BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only]

Página 43 de 84. Precedente  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 63 ... 84  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

BROKEN  [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only] - Página 43 Empty Re: BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only]

Mensaje  Shinefairy Jue Sep 01, 2016 9:01 pm

D'ick laughed a little. "Can't wait. Maybe that day will be the one I get fruit sallad again?"
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

BROKEN  [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only] - Página 43 Empty Re: BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only]

Mensaje  Lily07 Vie Sep 02, 2016 7:45 pm

Sam had to make an effort not to start laughing at that idea. A fruit sallad during the end of the world. Such a silly thought.
"Maybe" she said, smiling amused at him. "That'd be nice, wouldn't it?"
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  Shinefairy Vie Sep 02, 2016 8:43 pm

"Pretty nice," D'ick said, giving her a smile. It was nice to talk to someone, about normal stuff. Or at least talking about powers were normal to him. And he missed his friends, so it felt good to make a new one.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  Lily07 Sáb Sep 03, 2016 12:24 am

Sam smiled back at him.
"But for now, this is all i can do" she said, finally taking her backpack off and taking an apple out of it, while also putting her bandana inside. She wouldn't be needing it, and she didn't want to forget it there.
"Want a snack?" she asked jokingly, showing him the fruit she had on her hand. Maybe a snack before sleeping wouldn't be too bad.
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Dom Sep 04, 2016 3:24 am

"It's no problem," Wally said, fluffing the pillows out. "There you go," he said, hands on his hips and smiled. "Now, my room is right next door if you need anything okay? I usually get up in the middle of the night to make sure no...unwelcome visitors are here, just in case you hear something."

Jackie closed her eyes as she laid on her side, comfortable under the covers. Hopefully things were looking up...
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Lily07 Dom Sep 04, 2016 5:30 am

With a final yawn, Jason started to fall asleep. He couldn't wait to see what would happen the next day. He had the feeling things were going to get only better.
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  Shinefairy Dom Sep 04, 2016 8:36 pm

"Oh,.. yeah. Of course," brooke nodded a little. "But really,.. All this? You didn't have to do this,.. it's really..." Brooke wasn't really sure what to say. It was still crazy how he took a stranger in, and was being so... nice?
"I guess what I'm trying to say is... Thanks," Brooke said, smiling a little.

D'ick laughed a little. "Ha ha, sure," He nodded, catching the apple when she tossed it to him.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  Lily07 Dom Sep 04, 2016 11:29 pm

Sam crossed her legs Indian style and smiled when he caught the apple. She took out another one, this time for her, before taking a bite out of it.
She was a bit surprised when she noticed the fruit actually tasted better when she wasn't feeling scared for her life, hoping that no one would see her and find out about her 'powers'.
Sam let out a quiet sigh of relief as she looked at the apple in her hands for a moment, before looking at Di.ck.
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Sep 06, 2016 4:05 am

Wally smiled back. She had a pretty smile. "You're welcome," he said, walking to the door. "I'll see you in the morning," he said, leaving and shutting the door behind him.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 43 de 84. Precedente  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 63 ... 84  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba