Naruto RPG (Start!)

Page 46 of 111 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 78 ... 111  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Naruto RPG (Start!) - Page 46 Empty Re: Naruto RPG (Start!)

Post  khlover22 Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:34 am

Sasuke glanced over and notice Naruto, Namine, and Sakura. Sasuke smirked and he chuckled, "I told you they would come Vixen..."

Naruto notice Sasuke glaring at him and he growled. "Sasuke!" Naruto shouted.
khlover22

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:38 am

"Fine greeting Naruto". Vixen responded to the growl. She then saw the marks on saskue's arm and pulled his jacket down giving him a worrying look.
eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:40 am

Namine was shocked to see Sasuke's change. "Sasuke... what happened to you?!" Namine asked.

Sasuke smirked as he notice the mark running down on him. He felt more powerful than before. "Power of course." Sasuke chuckled. "I can finally use this power to take revenge on my brother."

"You're taking revenge by leaving the village. It's better to go back." Sakura said. "It's not safe here Sasuke-kun!"
khlover22

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:43 am

"It's safer for you this way". Vixen said seriously "Go back before father's friends find you. There is more of them".
eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:47 am

"I don't care if they come after me." Naruto mumbled. "I'm going to fight Sasuke no matter what!"

Naruto suddenly rushed up the waterfall and right away punch Sasuke. Sasuke drift back and he chuckled, "Is that seriously all you got? I know you have more power than that Naruto..." The curse mark start to spread more and Sasuke did a chidori and try to hit Naruto. Naruto quickly dodge it and got a hold of Sasuke.

"What are you doing?!" Naruto asked. "This isn't you Sasuke!"
khlover22

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:49 am

"Naruto if your really friends understand what's going on". Vixen called out to him hoping to stop the fighting before there friendship was damaged.
eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:55 am

"You went with him... you let him have this kind of power inside of him. Your father is a murder to his clan. And yet he still cares about you?" Naruto asked as he glared at Vixen.

"Naruto! That's enough!" Namine called out.

"Looks like your girlfriend is calling you." Sasuke chuckled as he pushed Naruto off and he landed at the end of the waterfall. Namine's eyes widen as she notice how Sasuke pushed Naruto. She notice Naruto floating and she rushed over to him right away.
khlover22

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:03 am

"I didn't do this, and you wonder why I never said who my father was. It's because of people like you". Vixen snapped throwing a knife at him. "I had a feeling he might go to where the clan use to live and didn't have to go after you back then, but I won't leave Saskue out her alone".
eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:08 am

Namine notice Naruto was unconscious and she gave a sad look. "Naruto... please wake up..." Namine said as she lay Naruto's head on her. "Naruto..." Namine said as she felt like tearing up.

Sasuke smirked as he notice Namine's sadness. "Well, don't you want to fight too Namine?" Sasuke asked.

Namine slowly glanced up at both Vixen and Sasuke with tears running down. "You're not Sasuke. You're the person I used to know. What happen to you being annoyed about what Naruto would do? What happen to getting revenge on your brother? Ever since Orochimaru bit you, you became like this." Namine said.
khlover22

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 111 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 78 ... 111  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top