Naruto RPG (Start!)

Page 107 of 111 Previous  1 ... 55 ... 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Naruto RPG (Start!) - Page 107 Empty Re: Naruto RPG (Start!)

Post  khlover22 Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:03 am

"Well, I guess you're right Hinata." Naruto said. "It just feels weird because Namine is always by my side. It's weird when you don't have your best friend with you." He awkwardly chuckled.

"Naruto!" Sakura called out as she angrily stomped in the office and grab Naruto by the ear. "You were suppose to meet up with us at the training field. Come on let's go." Sakura said as she dragged Naruto.

"Ow... Sakura that hurts..." Naruto said as he was trying to let Sakura release her grip.

~*~*~*~
Namine arrived at the village and she met up with everyone. "Namine," Niriko called out.

Namine glanced over and notice a girl that resembles her standing right in front of her. "This is Princess Marika. You shall be the one disguise as her throughout this time." Niriko mentioned.

"It's a pleasure to meet you princess." Namine said as she smiled at her.

"Yeah, yeah let just get this over with. I really hate doing these ceremonies stuff and I'm glad my father finally listened to me about you being my substitute." Marika said as she rolled her eyes at Namine.

Namine blinked in shocked. Dang... rude much? Namine thought to herself.
khlover22

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:13 am

Hinata chuckled a little when Sakura dragged Naruto off like that even throw she wished she was more gentle with him. "Some things don't change since we come rookies". Hinata said to Tsunade "I wish she isn't so rough throw. One of these day's Sakura is really going to hurt Naruto". She watched Naruto being dragged off out of site.

"Here it is". Vixen said showing Flar the view of the village grounds from on top of the statue's.
"Wow it's bigger than I thought".

Vixen nodded "From here we left throw the mountains ahead of us".
eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:25 am

"Well both Sakura and Namine can be aggressive to Naruto. But it just shows how much they care for him." Tsunade chuckled. "Or maybe it's my fault cause I taught them how to be violent." Tsunade said as she start to think about it.

~*~*~*~
Naruto RPG (Start!) - Page 107 GirlGotGame44df245961477-1

Namine walked out wearing her the dress she was suppose to wear. She glanced over at both Ari and Niriko and they had smiles on their faces. "That looks perfect on you Namine." Ari smiled happily.

"Wearing dresses doesn't really suit me honestly." Namine sighed as she glanced away both of the girls.

"Don't say that you look beautiful." Niriko said as she start to fix Namine's hair.

"So what do you do?" Marika asked curiously. "Since it looks like you don't know how to wear a dress."

"I'm a ninja back at my village. That is why the hokage sent me here to be your cover up." Namine mentioned as she glanced over Marika.

"I see... well you better do a good job. Sometimes you can't trust anyone in this village." Marika said as she walks away.

Namine was confused on what she meant but she just shrugged and sighed.
khlover22

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:40 am

(Pretty)
"That wasn't your doing with Sakura. When we were little Sakura was really shy, she didn't want to play with any of us and some of the lads picked on her for her large forehead. Ino saw her crying one way fixed her hair so it wasn't as noticeable, Sakura use to hide behind of Ino after that one when anyone elts was around, it took a while but Ino got Sakura out of her shell. Then one say Sakura told Ino she liked Saskue and they had been rivals since". Hinata said. It really was hard to bleave that Sakura had changed to much from when they were little. "Funny on how much some of us have changed while some of us have similar personalities from when we were small".

"Now what". Flar asked
"Why don't you have a fly about the air is different this height up". Vixen said smiling at the baby.
eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:46 am

(I know right Smile )
"Yeah, I have been training Namine since when she was little as well. Namine and Naruto were childhood friends but I was the one who separate them because it was Namine's choice for her to become stronger. She used to be shy and weak, due to the people bullying her and Naruto for who they are. But, she has improve a lot. She gain more strength and she didn't stop fighting for what she wanted." Tsunade explained. "You guys are growing up so fast, pretty soon I'm going to get old." She sighed.

~*~*~*~
Namine was walking around the village and she notice how people were greeting at her and smiling at her. "Good morning princess." One of the people said.

"Morning..." Namine said shyly.

As Namine was walking she notice the leader having a conversation with the workers. She slowly walked up to him and lightly tapped him on the shoulder. "I see it was you who gave me this mission." Namine said as she grinned at the leader.

"Of course, it's a pleasure to meet you in person Namine. My name Shuu." Shuu said as he smiled at Namine. "So how are you liking the village so far?"

"Feels colder than where I'm from." Namine giggled.
khlover22

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:55 am

"That's true for the boys and there pranks". Hinata said "We all will get old someday it's not like anything can stop that happening apart from death it's self". She smiled for a moment. "One thing I don't think will change any time soon and it's how loudly Naruto greets everyone". She found it embarrassing at times but it was more due to the point he caught her off guard speaking to her. After all she was also the other child what didn't play with the others hiding behind of the trees and watching everyone play. More because she had a crush on Naruto ever since they were small.
eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:40 am

Namine was doing the ceremony and notice something was near by. Namine gave a worried look and as she bit her lip she felt a pair of arms grab on to her. Her eyes grew as she felt the strength of the person and she tried attacking but she couldn't. Shoot... Namine thought to herself.
khlover22

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:22 am

"I want to know what snow is like". Flar said she had only seen images of it from memories.
"Alright but you won't like it". Vixen said heading into the direction of the land of snow. "We can only stay there a minute and we can't interfere with anyone's lives. That means we can't work here, the farm working isn't like anything we are use to and we might be a burden and not a help to these people".

"It's not as bad as you and Namie made it out to be" Flar said
"Namie? What are you talking about?" Vixen asked then it clicked. "You little rat you just wanted to follow her here". Using her shiragan she went to track Namie down. "She is working stop worrying". Her eyes widened. "You and your instincts why don't you just come out with it and say something instead of mind games". She added starting to run into Namie's direction. "She had better dodge this one". She said blowing fire at the attacker who had hold of Namie.
Flar tried to move Namie out of the way by picking her up but due to her small size she will only be able to levitate Namie a few centimetre's above the ground if she managed to sussed.
eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:18 pm

Namine was shocked at what she was seeing. She was being attack at the same time but she felt something familiar close to her. Namine took a glimpse at the attacker and her eyes grew in shock. "Get over here you princess!" The attacker revealed as Jugo trying to get a hold of Namine.

Namine quickly dodged it and she start to run for her life once again. Shoot, do you know how hard it is to run in this dress... Namine thought worriedly as she continue on running. Namine felt a wrist grab and as she quickly glanced over she caught eye contact with Sasuke.

Sasuke was watching from a far but his eyes grew as he saw how the princess looks like. Namine...? Sasuke thought to himself confused. Or... is it someone else?

Namine glanced over and spotted Karin and Namine was getting worried. "What's the matter princess? Don't worry, we're not going to hurt you." Karin snickered.

Namine rolled her eyes and quickly flipped Karin over and continue on running. As Karin landed on the ground she notice how much Namine has cracked the floor. She was about to say something but, notice she was gone.

~*~*~*~
Namine was running and she notice both Ari and Niriko from a far. "Ari! Niriko!" Namine shouted. She caught up with them slowly catching her breath.

"Namine, what happened?" Ari gasped as she notice Namine's conditions.

"I just got attacked. Look like someone was trying to kidnap the princess." Namine said as she gave a worried look.
khlover22

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 107 of 111 Previous  1 ... 55 ... 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top