Naruto RPG (Start!)

Page 95 of 111 Previous  1 ... 49 ... 94, 95, 96 ... 103 ... 111  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Naruto RPG (Start!) - Page 95 Empty Re: Naruto RPG (Start!)

Post  eliment Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:43 pm

bump
eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:24 am

Naruto coughed lightly and said, "All I remember was being choked by one of the Akatsuki members."

Namine gave a sad look but she was so happy to see Naruto was ok. She gave a small smile and said, "Don't worry Naruto... you're ok."

"B-But," He stuttered. "What about the Akatsuki?"
khlover22

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:27 am

"Out of action for a while". Vixen said, she wasn't too sure on how much to tell him at this exact moment.
eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:34 am

"We did give them some injuries, but we didn't really kill them." Namine mentioned.

"And that is why you are going to stay in here for a while Naruto while we figure something out." Kakashi suggested.

"But, I want to help!" Naruto said as he suddenly sat up from his bed and start to groan cause of how much he was injured.

"Naruto, we know that you want to help, but just take a rest for now. It's better for you." Kasumi suggested.
khlover22

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:39 am

"There is no way you will be able to fight saskue off in that state any mind my father who is stronger". Vixen said seriously to Naruto.

eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:43 am

"I know but, the Akatsuki... they hurt so much people. The people that I know." Naruto said with a sad look.

"Naruto, for now worrying about what's going on around us is not going to help." Namine said. "We did whatever we could. We saved Gaara, Kankuro is slowly getting better. We had to fight Kisame and Itachi, and then those 2. Even though so much stuff is going on, we have to prepare for what happens next."

"She's right." Kakashi nodded. "And tomorrow, once Gaara and Kankuro are better, we're heading back to the village."
khlover22

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:46 am

"If you want to help you need to be alive. That means staying away from Orchimaru's lot and i mean that Naruto". Vixen said seriously.
eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:50 am

"I know." Naruto sighed sadly.

"And from Sasuke..." Namine said as she gave Naruto a worried look.

"What are you going to do Vixen?" Kasumi asked curiously. "Since we know how much you don't want to go back to the village."
khlover22

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:56 am

"It's the only way to keep everyone safer, the only way to stop him from going back for sure". Vixen said turning her back from the others. "To stop the third Hokarga from dieing for nothing".

The baby phoenix gave a said look because she knew it was also because of the cures mark, knowing when fully activated vixen will become a uncontrollable monster like the others. Since Flar was already on Kakashi knee and knew he had fire power she divided to show him why so he could see and feel everything vixen did the say saskue lead them into Orhimarus hide out. The different people changing who had been bitten getting out of control loosing all there sences, the labs, waking up in them and not knowing how she got there waking up with marks in the arms and legs not knowing how they got there, the fear of snakes and getting bitten by orchimaru for waking up in the lad, begging saskue to leave and having to leave with out him. To more resent events saksue saying he wants her back showing his new team, and her father wanting her because she refuses to go with orchimaru".
eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 95 of 111 Previous  1 ... 49 ... 94, 95, 96 ... 103 ... 111  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top