shikamaru and Temari smiled. "He's Kazekage now." Temari said.

Naruto's eyes widen to see Gaara has reach something that high. He smiled and said, "That's great!"

"Who knows you can be next as well Naruto." Shikamaru chuckled.

"He's right!" Namine smiled.
khlover22

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:31 pm

"We had better be quick and drop this off and let Hokarga know about this one". Hinata said holding narutos bad tightly and running to the shop, then straight to the office as quickly as she could.

Vixen climbed one of the tall trees and had a rest.
eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 111 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 86 ... 111  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top