Naruto RPG (Start!)

Page 47 of 111 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 79 ... 111  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Naruto RPG (Start!) - Page 47 Empty Re: Naruto RPG (Start!)

Post  eliment Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:16 am

"Saskue this isn't how to survive out here. Keep quiet, stay out of site, don't get into fights, and keep moving". Vixen said getting worried about him. "You are going to get your self killed before you even find father please stop. We should move away from here the fight would have attracted too much attention". The casts weight moved a rock under there feet, Vixen fell into the waterfall and went under, she couldn't get back up as the cast got wet, plus she was too embarrassed to tell anyone she couldn't swim.

Hinata reported that all the boats and ships were where they meant to be meaning they were on land some where.
(Good night
eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:20 am

(Night!)

"Vixen... I'm sorry." Namine said as she slowly stood up. "He hurt Naruto. He knew he was the only person I have left."

Namine gave Sasuke a dirty look and her eyes start glowing bright blue. "Namine..." Sakura said as she start to worry.

Sasuke chuckled as he notice Namine's power. "That's more like it... Namine..." Sasuke said.

Sasuke suddenly start to attack Namine but, right away Namine quickly dodge it.
khlover22

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  xSwimmieX Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:36 am

Yasu's eyes widened, she had seen a bijuu go berserk before, and she could sense the foul chakra from miles away. She ran towards Namine and slapped her hard, "Snap out of it! You really want to be labeled as a monster? Scum like him isn't worthwhile enough for you to kill!"
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:39 am

"I can't..." Namine said. "I am not used to killing people this way. But he did he's seriously going to pay. All he wants is power... I just don't know what to do." Namine said as she gave Sasuke a dirty look.
khlover22

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  xSwimmieX Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:47 am

"Well then, let's make him pay together, I'm in the best condition to fight anyways." Yasu smirked, but her face became serious quickly, "If you start leaking bijuu chakra, I'm going to temporarily cut off all of your chakra with these." she held up three shuriken with strange jutsu marks on them.
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:59 am

Namine gave a small smile and nodded in agreement. She glared at Sasuke and notice Sasuke chuckling, "2 against 1... this shall be interesting."
khlover22

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  xSwimmieX Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:12 am

Yasu positioned herself in a battle stance, she was not going to give up without a fight.
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:30 am

"I think we should try and find out what direction they went in so a more advance team can go after them". Hinata suggested to her team.
eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:40 am

"Hinata, the others are checking out the other places. And besides, wouldn't this be between Naruto and Sasuke." Kiba said.

"We should head back to the village." Shino said. "Wait to see who comes back and wait to see who's not back."

~*~*~*~
Sasuke smirked as he notice both Yasu and Namine's stance. "Stop..." A voice called out quietly.

Namine glanced over and notice Naruto slowly getting up. "I am not going to give up..." Naruto said. "This is battle is between me and you... Sasuke!" Naruto said.

"Naruto..." Namine said as she was happy to see Naruto ok, but at the same time she was worried about him.
khlover22

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 111 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 79 ... 111  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top