Naruto RPG (Start!)

Page 79 of 111 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80 ... 95 ... 111  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Naruto RPG (Start!) - Page 79 Empty Re: Naruto RPG (Start!)

Post  eliment Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:38 pm

"Huh. What do you mean?" Flar asked looking up at Namie.
eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:43 pm

"Sasuke teaming up with Orochimaru. The Akatsuki wanting to destroy the villages. Vixen having a curse mark. Gaara being unconscious. Honestly, no matter how much I do... I can't save one friend." Namine said.
khlover22

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:51 pm

"If someone hasn't killed i can know everything about them. That's my flame, flame of purity or innocence, if Vixen ever kills anyone the contract is broken same with even thinking about it". Vixen said. "Before they left Saskue told her he was leaving weeks before he did, never telling her he was going to, she followed but Sakura knew why they were going, Saskue for revenge train to get stronger vixen to teach him how to survive out here. Then Natuto followed attacking out of no where calling Saskue's name it. It looked like Saskue wanted to only say bye, triggering Saskues mark once he was attacked. during the fight Naruto blamed Saskue wanting to leave and the clans death on Vixen because of who her father was. Saskue still wanted to leave, she still wanted him to live, but this time get away from Naruto before she did more then slap him". she explained about them leaving. "If you have a fire power I can show you everything".
eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:37 pm

"If only..." Namine said. "And sorry, usually fire jutsus are mostly run in the Uchiha clan. Since that's what they are famous for. And, I know what happened in the past. Fighting Sasuke with that kind of power sometimes fear me. But, having this kind of power, I only use a little bit of it each time... because... sometimes I'm too scared wondering if I can control this type of power."
khlover22

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:48 pm

Flar knew then there was away around it, throw the beasts fire power instead, She looked Namie in the eyes turning hers dreamy, sending Namie into Vixens past feeling and seeing everything as she did, showing her the time her father and his freinds burned her, waking up in a strange place, the Abus interrogating her on where she was born and who her parents were but she refused to say who father was out of fear and repeatedly said she didn't know who her mother was, hearing villagers calling her a spy and throwing things at her, too embarrassed to say fire's heat scared her and she couldn't swim, saskue calling her his neace before the exam then blanking her till the day, discovering the shiragan for the first time and not knowing who to talk to with the clan elders dead, then every bit of constant fear and bad thing what happened since leaving, to everyone who was attacked with the curse make ends up mad so she knew she must not fight to not turn like saskue, now ending with loneliness, be-trail and fear. "Want to see Naruto's?"
eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:25 am

"You know Naruto's past as well." Namine said as she was surprise to see Vixen's story. She gave a sad look and blinked at the phoenix, "But, how?"
khlover22

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:28 am

"He hasn't killed so i could read his heart". Flar explained. "The memories arn't storied in the brain like most think, it's the brain but it's the connections to the brain and heart where they are stored, it's also the reason why heart transplant patients can have strange dreams, they have also been given some of there drones memories as well".
eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  xSwimmieX Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:56 am

Yasu looked around and wondered where Namine was.

{{Could you explain to me where Namine is, and who's Flar?}}
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:01 pm

(summoning beast a baby phoenix next to a bush or followed in.)
eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 111 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80 ... 95 ... 111  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top