Naruto RPG (Start!)

Page 103 of 111 Previous  1 ... 53 ... 102, 103, 104 ... 107 ... 111  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Naruto RPG (Start!) - Page 103 Empty Re: Naruto RPG (Start!)

Post  khlover22 Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:48 am

"Huh? It's fine! Just don't worry about it." Namine said as she walked off into her house and waited for the next day to come.

~*~*~*~

The next day went by and it was a day off for Naruto since he just got home yesterday from a mission. Namine was usually doing her duties with Sakura for Tsunade. While Sakura was helping Tsunade, Namine was helping Shizune sorting out some paperworks. Her day went by slowly since she really had nothing to do besides work like always.
khlover22

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:41 pm

Vixen was keeping out of site looking for herbs and things to eat. She sat under a bush feeding Nightshade what she had found.

Hinata was in the kitchen making her fathers dinner before she went to train with the rest of her team mates. It was there turn to make sure no one was trying to get over the wall, since they there were one of the tracking teams within the village. So far there team hasn't detected any troubles trying to get in. The odd kid trying to climb on the wall but that was about it for them. But hay kids will be kids most do like climbing after all.
eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:45 am

Namine finished her work and was on a break. She walked out of Hokage's office and the first person she notice was Naruto. Namine smiled and walked up to him, "Shouldn't you be training or something?"

"Well yeah, but I knew you would come out at this time." Naruto chuckled.

Namine lightly gave a smile and walked around with Naruto, "I guess... so, anything new around the village?"

"Pretty much everything is normal Namine, you have no short missions for today?" Naruto asked curiously.

"No, I think I might go out the village for a walk since I'm on break." Namine mentioned as she glanced over at the village's gate.
khlover22

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:14 am

"OK father I am off". Hinata called out then ran to the wall and started to patrol the edges of the village while waiting patiently for her two team mates, then again the wall is that large Hinata thought they might be doing the same thing as she was. She would check this area on her own if she needed to after all the wall reached the sea so there was a lot of ground to keep an eye on at any given time. "Get down before you break your neck". Hinata said to what appeared to be a 5 year old boy as she pulled him off the wall. She bent down to his height. "Go and play some where safe with the other children". She added as he ran off blowing a raspberry at her. Hinata ignored it and carried on walking close to the wall.

Vixen had finished feeding nightshade her herbs then walked down to the river area to get something to drink. She attached a hand made harness onto her little black rabbit and let her hop around for a little while before they needed to move on from the area. or when she works out where they were going to go next as she had no clue, she had been told my mandra that once you leave the village without pomision you are no longer welcome back and have to become a rogue ninja. She did keep on checking the area so she knew who was around her at any given time. Vixen left the river then went back under a bush to get some sketching done for her picture diary.
eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:52 am

"Namine, if you're going to walk around I'm coming with you." Naruto said as he followed Namine out of the village.

Namine was walking around and glancing at people who were working on farms outside of the village. She smiled at the family doing their work and waved at them happily. Naruto was confused but he liked seeing the calm side of her instead of beating him to death and always scolding him for the stupid things he's done.

Namine continue on walking and she ended up at the river side. She spotted Shikamaru and his team cleaning up the river and Namine waved at them, "Morning guys!"

Shikamaru glanced up and notice Namine and Naruto walking up to them. "Well if it isn't the couple." Shikamaru chuckled.

"Jeez, Shikamaru we're not even a couple." Naruto said. "So, I'm guessing you guys are in charge of cleaning up the river."

"Well of course!" Ino said.

~*~*~*~
Kiba and Shino were walking over to Hinata's location where they saw her picking the berries. "Hinata!" Kiba called out.
khlover22

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:23 pm

"Naruto still has one of the biggest gobs within the leaf village". Vixen thought to herself while carrying on drawing in her diary. She tried to stop her black rabbit from running off but she hopped over Vixens hand and out of the bush. Vixen shook her head she would let the rabbit play for a while, as long as Nightshade was still in site that is.

"Hello I see the full team is back together". Hinata said smiling "Shino how was your trip outside of the village? Did everyone get back OK".
eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:01 am

"So what are you guys doing here?" Shikamaru asked curiously.

"Namine and I were just walking around." Naruto grinned.

Namine gave a nod, "It's a nice day so I just wanted to take a stroll. Naruto just follows me like a lost puppy."

"Well, I'm sorry if you want me to leave I can." Naruto teased.

"No, it's fine." Namine mumbled.

~*~*~*~
"Yeah everyone came back." Shino nodded.

"How about you Hinata?" Kiba asked curiously.
khlover22

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:18 am

"That's good". Hinata said grinning. "Just pulled a small kid off the wall before you two arrived apart from that nothing has really happened". She said looking around just in case they have missed something while they were talking. She petted Arurkimaru on the head as she was speaking to them.

Vixen could hear most of the conversation from where she was, not that she was trying to listen in but it was hard not to head Naruto's part of the conversation. She rolled her eyes when Naruto make it sound like they were on some kind of date. It was so like him not to think before he opened him mouth.
eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:41 am

"Would you guys just go out already!" Chouji said as he groaned at how Naruto and Namine were acting.

"Chouji is right, you guys are just troublesome." Shikamaru sighed in disappointment.

"We are not even a couple!" Both Naruto and Namine shouted in unison.

"Yes you are..." Shikamaru and Chouji both muttered.
khlover22

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 103 of 111 Previous  1 ... 53 ... 102, 103, 104 ... 107 ... 111  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top