Parachute- Magical Girl RP- 1x1 with Winxer

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Parachute- Magical Girl RP- 1x1 with Winxer Empty Parachute- Magical Girl RP- 1x1 with Winxer

Mensaje  Anatee Sáb Dic 13, 2014 9:36 pm

Parachute- Magical Girl RP- 1x1 with Winxer Tumblr_m2uvspLqKD1rtjtiko1_500

Parachute- Magical Girl RP- 1x1 with Winxer RfMFh9IParachute- Magical Girl RP- 1x1 with Winxer Tumblr_m9ou5pYKvp1r6szsgo1_500

Parachute- Magical Girl RP- 1x1 with Winxer 5k4YiYS

These two are your bosses. Ryo Shirogane owns the cafe and is the manager. Keiichiro works in the kitchen as the baker.

Parachute- Magical Girl RP- 1x1 with Winxer Tumblr_mntweyKwhW1snwoibo1_500

This is Kyubey. He watches over the girls while the fight. Unbeknownst to the girls and Ryo and Keiichiro, he was actually created by the villains.
Anatee

Anatee

Parachute- Magical Girl RP- 1x1 with Winxer Empty Magical Girls

Mensaje  Anatee Sáb Dic 13, 2014 10:57 pm

"Why does the world have to be so complicated nowadays? The people on it always act like they're perfect in every way. Yet, everyone has a flaw. Including myself. My flaw is that... I think the world is better off withoutthose people. Which is a horrible thing to say. Everyone deserves to live. Does this make me like one of them? Those weirdos that we fight, the ones that try to take our planet as ours. Are their intentions... actually right?"

Parachute- Magical Girl RP- 1x1 with Winxer Tumblr_nc9gd8fOnm1saxdy4o1_500

Name ;; Chelsea Acrana
Age ;; Turning 15 on December 31st
Personality ;; Seen as lazy and very mischevious, smart, cunning, a bit perverted.

Parachute- Magical Girl RP- 1x1 with Winxer Tumblr_nd1cs1HfN11r9b5wlo1_500

I don't tell anyone about the way you hold my hand
I don't tell anyone about the things that we have planned
I won't tell anybody, Won't tell anybody
They wanna push me down, they wanna see you fall down

Parachute- Magical Girl RP- 1x1 with Winxer Tumblr_ne3ql341n61r5swzuo1_500

Chelsea currently lives with her mother and 4 year old sister in a run-down apartment. Before her 4 year old sister was born, Chelsea was actually kidnapped for nearly 2 months. She tries to hide the fact that she's still afraid of the world by talking about how bad it is. She tries to not go overboard with her friends by teasing them about their bust size and such. However, she's afraid of one of the villains, due to their creepy obsession with her.

Parachute- Magical Girl RP- 1x1 with Winxer 20140101114717

In magical girl form, her long red hair goes into ponytails and have yellow highlights running through, and the butterfly on her headphones turn into a flower. She shoots muskets from the distance, she can make them appear using her magic. Her special move allows her to shoot an onslaught of muskets at once.

"Is this how my life will end? Being killed after tripping in front of the enemy? And yet... I still didn't get the chance to tell everyone, mama, little sister, Ryo, Keiichiro, and the others... How much I truly treasured them..."

Parachute- Magical Girl RP- 1x1 with Winxer Tumblr_ne2frw0Jds1tg3a8ao2_500

Face Claims: Chelsea- Akame Ga Kill
Mami Tomoe(Magical Girl form)- Madoka Magica
Song- Parachute- Ingrid Michaelson

"Even if the world were to crumble away, we'll always stand by each others side. It's what we were meant to do. The only reason we're a team is because we're the only ones who are suited for this task. We're the world's saviors."

Parachute- Magical Girl RP- 1x1 with Winxer Tumblr_n52nnjx67G1tpfyz5o1_500

Name ;; Sakura Tomodachi
Age;; 14
Personality ;; Kind, shy, tends to speak her mind
th

Parachute- Magical Girl RP- 1x1 with Winxer Tumblr_n7h26rjOyH1qd1q2so1_500

I won't fall out of love, I won't fall out of
I won't fall out of love, I fall into you

Parachute- Magical Girl RP- 1x1 with Winxer Tumblr_n73bo4GAEP1s5ecxio2_500

She lives happily with her two rich parents. When younger, she was adopted by them. She has a love for reading and using computers, which is her best class. She's a B and C student, who is also in the drama club. She believes that this will be the year that she'll find the right person she'll fall in love with.

Parachute- Magical Girl RP- 1x1 with Winxer Tumblr_n7z5hcoBrK1sqfyyxo1_500

In her magical girl form, her looks change drastically. Her braided, brown hair becomes straight a purple in a ponytail. She uses swords to launch close attacks. Her special move allows her summon up swords at any time and control the power of ice.

Is this where our tale will end? Facing our undeniable demise?"

Parachute- Magical Girl RP- 1x1 with Winxer Tumblr_n3h5t0QSaI1rc9ca4o4_r1_500

Face CLaims:
Shiena Kenmochi- Akuma No Riddle
Iona/Cure Fortune(Magical Girl form) Happiness CHarge Precure
Song: Parachute- Ingrid Michaelson
Anatee

Anatee

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba