Rido Returns For revenge! - Vampire knight -Start!; Still accepting

Página 110 de 111. Precedente  1 ... 56 ... 109, 110, 111  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Rido Returns For revenge! - Vampire knight -Start!; Still accepting - Página 110 Empty Re: Rido Returns For revenge! - Vampire knight -Start!; Still accepting

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Sáb Oct 11, 2014 6:07 pm

(Daphne threw her phone into the dustbin, and she wans't allowe dto get out of the room, so the doctor gave her own mobile for daphne to use. So daphne is now talking to her friends, and asks them to hand over their phone to Alice so Daphne could speak to her..)

Hannah never stopped crying. "i can't believe i did that to him!" she cried.

kaien nodded. He knew zero couldn't wash up the wound, but...wouldn't the blood still make him...get his lust back? With a sigh, he sat on his chair again. "You can take some rest now"he told zero.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Rido Returns For revenge! - Vampire knight -Start!; Still accepting - Página 110 Empty Re: Rido Returns For revenge! - Vampire knight -Start!; Still accepting

Mensaje  eliment Sáb Oct 11, 2014 6:15 pm

(yer but you never meantioned them doing it)

Aido passed the toddler over to Yuki so she could be undressed and put in the shallow bath water.

"Was he mad?" Lady Hannah asked.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Sáb Oct 11, 2014 6:17 pm

(I did)
"He wasn't! That's what is bothering me! I want him to be mad at me,not tell me not to wory!!" Hannah cried, wiping her tears.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  Ember1989 Sáb Oct 11, 2014 6:24 pm

Yuki undressed the toddler, put her in the tub and cleaned her up.
Ember1989

Ember1989

Mensaje  eliment Sáb Oct 11, 2014 6:29 pm

Zero wondered back to the moon dorm flopping onto his bed.

Alice picked up the phone

"If he wasn't mad he knows it wasn;t intentional". Lady hannah said passing hannah her hanki cheif
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  eliment Sáb Oct 11, 2014 6:29 pm

Ember1989 escribió:Yuki undressed the toddler, put her in the tub and cleaned her up.

The toddler splashed in the water laughing.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Sáb Oct 11, 2014 6:34 pm

Hannah only hoped Zero wasn't listening to all of this. She took the handkercheif and wiped away all her tear, though more flowed out. It took her several moments to stop. "
I guess you're right"Hannah said, wiping her fresh tears away.

Daphne sighed and spoke to Alice. "Hey..It's me daphne. Me and Yuki are both safe, so don't worry about that. These are my friends, and it's not a trick. Though, i liked you're thinking. You're brother is really worried about you, Alice. Will you be a good girl and go back to the academy? I know you don't really know where to go, so my friends will help you. Oh, and tell Aido i hate him" Daphne said. "You can give the phone to my friends now. thanks" daphne said, hanging up. She handed the phone over to the doctor.
The friends sighed together. "You can follow us" they said, taking the phone away from alice. They led her to the academy.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  Ember1989 Sáb Oct 11, 2014 6:37 pm

Yuki washed the toddlers hair. "I'm glad to see you like baths. They certainly were fun when I was just a child." She said laughing.
Ember1989

Ember1989

Mensaje  eliment Sáb Oct 11, 2014 6:54 pm

Aido could smell strangers.
"Yuki strangers near the dorm". He yelled. he wondered how wet she was from all that splashing.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 110 de 111. Precedente  1 ... 56 ... 109, 110, 111  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba