Naruto RPG (Start!)

Page 48 of 111 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 79 ... 111  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Naruto RPG (Start!) - Page 48 Empty Re: Naruto RPG (Start!)

Post  eliment Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:47 am

(Shocked to see you on this time. What time is it for you?)

"I only said a direction I never said the whole way". Hinata said

Vixen throw one of her knives before blacking out under the water. She had no idea if she was near Saskue or anything as everything was too muffled and couldn't hear propyl but she had to snap him out of this and make him think propyl.
eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:50 am

(12:47 AM Razz Usually I sleep around 1 or later.)

"Well where should we go?" Kiba asked curiously.

Vixen... Sasuke thought. Sasuke glanced over and can sense Vixen's presence close by.

Namine stayed to where she was and she bit the bottom of her lip. Naruto, you know you can't fight on your own. What are you thinking? I understand this is your fight as well... but Vixen is also there for him by his side. Namine thought worriedly.
khlover22

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:54 am

(You are like me i am normally past 1 as well)

"We need to see if there is a clue on direction near by, at least we know what direction they have gone if a team doesn't come back after some time for help". Himata said summoning her Bekuguon.
eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:00 am

Laughing Yeah, but pretty soon, I might have to sleep early because school is going to be starting for me soon.)

"Ok." Shino nodded.

Namine suddenly got out her knife as she was being cautious. Sasuke could think properly the power wasn't taking over him, but the only way for Naruto to stop bugging him is if he have a battle with him. Sasuke notice Namine and Yasu close buy.

Sasuke smirked and stood right behind Namine and got a hold of her. Holding on to her neck making her run out of air. "It's now or never Naruto. Even though you were unconscious for a moment. This battle is between you and me. I don't want any interference... if you win... you can bring me back. If I win, I'll be continuing my journey." Sasuke smirked.

"Namine!" Naruto gasped as he notice Namine suffering.
khlover22

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:04 am

"Someone has been that way". Hinata said where they snuck off to. "The grass is flatter than it should be right where it's difficult to walk but I don't know who did it".

(Our lot have finished for the school year till first week of September, some around 5th normally)
eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:06 am

"Who knows." Shino said.

"So what's it going to be Naruto?" Sasuke chuckled.

"Vixen..." Sakura said as she notice Vixen. "Don't let Sasuke do this to your own teammate." Sakura said as she gave Vixen a sad expression.
khlover22

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:17 am

Hinata walked to the direction she was talking about. "Can you guys tell how many went this way?"

Vixen couldn't move under the water as the cast weighed her to the bottom like stones in the pockets, water slowly filling her lungs. She just prayed that she managed to snap him out of this before he did somthing to destroy him.
eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  xSwimmieX Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:24 am

Yasu did a few feints to keep Sasuke distracted, she hoped that Namine had a good idea.
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:53 am

Vixen come back around noticing the plaster was soft. She bent down cutting the plaster to loosen her foot letting her body float back up. "Saskue don't kill them, it would make you as bad as father, so many go down that path and it ends in there death". She pulled herself up on a log next to her out of the water. "As for you Naruto you don't want anyone to call you a monster, don't act like one, this fight is your fault, you started it and think Saskue was going to play dead for you, of course he would retaliate, picking a fight because someone doesn't agree with you is acting like a monster, he knew you were coming and waited for you and you started the fight without even trying to talk, most would call you a monster on that a lone".
eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 111 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 79 ... 111  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top