Naruto RPG (Start!)

Page 74 of 111 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 92 ... 111  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Naruto RPG (Start!) - Page 74 Empty Re: Naruto RPG (Start!)

Post  khlover22 Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:29 am

"Who knows." Sakura said.

"Vixen! Stop! It's too dangerous! Plus you're really injured." Namine said as she gave a worried look.

"I am not really surprise that she is trying to protect you." Deidara sighed.
khlover22

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:07 am

Vixen blew fire on him to try and make Deidara back off away from Namie.

When that happened Flar went deeper into Naruto's bag.
eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:17 pm

Hiruko defend Deidara with his armor and he sighed, "Jeez, you know you just need to relax. Or I will poison you again."

"Vixen, it's fine. I said not to worry about it. But, what are you doing with Gaara?!" Namine growled.

"Sucking all his chakara of course." Deidara said as he smirked at Namine. "Don't worry, you'll be next as well and your boyfriend as well. Itachi told me that you guys are always together. And since we capture you and his daughter, I'm pretty sure they will get here as fast as they can."

Namine muttered some words and was about to throw a punch at Deidara, but she felt an iron tail wrapped around her wrist and notice Hiruko staring at her. "Don't even think about doing that... or you'll be in poison again." Hiruko said.

Namine growled and tighten her fist. "You're lucky, I know how to force the poison out." Namine mumbled.
khlover22

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:36 pm

Vixen scowled at him and got to his side Nails into Hiruko wrist. "Leave her alone". She said down his ear while sticking a peace of paper on his with the fire symbol on right onto his arm. "Let him go or you will get another".
eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:39 pm

"So stubborn." Deidara sighed in annoyance.

Out of nowhere, a loud bang was heard. Both Akatsuki members glanced over at the entrance and notice the boulder blocking the entrance slowly cracking and shattering into pieces right away. As the daylight was revealed, the group that entered was Naruto and his team.

Naruto walked in the Akatsuki hideout and notice the chaos that was going on. Gaara's chakara getting sucked away by some creature. Vixen trying to protect Namine but trying to kill the Akatsuki. And Namine, getting held by Deidara and at the risk of having poison again.

His eyes grew in shocked, but right away he set an anger aura around him. "What are you doing to them!?" Naruto shouted.

"Naruto, calm down." Sakura said.

"Looks like the other jinchuuriki is here." Hiruko mentioned.

"How can you tell?" Deidara asked curiously.

"Itachi did mentioned about one of them being a loud mouth." Hiruko chuckled.
khlover22

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:47 pm

Vixen throw a peace of paper with the same fire symbol at Deidara. Then is clicked. She could seance Flar in Naruto's bag. "Flar back it in I am not your puppet". She mouthed in Naruto's direction.
eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:58 pm

Naruto blinked and gave a confused look. What is she saying? Naruto thought curiously.

Namine gave a worried look and Deidara chuckled, "Hiruko... watch over the person who getting their life taken away. I'll be fighting the jinchuuriki since he cares so much for this one."

Deidara made a bird appear and he hopped on it and start to fly out. Naruto's eyes were red and he growled as he watched Deidara fly away with Namine. Naruto it's going to be a trap. Don't do this... Namine thought worriedly.
khlover22

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:06 pm

Namie no Vixen thought. Trying to think fast and wasn't too sure on what was about to happen she jumped in the air and throw 8 throwing needles at the monsters chokura points what had Gara, then landed back down on the floor she felt like screaming from the pain the curse mark gave as it spread. Her eyes changed to somthing not normal making Flar screech loudly as the bond broke knocking Vixen out cold
eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:15 pm

"Vixen!" Sakura called out with a worried look.

"Guy, things are going crazy here. We need you back here now." Kakashi said as he was talking to the mic.

"Sorry, Kakashi, but I don't think we'll be able to help. We got caught in a trap." Guy said.

Naruto growled as he notice Namine flying away. "Hey! Give her back!" Naruto shouted.

"Naruto!" Kakashi called out. Kakashi clicked his tongue and glanced over at Sakura and Granny Chiyo, "You guys deal with the other person. And Vixen. I'll go help Naruto outside." Kakashi said as he ran after Naruto.
khlover22

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 111 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 92 ... 111  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top