Naruto RPG (Start!)

Page 102 of 111 Previous  1 ... 52 ... 101, 102, 103 ... 106 ... 111  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Naruto RPG (Start!) - Page 102 Empty Re: Naruto RPG (Start!)

Post  eliment Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:11 pm

(That's alright)

Vixen found Namie looking up at the moon. She told her everything Saskue had just said only a few hours ago. Vixen felt confused on what to do next, it looked like Saskue would never come back to the village and the way things were going Orchimaru would have his body and kill him, and she had no idea what would happen after that. She didn't want saskue in any more danger than he was in, what he said might with the village at the same time she didn't know if it would put the village in any danger.
eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:06 am

"Vixen, I know we want to get Sasuke back but, it's going to be hard since he's under the control of Orochimaru. Also, if Naruto founds out about this he would get more upset and want to go after Sasuke more." Namine mentioned as she was also confused on what's going on.
khlover22

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:14 am

Vixen wouldn't betray the village but she didn't want to betray Saskue either.  "Force won't work if you want somthing you find a way of getting it so Saskue will find a way of going back if he wanted to". Vixen said not liking what she was saying but feared what would happen if anyone tried it as she feared that is the method Naruto might try. "So what has been going on in the village". She added trying to lighten the air a little.
eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:39 pm

"Excluding Naruto coming back, things are pretty much normal. The only thing Tsunade is worried about is the Akatsuki coming after us." Namine mentioned. "Lately, she has been training me nonstop since she's worried they might come after me like they did before."
khlover22

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:44 pm

"Keep out of sight and fights as much as possible. What I have been doing". Vixen said

(Brb just feeding the older cat)
eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:47 pm

(Ok)

"Well cause you're with Sasuke. Sometimes I don't even know what side you are on. I understand Sasuke's problem but, still... I just don't want him and Naruto to cause a huge battle." Namine said as she gave a worried look.
khlover22

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:53 pm

"All I have wanted since Saskue went to Orichmaru is to get him away from there but he won't listen to reason and I have ran out of ideas on how to get him away with out force". Vixen said "I am scared he won't come back and Orichmaru will kill him. Saskue said it's him or the village can't have both so I think he has turned him back on everyone. Brain washed by Orichmaru".
eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:18 pm

"Well whatever his decision is, there can be a way to change it." Namine said. "Anyways, I should probably head back since it's getting late."
khlover22

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:05 pm

(Sorry had to eat tea and can no longer use the computer as it is on one of the lap tables)

"Right". Vixen said Looking in the direction she came from. "Good night, and please don't over do things". The little black rabbit popped her head out of Vixen's bag. "And you can get back in. Don't want you causing trouble by running off again". Vixen added scratching the rabbit behind the ear. "Unless you want her". She added to Namie.
eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 102 of 111 Previous  1 ... 52 ... 101, 102, 103 ... 106 ... 111  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top