Naruto RPG (Start!)

Page 104 of 111 Previous  1 ... 53 ... 103, 104, 105 ... 107 ... 111  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Naruto RPG (Start!) - Page 104 Empty Re: Naruto RPG (Start!)

Post  eliment Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:47 am

Vixen listened holding her breath to stop herself from laughing out loudly none of they had changed that much over the years. She had lost count on how long it had been never mention how old she was, since she had no calendar she had no idea on the dates.

(What do you want to do now?)
eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:19 am

(I am honestly running out of ideas xD)

"Anyways, we'll see you back at the village lovebirds." Chouji said as he walked away with Shikamaru.

"We're not even lovebirds!" Naruto shouted.

Namine sighed in annoyance and she facepalmed herself, "Sometimes I just don't understand them at times."
khlover22

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:28 am

(The star village had an object from out of space so what about another village or clan what has something to give them power but it's at risk or has been taken by someone)

Vixen had no choice to move from where she was it was that or she lost her rabbit not too far from Naruto and Namine. She picked up the rabbit knowing far well she would be seen but she wasn't the sort so abandon animals when she had enough of them.
eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:43 am

(That can actually work)
"I think we should head back to the village." Naruto suggested.

"You can head back to the village. I think I'm just going to stay and relax here for a while." Namine said as she sat on a rock and sighed.

"Jeez, you sure you're going to be ok?" Naruto asked curiously.

"It's not like the Akatsuki is going to come after me. Besides, after that last mission who knows what they are doing at the moment." Namine said.

~*~*~*~
Shizune was walking around the village giving a worried look. Where could she be... Shizune thought to herself curiously.

"Oh? Shizune?" Kiba called out as he was with his team.

"Oh! Hey guys!" Shizune grinned at Kiba and the others.
khlover22

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:49 am

Vixen waved at Namie while she placed the black rabbit within her bad. "Little trouble maker". She thought to herself referring to the small black rabbit and not to anyone within the leaf village but I am sure if she knew everything what happened over the last few years there would be one story or more she could say it about.
eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:53 am

Namine waved at Vixen and she smiled back at her. Naruto glanced over and notice Vixen's appearance, "Oh, how long were you there Vixen?" Naruto asked curiously.

~*~*~*~
"We just finished a mission and we were going to ask the hokage if she needs anything else." Shino said.

"Oh..." Shizune nodded. "Have you seen Namine? Tsunade needs her right away."
khlover22

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:08 am

"Lets just say I was under a bush sleeping and you still have a large gob. No one needed to be in viewing distance to know what you were saying". Vixen said "I wasn't there for long I only went to grab my rabbit before she wondered too far". She looked at Naruto propyl. "You have grown your no longer shorter than Sakura".
eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:43 am

"Well I guess I did change a lot." Naruto said as he notice his height.

"For once he finally passed my height." Namine giggled.

"Very funny Namine." Naruto said as he patted Namine's head.

"So how are things going with you and Sasuke?" Namine asked curiously as she tilted her heat at Vixen.
khlover22

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:18 am

"You know all about that already. I have already told you what his fate is if he carries on down the path he is going on right now." Vixen turned her head away from Naruto. She went into her bag. "I didn't read what was inside as soon as I saw the Hyuga clans logo just in case you gave me the wrong file and some guy named Mandra who taught me the blocking techneic. He knows a lot about my clan and the village but would never explain how. I was told me we can't go back to the village since we both left without position no matter the reasons for doing do that's why I snuck in to speak to you. Besides I am scared Orichmaru will attack there again and this time I don't know how many lives will be lost. Naruto I am sorry you got in a fight with Saskue and his friends, it was me he was after I was hiding not far from where you and Namie was. Orichmaru ordered them to take me back there for some reason". She said quickly without getting her breath "Saskue has changed when I managed to get away from Orichmaru, I lost him and kept on searching, I only found him again a few weeks ago, he told me to stay away from Orchimaru then when I brought the bag back to you a few hours later he was with his new team mates trying to take me back, he is more obsest with getting power than ever before no words can get throw him to leave on his own record, It's hard to tell what he's thinking and it's all my fault if I didn't show him the forgotten passage way out of the village he would have been caught and he would have never lead us right into Orchimaru's lare, I tried to get him to leave with me put as soon as you made that seal activate on him he come more obsest with power, letting it take over more and more turning him into a true monster. That's what I mean when I say I can't fight any more and why Flar knocked me out the seal was almost fully at stage two, almost putting everyone in fathers hide out in danger". Thinking about the other times she saw them both together. "Are you two a team now?"
eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 104 of 111 Previous  1 ... 53 ... 103, 104, 105 ... 107 ... 111  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top