Rido Returns For revenge! - Vampire knight -Start!; Still accepting

Página 109 de 111. Precedente  1 ... 56 ... 108, 109, 110, 111  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Rido Returns For revenge! - Vampire knight -Start!; Still accepting - Página 109 Empty Re: Rido Returns For revenge! - Vampire knight -Start!; Still accepting

Mensaje  Ember1989 Sáb Oct 11, 2014 5:13 pm

"She probably thought you did." Yuki said.
Ember1989

Ember1989

Rido Returns For revenge! - Vampire knight -Start!; Still accepting - Página 109 Empty Re: Rido Returns For revenge! - Vampire knight -Start!; Still accepting

Mensaje  eliment Sáb Oct 11, 2014 5:15 pm

Aido sighed "things have gone a right mess since Alice arrived".
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Ember1989 Sáb Oct 11, 2014 5:26 pm

"Daphne shouldn't have left." Yuki said.
Ember1989

Ember1989

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Sáb Oct 11, 2014 5:35 pm

"How?"Kaien asked, curious. "And, you better wash up that leg of yours, bandage it up, and then explain everything. You can use my bathroom" he told zero, a little worried.

Hannah didn't stop crying. "That's the thing. He didn't do anything to me. I just shot him.I shot him!" annah cried, burying her face in her pillow again.

Kaname let the day class go, telling them that there was a prediction of harsh weather back then.

the two servants told Alice to come out again. "I'll call up daphne and tell her what's up" one girl whispered to the other.

Actually, daphne didn't want to leave japan- not because of Aido, though, but because of Alice and Yuki. They've so close to her, so kind. And so did Aido, but she didn't want to talk to him anymore. She had really thought AAido hung up on her, which made her quite mad. She looked at the doctor. "Can i go ow?" she asked.This was the hundredth time she had asked that. "No, and stop annoying me, or i'll use the anesthetic on you again" the doctor sighed. "Okay, can i use your phone at least?" Daphne asked. To this the doctor nodded, giving her the phone. Daphne called her friends up.
"Have you found her?" she asked. The reply was possitive, ut they told her she didn't come out.
"Give the phone to alice" Daphne said.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Sáb Oct 11, 2014 5:42 pm

"Every attack done on Aro was effecting Daphny back in the moon dorm and she said he put her to sleep, then the same thing happened back where Aro took Yuki but by that point he was already controlling her, he then controlled Hannah, that was when she short me, Aido must have been warned becase it failed to do it to him ashe was trying to snap Yuki out of it, that is when i worked it out, Aro told Daphny to shook herself, i shot her gun out of her hand, she snapped out of it, i told her the theroy not telling her it was one she told Kaname He put Daphny to sleep, then Aro, killed are and Daphny wasn't effected". Zero said
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Ember1989 Sáb Oct 11, 2014 5:45 pm

Yuki went to her room, shut the door and started crying. She really wanted Daphne to come back.
Ember1989

Ember1989

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Sáb Oct 11, 2014 5:46 pm

"Well, she wouldn't have done it if she knew it was a theory. Still, i know understand can listen to you"Kaien said. "Anyways, it's the first time the theory got proved like that. I wonder where's daphne though"

Hannah didn't stop crying. "That's the thing. He didn't do anything to me. I just shot him.I shot him!" annah cried, burying her face in her pillow again.

Kaname let the day class go, telling them that there was a prediction of harsh weather back then.

the two servants told Alice to come out again. "I'll call up daphne and tell her what's up" one girl whispered to the other.

Actually, daphne didn't want to leave japan- not because of Aido, though, but because of Alice and Yuki. They've so close to her, so kind. And so did Aido, but she didn't want to talk to him anymore. She had really thought AAido hung up on her, which made her quite mad. She looked at the doctor. "Can i go ow?" she asked.This was the hundredth time she had asked that. "No, and stop annoying me, or i'll use the anesthetic on you again" the doctor sighed. "Okay, can i use your phone at least?" Daphne asked. To this the doctor nodded, giving her the phone. Daphne called her friends up.
"Have you found her?" she asked. The reply was possitive, ut they told her she didn't come out.
"Give the phone to alice" Daphne said.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Sáb Oct 11, 2014 6:00 pm

Aido picked up the toddler and ran a bath checking that it was the right tempure.
"Yuki want to bath her". Aido called out from the bathroom brushing the egg out of her hair.

"One less guess work". Zero said. He couldn't get the stitches wet other wise they would shrink making them hard to remove.

(And you said the last but befoure but never gave the phone to her)

eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Ember1989 Sáb Oct 11, 2014 6:02 pm

Yuki took a minute to stop crying and went to the bathroom. "Sure." She said.
Ember1989

Ember1989

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 109 de 111. Precedente  1 ... 56 ... 108, 109, 110, 111  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba