BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only]

Página 81 de 84. Precedente  1 ... 42 ... 80, 81, 82, 83, 84  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

BROKEN  [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only] - Página 81 Empty Re: BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only]

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Dom Mayo 07, 2017 6:53 pm

Wally glared at Brooke for the rude remark. He was definitely going to have to talk to her about that later. Hell. Did he have any authority? He kind of forced her to let him come with her.

Jackie began to make them sandwiches, seeing they had just enough or all of them. They would maybe need to stock up sometime later.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

BROKEN  [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only] - Página 81 Empty Re: BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only]

Mensaje  Shinefairy Dom Mayo 07, 2017 7:21 pm

"Sorry. It's a... habit. Happens, you understand," D'ick said, being quiet after that. He still expected Jason to give him a better explenassion, without him having to ask.

Brooke lowered her eyes. Wasn't like she'd been serious. Shaking her head, she walked over to look down at the city from the view of the penthouse.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  Lily07 Dom Mayo 07, 2017 7:53 pm

"Yeah, dont worry" Jason said with a shrug and a small chuckle. D'ick was more like Bruce than he would want to admit.
He put his hands behind his head, looking up at the ceiling in a relaxed manner.

"Oh, and sorry for breaking the office" he added after some moments. He wasn't really that sorry, but he didn't want D'ick to stay with that angry attitude all day.

Sam sighed and finally opened her eyes as she saw the little bush growing. Soon the small raspberries started showing, the smell filling the air. She really hoped the others liked them.
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  Shinefairy Dom Mayo 07, 2017 8:05 pm

"Sure you are," D'ick rolled his eyes.He was quiet a moment before he asked. "What happened to you?"
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  Lily07 Dom Mayo 07, 2017 8:08 pm

Jason cocked an eyebrow, looking at him.
"What do you mean?" he asked. Well, he guessed it was pretty obvious what had  "happened" to him. He had had to adapt. New world, new powers, new 'Jason'.
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  Shinefairy Dom Mayo 07, 2017 8:23 pm

"You know what I mean," D'ick stated, not needing him to play stupid to avoid the question.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  Lily07 Dom Mayo 07, 2017 8:32 pm

"Well, yeah, and you know the answer" Jason said, rolling his eyes. 
"This happened" he replied, raising his hand to show it being covered by a thin layer of ice.
"And this happened" he added, extending his arms to show the place around him. 
"The world changed, D'ick. And so, i changed too" he told him, his cocky smirk gone. He was being serious, and he couldn't understand why he didn't get it.
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  Shinefairy Dom Mayo 07, 2017 8:43 pm

"I can see that, I just... You seem different. Not changed but different. And I'm worried about you. We never heard from you after it happened."
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Dom Mayo 07, 2017 9:48 pm

Wally walked over to Brooke with a sandwich and a water. "Did you have to be rude to Sam?" he asked her in a low voice. "It's obvious she's a little jumpy since everything happened."

"You really have a gift," Jackie commented to Sam after walking over with a sandwich and a drink for her. "I sure wish I could grow fresh fruits and vegetables."
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 81 de 84. Precedente  1 ... 42 ... 80, 81, 82, 83, 84  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba