Naruto RPG (Start!)

Page 92 of 111 Previous  1 ... 47 ... 91, 92, 93 ... 101 ... 111  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Naruto RPG (Start!) - Page 92 Empty Re: Naruto RPG (Start!)

Post  eliment Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:20 pm

Vixen kept on looking at Naruto since he still hadn't come around yet leaving him vulnerable for an attack,  but she also knew she couldn't do what she did a third time if they were attacked. Vixen kept her hand over the bag trying to calm the rabbit down, she knew if she failed the rabbit would die from heart attack. She checked that Granny Chiyo was still near by.

She kept a sharp eye out just in case the others were near by, she had this feeling that there was others near by watching them from the distant.
eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:04 pm

Namine arrived back at the Sand Village and notice Sakura was still watching over both Kankuro and Gaara. Namine arrived back at the same spot and notice both Kakashi and Kasumi wanting to help right away. "Namine!" Kasumi blinked. "You're back."

"What happened to Naruto?" Kakashi asked as he notice Naruto unconscious.
khlover22

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:10 pm

Flair woke up on Kakashi knee when she heard voices ruffling her wings glowing a little undoing the binding flames contact with her and Vixen.

You couldn't have done that earlier. Vixen thought as she made the shiragan dissapear. She guessed that he had used a fire tenqunic while Flair was around for the baby phoenix to be on his knee like that all relaxed and calm.
eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:46 am

"Akatsuki battle, and one of them choke him to death." Namine said as she set Naruto down. She start do check ups on him and she gave a worried look.

Sakura quickly rushed over and put her hand on Namine's shoulder. "I should probably check up on him Namine. You probably might be injured as well." Sakura said as she gave Namine a worried look.
khlover22

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:38 am

"I wouldn't say to death. He is still breathing at a normal rate". Vixen said even throw she was still worried that he hadn't come around and what kind of damage could have been done as his brain started to get oxygen starved the way it did. She said all of this while brushing sand off Namie's cloths.
If flar wasn't here she would have gone hiding some where in shame as the marks were still showing making stage 1 complete. She put her hand into her bag to calm the rabbit down and got bit, she ignored the pain and carried on stroking the black rabbit slowly and genital without saying a word.
eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:54 pm

"True..." Sakura sighed. "Namine, at least get some rest. I'll handle Naruto."

Namine gave a sad look and she nodded. She walked over to a nearby chair and sat down while healing herself due to the damage she has in battle. Kasumi got up and walked over to Vixen, "How did the battle go?" She asked curiously.
khlover22

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:57 pm

"Saw my father". Vixen said throw grit teeth putting out the rabbit from her bag and holding her close to her chest.
eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:16 pm

Kasumi's expression softens and she lightly put her shoulder on to Kasumi. "I know how it feels to see your father again. But he's an enemy now and you and Sasuke will get your revenge no matter what." Kasumi mentioned.

Namine just finished healing herself and she got back up on her feet once again. "I just finish my healing. Vixen, I'll be healing your injuries now." Namine said.
khlover22

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:23 pm

"That is what Saskue wants. I never said i wanted revenge. The past is the past no matter what you do nothing will ever change it so revenge gets you no where. Just a never ending violence. Besides brothers fight. Things might change when it comes down to the big fight. With some hope". Vixen said just like she did what she was at 11 when they got told to talk about there past when they met for the first time avouding the subject and her team mates all followed suit as they too didn't want to touch that subject. "It's nothing it will heal on it's own". She added softly to Namie not wanting Namie to waste energy weakening her body on things what will heal on there own. Especially since her father and his friends base was so close by to where they are at this moment in time. That and never knowing when Orchimaru's lot will turn up out of the blue. Watching Naruto the whole time. Waiting for him to come around so they knew he was alright with no lasting effects.
eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 92 of 111 Previous  1 ... 47 ... 91, 92, 93 ... 101 ... 111  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top