BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only]

Página 83 de 84. Precedente  1 ... 43 ... 82, 83, 84  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

BROKEN  [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only] - Página 83 Empty Re: BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only]

Mensaje  Shinefairy Mar Mayo 30, 2017 6:56 pm

"No... Unfortunatelly not," Brooke sighed. She knew it wasn't her fault she got gifted.... Just like she was gifted. They didn't ask for it. "I just... Don't trust gifted people..."

"Yeah. It's all in the past. Just be careful from now on, 'kay?" D'ick asked.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

BROKEN  [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only] - Página 83 Empty Re: BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only]

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Mayo 30, 2017 7:20 pm

"You trusted me, albeit it be very little. I'm sure they're not gonna turn into some raving lunatics," Wally assured her.

"Yeah, I get it. I just think he's pretty cute," Jackie said, putting her hands behind her head. "Really rare to run into cute boys nowadays."
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Mar Mayo 30, 2017 7:43 pm

"Yeah.... I'll hold onto that for now," Brooke sighed.

Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  Lily07 Mar Mayo 30, 2017 7:49 pm

Sam couldn't help to laugh.
"Yeah, that's true" she said "lucky us" she joked, amused, as she looked at the rest of the group.

"Sure, bro" Jason said with a chuckle. "You shouldn't worry too much now, though. I'm pretty sure i can take care of myself" he added, pointing at his chest with his thumb, showing off his hand covered in a light layer of frost.
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Mayo 30, 2017 8:04 pm

"Don't worry and just enjoy being somewhere safe," Wally said, patting her back before going to the kitchen where the two girls were talking, going to get some more food if Jason had any.

"Definitely," Jackie giggled. Wow. It had been a long, long time since she actually had any kind of girl talk with gal friends.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Mar Mayo 30, 2017 8:22 pm

"Right. You're Freeze Jr now," D'ick teased.

"Yeah..." Brooke smiled after him before glancing at the girls talking.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  Lily07 Mar Mayo 30, 2017 8:39 pm

Jason laughed.
"Come on." He said "You gotta admit this is pretty cool" he added, enjoying his own pun.

Sam chuckled. Finally, she finished harvesting all the raspberries she had grown, having put them on her now empty glass of water.
"Guess this comes to show you can find cute guys anywhere except in high school" she joked a little. To be honest, her high school was so small in her little town, she knew personally almost everybody, and the guys there weren't that good looking. Except for her old boyfriend, but she didn't want to think about that.
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Jue Jun 01, 2017 5:03 pm

Jackie scoffed as she watched Wally go through the fridge. "My high school was full of nothing but dumba.sses, weirdos, and psychopaths."

"Sounds like Arkham," Wally teased after straightening up, looking at some bowl of food he could guess was maybe store bought noodles.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Jue Jun 01, 2017 5:22 pm

D'ick pushed him. "Wow,... didn't knew Wally jokes were a side effect too?" He teased.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 83 de 84. Precedente  1 ... 43 ... 82, 83, 84  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba