Naruto RPG (Start!)

Page 49 of 111 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 80 ... 111  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Naruto RPG (Start!) - Page 49 Empty Re: Naruto RPG (Start!)

Post  xSwimmieX Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:47 pm

Vixen's words only angered Yasu more, she understood that she had never dealt with bijuu chakra, so she should've understood, but at this time, even her usual calm face was cracking. She didn't yell at her, this was no time to be bickering. Instead, she did a few more feints, come on, I need someone to help me! she thought frantically. She was no where near tired, and her chakra was with her. She didn't need any help to win this fight if she used that technique. No, she was not going to use that, Yasu pushed the thought away and started running towards Sasuke, preparing an attack.
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:53 pm

Vixen throw her boomerang she wasn't really aiming at anyone she just wanted them all to stop fighting.

"You are meant to be friends now act like it". She snapped at them all.
eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  xSwimmieX Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:29 pm

"Vixen! I'm just trying to paralyze him to get some sense into him!" Yasu yelled, stopping momentarily. This meant that Sasuke found an opening, and she struck Yasu.
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:38 pm

"Just let him go. Saskue isn't harming anyone". Vixen said seriously. "Well he wasn't till Naruto just attacked him for no reason".
eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  xSwimmieX Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:30 pm

"Vixen, he'll kill me if I leave him alone!" Yasu screamed as she was hit in the side with a ralkiri.
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:35 pm

"Naruto started the fight you don't think anyone is going to let him beat them up because he doesn't agree with what they are doing. He wouldn't kill you". Vixen said looking at Yasu seriously.

eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  xSwimmieX Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:49 pm

"Sasuke wouldn't kill me! The mark's controlling him!" Yasu said as she hit three nerve points on Sasuke's waist, causing him to wail.
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:56 pm

Namine got free from Naruto and notice how the battle was going. Yasu paralyzing Naruto, Naruto trying to get both the Uchihas back. Sakura just standing there don't even know what to do in the fight. After being choked from Sasuke she knew that it was not him. Yasu is doing the right thing, she's trying to paralyze him.

Sasuke screamed in pain that he slowly grab a hold of Yasu and flipped her over making her land in the water. "Sorry Yasu... but this isn't your fight. As for you Vixen, if you care about me so much, why aren't you helping?" Sasuke snickered.

Namine clutch her first together and rush up to Sasuke and punched him in the face sending him straight through a rock behind the waterfall. "Snap out of it Sasuke! You're going to let Naruto and I be capture by Akatsuki, I know you want revenge on your brother, but leaving the village is crazy. Naruto just wants you back on the team. Even me and Yasu would want Vixen back. But, if it's not going to happen... then just forget about it!" Namine said.
khlover22

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:59 pm

"Stop it". Vixen yelled when she heard his getting hurt. She summoned the chokura under her feet and got in the middle of them both. "You weren't there Naruto started it, there wouldn't have been a fight if it weren't for him.
eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 111 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 80 ... 111  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top