Naruto RPG (Start!)

Page 106 of 111 Previous  1 ... 54 ... 105, 106, 107 ... 111  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Naruto RPG (Start!) - Page 106 Empty Re: Naruto RPG (Start!)

Post  eliment Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:56 pm

Flar get back here". Vixen whispered from the trees.
But it was too late the phoenix wasn't use to being in one spot for no longer that 30 mins and got board so she went towards the village. "I wanna come it's boaring in vixen's bag". the baby phoenix wined to Namie. She then noticed that she wasn't alone when she was  Tsunade. "Now my big gobs gone and done it". She said flying into Namie's arms she saw now scared on when was going to happen next. Not even Vixen has many memories on  Tsunade so Flar has no idea what this women is really like. Never mind the other two who faces she hadn't seen before.

Hinata headed towards the Hokarga's office to see if there was any work what needed to be done.
eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:20 am

Namine notice Flar in her arms and she was shock to see her. "What are you doing here?" Namine asked as she was shocked to see the phoenix.

Tsunade walked back to the office and notice that Hinata was there. "Oh, Hinata, is there something you need?" Tsunade asked curiously.
khlover22

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:25 am

"I am board, want to go some where elts with you". Flar said "Did I get you and Vixen in trouble I didn't notice  Tsunade was there when I spoke to you. I am sorry". Flar added looking up at Namie.

Vixen wondered where the baby flew off to it wasn't like her to do that.

"I was wondering if there was anything what needed doing any where?" Hinata said looking  Tsunade in the eye she was use to Kiba with her when she went to the office but she had no idea where her other two team mates were at this moment so thought she would ask before trying to track one of them down.
eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:25 am

"There's nothing much for you to be done." Tsunade said as she start to remember some of the missions but they were all taken. "Why won't you just take the day off. You work hard every single day." She smiled at Hinata.

"Flar that might be a bad idea." Namine whispered as she was worried both Ari and Niriko might wonder who is she talking to. "I'm heading to another village for a mission and I don't think you will like that place since it's filled with snow."
khlover22

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:33 am

"Then what am I meant to do then, and what's snow?" Flar said. Vixen moved on from each area when a snow storm was going to hit so the baby phoenix had never seen real snow before.

"You sure?" Hinata asked it wasn't normal for her father not to give her any work on the same day as no missions being available. It felt like she was back in school it had been that long.
eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:36 am

"It's something cold of course." Namine said. "But, you should really get back to Vixen. She might be worried about you."

"Yeah, just take the day off Hinata." Tsunade nodded at Hinata.

"Granny Tsunade!" Naruto called out.

Naruto walked in the room and notice Tsunade and Hinata having a conversation. "Oh, hey Hinata." Naruto grinned happily.
khlover22

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:41 am

"Not obvious if you have never seen it". Flar said. She sighed "OK", she added in a low sad voice before flying back to Vixen.

"Don't do that your still a baby and who knows what predators might want to eat you". Vixen said she was getting ready to look for her.

Hinata went bright red like she normally did when Naruto was around speaking to her. "Hello Naruto". She said in her normal low voice when he was around.
eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:46 am

"Naruto shouldn't you be training with Yamato and the others?" Tsunade asked as she raised a brow at Naruto.

"Yeah, but it's not the same with Namine gone doing that mission." Naruto awkwardly chuckled.

"She just left a while ago and you already feel like a lost puppy." Tsunade muttered in annoyance. "If you're asking me if you can so spy on her, it's not going to happen Naruto."

"Granny Tsunade please~" Naruto begged.

"No! Namine can handle things on her own. Beside the mission doesn't even involve a battle anyway." Tsunade sighed.

~*~*~*~
Namine was almost there at the village as she can feel the coldness already of the snow. "The snow village is sure different compare back at Konoha." Namine mentioned.

"Yeah, but it's a new adventure for you." Ari said as she smiled at Namine.
khlover22

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:57 am

"You really should know your new team mate". Hinata said timidly to Naruto. "You all knew each others strengths and weaknesses before and need to know it again".

"It doesn't look like there is going to be any trouble. Naruto has Sakura so not too worried about him and since Namie has gone on a mission there isn't much keeping us here. Come on I want to show you the water falls with the two guardians I told you about within the village. It's also the place where the night mares started to reveal". Vixen then ran back into the village grounds and headed in that direction.
eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 106 of 111 Previous  1 ... 54 ... 105, 106, 107 ... 111  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top