Naruto RPG (Start!)

Page 87 of 111 Previous  1 ... 45 ... 86, 87, 88 ... 99 ... 111  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Naruto RPG (Start!) - Page 87 Empty Re: Naruto RPG (Start!)

Post  khlover22 Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:26 pm

Out of nowhere a clay bomb was thrown in front of Namine and she quickly dodge it as it exploded. Namine landed on another opening and as the mist was still around, another Akatsuki member appeared. Namine bit her lip and she glared at the Akatsuki member. "So, it's you again." Namine said as she glared at the familiar Akatsuki member.

The Akatsuki member snickered and he slowly walked up to Namine. "So glad you recognize me...Jinchuuriki." Deidara said as he revealed himself to the mist.

"How could I forget about your crazy clay bombs huh?" Namine said as she glared at Deidara.
khlover22

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:28 pm

"I knew it wasn't just me with that mist, get lost". Vixen snapped stepping in front of Namie and Naturo.
eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:30 pm

Deidara chuckled, "Why would I? I mean, don't you guys need to save that old person."

"Jeez, at least have some respect." Namine said.

Deidara snickered, "If you want to save her, Sasori has her."

Namine muttered and Naruto growled. "Of course! Where are they?!" Naruto asked so suddenly.

"At the other side of this forest of course." Deidara said.

Naruto growled and start to leave right away. Namine's eyes grew and she called out, "Naruto!" Namine said as she start to chase after him.

"Aww..." Deidara pouted. "I thought I was going to have a battle with one of them." He sighed in disappointment.
khlover22

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:33 pm

"Don't call out to him". Vixen whispered down Namies ear, "The others won't be too far to say where she is has always been a trap".

(Need to wash up won't be too long)
eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:36 pm

(Ok)

Namine clicked her tongue and she gave an irritated look. Even though I can't call to him. It's a habit. Naruto, you crazy idiot... Namine thought to herself as she start to catch up with Naruto.

Deidara chuckled and threw a clay bomb at Vixen. "Don't even think about going after them. Your battle is with me now." Deidara said as he got his clay ready.

Namine continue to catch up with Naruto and notice at the other side of the forest revealed both Sasori and Granny Chiyo. "Granny Chiyo." Namine blinked.
khlover22

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:58 pm

"Get lost and leave them alone, go back into your dungeon you and father hide in from the law". Vixen snapped she knew he had to run out of them clay bombs at some point. She really didn't want to get into another fight right now not after what happened last time. She also wondered where Saskue was this could be his chance against his older brother.
eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:24 am

Granny Chiyo notice both Naruto and Namine came to rescue and she gave a small smile. "Granny Chiyo, why did you have to sneak out like that?" Naruto asked.

"You knew it was going to be dangerous." Namine mentioned.

"I'm sorry." Granny Chiyo said. "Just seeing my grandson... it's one way or another."

"She tried to take revenge on me, but she is just too weak for it." Sasori said as he dropped Granny Chiyo making her lie on the ground in pain.

"Granny Chiyo!" Naruto said as he wanted to go help her but, Namine stopped him.

"Naruto..." Namine said as she stared at Sasori. "...it's too dangerous."

~*~*~*~
Deidara snickered as he stared at his hand. A mouth appearing on his hand was chewing some clay and Deidara was chuckling as he plan his attack on Vixen. "Go!" Deidara said as he summon some clay minions to attack Vixen.
khlover22

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:20 am

Vixen managed to dodge it just in time before it hit her and exsploded.  
Then stood there waiting for the next attack with a small sharp stone in her hand, watching his every move when the mouth on his hand chewed with it's mouth open she flicked the stone into it's mouth praying it would do some kind of positive effect so it couldn't do any more damage or at least less than what it was doing already.
Also hoping that Yasu managed to get past this guy and follow Naruto and Name to keep them out of trouble.
eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm

Deidara chuckled as he notice Vixen's attack. "Not bad for Itachi's daughter." Deidara muttered. He start to make his hands chew some more clay. Let see what my next move should be... Deidara thought to himself.

Deidara glanced at his hand and notice that a bird popped up. He made the bird fly and quickly more start to come surrounding Vixen.

Namine was dodging Sasori's attack quickly trying to avoid the poison the best she can. Sasori muttered some words since he was so frustrated on how quickly Namine was dodging. "Why you little..." Sasori mumbled. "Slow down! Can't you see I'm trying to poison you."

Namine chuckled as she was close to Sasori throwing a punch at him making him glide back.
khlover22

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 87 of 111 Previous  1 ... 45 ... 86, 87, 88 ... 99 ... 111  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top